"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Women's nature

DTim88

Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2016
Messages
56
Reaction score
11
Age
38
Wassup ladies and gents I just have a minor question/observation. Ive been talking /messing with a girl since my senior yr of college. We've never been in a relationship but we talk often (almost every week) and have messed around alot most recently last year since we live in different cities. Im low-key starting to dislike her as a person for her masculine vibe. Most recently I've noticed she's in competition with me/ she tries to belittle me in a subtle way. Since graduation I've always been successful. profession wise & professional organizations I'm an accountant and she works in the medical field (nurse supervisor). Unfortunately I was laid off due to the pandemic and for other reasons (possibility of moving to another city due to taking care of elderly family) I'm currently driving uber. She was laid off her job as well but I've noticed she always trying to brag to me about her accomplishments, her purchases, or she's trying to lowkey look down on me because of my current situation..even though we both know it's temporary. I also tell her about my goals (career goals - get into investment banking):and she tries to blow them off in a subtle way/act like she's better than me. Before y'all say I'm hating. I would never be jealous about anyone esp a woman.. I've just noticed her true nature and it's really starting to turn me off as a person..mind you she always talks about how "I'm her alpha, and how she learns from me" which I ultimately don't feed into her words. But why do y'all think she's lowkey acting funny to me.. plus I've never done or Said any lame stuff to her and any time she crossed the line I've checked her as well
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Wassup ladies and gents I just have a minor question/observation. Ive been talking /messing with a girl since my senior yr of college. We've never been in a relationship but we talk often (almost every week) and have messed around alot most recently last year since we live in different cities. Im low-key starting to dislike her as a person for her masculine vibe. Most recently I've noticed she's in competition with me/ she tries to belittle me in a subtle way. Since graduation I've always been successful. profession wise & professional organizations I'm an accountant and she works in the medical field (nurse supervisor). Unfortunately I was laid off due to the pandemic and for other reasons (possibility of moving to another city due to taking care of elderly family) I'm currently driving uber. She was laid off her job as well but I've noticed she always trying to brag to me about her accomplishments, her purchases, or she's trying to lowkey look down on me because of my current situation..even though we both know it's temporary. I also tell her about my goals (career goals - get into investment banking):and she tries to blow them off in a subtle way/act like she's better than me. Before y'all say I'm hating. I would never be jealous about anyone esp a woman.. I've just noticed her true nature and it's really starting to turn me off as a person..mind you she always talks about how "I'm her alpha, and how she learns from me" which I ultimately don't feed into her words. But why do y'all think she's lowkey acting funny to me.. plus I've never done or Said any lame stuff to her and any time she crossed the line I've checked her as well
As "friends" alot of them keep us around to "compete". It's what they do to each other. They bully each other. They almost hate each other alot of the times.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Wassup ladies and gents I just have a minor question/observation. Ive been talking /messing with a girl since my senior yr of college. We've never been in a relationship but we talk often (almost every week) and have messed around alot most recently last year since we live in different cities. Im low-key starting to dislike her as a person for her masculine vibe. Most recently I've noticed she's in competition with me/ she tries to belittle me in a subtle way. Since graduation I've always been successful. profession wise & professional organizations I'm an accountant and she works in the medical field (nurse supervisor). Unfortunately I was laid off due to the pandemic and for other reasons (possibility of moving to another city due to taking care of elderly family) I'm currently driving uber. She was laid off her job as well but I've noticed she always trying to brag to me about her accomplishments, her purchases, or she's trying to lowkey look down on me because of my current situation..even though we both know it's temporary. I also tell her about my goals (career goals - get into investment banking):and she tries to blow them off in a subtle way/act like she's better than me. Before y'all say I'm hating. I would never be jealous about anyone esp a woman.. I've just noticed her true nature and it's really starting to turn me off as a person..mind you she always talks about how "I'm her alpha, and how she learns from me" which I ultimately don't feed into her words. But why do y'all think she's lowkey acting funny to me.. plus I've never done or Said any lame stuff to her and any time she crossed the line I've checked her as well
She sounds like a biatch. If I were you, I'd meet her just to bang and keep the conversation to a minimum.
 

Grinderman

Banned
Joined
Feb 13, 2021
Messages
280
Reaction score
301
Im low-key starting to dislike her as a person for her masculine vibe. Most recently I've noticed she's in competition with me/ she tries to belittle me in a subtle way
You want people in your life that will push you to grow emotionally, professionally, spiritually, financially...etc....and you do the same for them. Strong boundaries will only accept win/win situations to develop in their lives.

I like Jordan Peterson's take on how to know if you have good friends. They will celebrate your wins with you and commiserate your defeats and give you a lift to get back up (as opposed to those who will try to top your wins or tell you about someone they know who did the same or better )

It sounds like her time has run out.

 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
Wassup ladies and gents I just have a minor question/observation. Ive been talking /messing with a girl since my senior yr of college. We've never been in a relationship but we talk often (almost every week) and have messed around alot most recently last year since we live in different cities. Im low-key starting to dislike her as a person for her masculine vibe. Most recently I've noticed she's in competition with me/ she tries to belittle me in a subtle way. Since graduation I've always been successful. profession wise & professional organizations I'm an accountant and she works in the medical field (nurse supervisor). Unfortunately I was laid off due to the pandemic and for other reasons (possibility of moving to another city due to taking care of elderly family) I'm currently driving uber. She was laid off her job as well but I've noticed she always trying to brag to me about her accomplishments, her purchases, or she's trying to lowkey look down on me because of my current situation..even though we both know it's temporary. I also tell her about my goals (career goals - get into investment banking):and she tries to blow them off in a subtle way/act like she's better than me. Before y'all say I'm hating. I would never be jealous about anyone esp a woman.. I've just noticed her true nature and it's really starting to turn me off as a person..mind you she always talks about how "I'm her alpha, and how she learns from me" which I ultimately don't feed into her words. But why do y'all think she's lowkey acting funny to me.. plus I've never done or Said any lame stuff to her and any time she crossed the line I've checked her as well
women are silly and cute

she wants you to spank her , that is why she tries to annoy you

and I am serious about it :)
 

Grinderman

Banned
Joined
Feb 13, 2021
Messages
280
Reaction score
301
Rage fvck(choke, spank, demean) her and tear up her ass, then shoot it in her mouth.
Where the fvck did that come from my man!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: You are close to a murder I can sense it.....

Go pour yourself a nice long dram and sit in a nice cosy chair by the fair and reflect on your sins......

 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Where the fvck did that come from my man!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: You are close to a murder I can sense it.....

Go pour yourself a nice long dram and sit in a nice cosy chair by the fair and reflect on your sins......
Lol I should've put a ;) in it.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top