Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women's Horniness is at an All Time High

joesbigship

Banned
Reaction score
I'm barely putting any effort into my appearance these days. I occasionally shave but my streetgear consists strictly of sweatpants, sweatshirt and sneakers. I can't even be bothered with jeans anymore.

Nonetheless, women are showing more interest, initiating far more often, and showing no inhibitions about approaches even during the daytime. I've been approached by groups of women, and they are using every opportunity to facilitate hookups.

This has all been ramping up since the start of summer and I see no signs of this trend slowing. As f-cked up as things are, at least something is trending in the right direction!

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I will add that the only 3 times I've been approached in my life, I looked like a homeless man. Unkempt clothes,messy hair and unshaven.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm barely putting any effort into my appearance these days. I occasionally shave but my streetgear consists strictly of sweatpants, sweatshirt and sneakers. I can't even be bothered with jeans anymore.

Nonetheless, women are showing more interest, initiating far more often, and showing no inhibitions about approaches even during the daytime. I've been approached by groups of women, and they are using every opportunity to facilitate hookups.

This has all been ramping up since the start of summer and I see no signs of this trend slowing. As f-cked up as things are, at least something is trending in the right direction!
This reminds me of a Seinfeld episode where George stops caring and wears this velvet suit every day.

But in all seriousness, maybe it's a regional thing. Meaning, it's only happening where you live. I do not see that where I live. But good for you man, enjoy!

Modern Man Advice

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
I recall a Saturday night in college when I was out at a bar with a friend. I was wearing a blue t shirt and jeans. Nothing that would get me on the cover of GQ, for sure.

Fast forward...I was sitting down with her eating chips and salsa, chewing with my mouth open the entire time while talking with her.

Easiest SNL I've ever had.

Moral of the story is like OP's getting at - women can tell when you're trying to impress them. And it turns them off.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will add that the only 3 times I've been approached in my life, I looked like a homeless man. Unkempt clothes,messy hair and unshaven.
I'm thinking that either they liked the rugged, casual look.
Or that being dressed up intimidates them from approaching?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Not here. At work right now and women and men heavily masks up at the store and in a hurry.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I'm thinking that either they liked the rugged, casual look.
Or that being dressed up intimidates them from approaching?
Who knows honestly, it could be that everyone dresses up in the city so someone who doesn't stands out.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you gotta do the opposite of everyone else in the tribe,

they whiteknight>you be unreliable
they text all day>you barely text
they dress like OG>you go out in a tracksuit

women are backwards thinkers, the man who goes against the grain is high value in their eyes.

This is why in 2021 they worship guys who D.V, imagine 1000 guys kissing your feet, and taking you for meals. Then this other guy pimp slaps you and tells you, you aint sh*t

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
imagine 1000 guys kissing your feet, and taking you for meals. Then this other guy pimp slaps you and tells you, you aint sh*t
So the alpha males are punching their dates in the face and insulting them and the women reward them with sex, while the beta males spend money on women and have to ask them for sex? That’s brutal.

Sometimes it’s confusing on what “a jerk” should do and what a “nice guy” should do. Girls say they love “jerks”, then why are men still “nice” to them? It’s much easier to treat a girl badly, put her down, and treat her like crap than to treat her with respect and spend money on her.

Everybody‘s a critic.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So the alpha males are punching their dates in the face and insulting them and the women reward them with sex, while the beta males spend money on women and have to ask them for sex? That’s brutal.

Sometimes it’s confusing on what “a jerk” should do and what a “nice guy” should do. Girls say they love “jerks”, then why are men still “nice” to them? It’s much easier to treat a girl badly, put her down, and treat her like crap than to treat her with respect and spend money on her.

Everybody‘s a critic.
Women don’t like actual jerks. They are irresistibly attracted to the boldness that jerks display. Be a man of class and boldness, and you will have an abundance of women broadcasting attraction. Borrow from the jerk without being one.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Women don’t like actual jerks. They are irresistibly attracted to the boldness that jerks display. Be a man of class and boldness, and you will have an abundance of women broadcasting attraction. Borrow from the jerk without being one.
Random question Atom, but what's your go-to cologne?

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every woman I know involved in DV, does not shut the fck up about the guy , he will take up centre stage in every convo she has with her friends, whilst dating you and she awaits his return for prison. To rub salt in wounds he probably looks homeless with a pidgeon chest.

Never in the history of man kind has society been so passive and "nice", and never in the history of man kind has women hated us so much, that tells you everything you need to know.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Every woman I know involved in DV, does not shut the fck up about the guy , he will take up centre stage in every convo she has with her friends, whilst dating you and she awaits his return for prison. To rub salt in wounds he probably looks homeless with a pidgeon chest.

Never in the history of man kind has society been so passive and "nice", and never in the history of man kind has women hated us so much, that tells you everything you need to know.
I always say, I think people these days would rather slit their own wrists than risk being rude to someone.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always say, I think people these days would rather slit their own wrists than risk being rude to someone.
I agree, the comments section( group masturbation) on social media is the most embarrassing of places

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I'm not seeing any of this where I am.

you gotta do the opposite of everyone else in the tribe,

they whiteknight>you be unreliable
they text all day>you barely text
they dress like OG>you go out in a tracksuit

women are backwards thinkers, the man who goes against the grain is high value in their eyes.

This is why in 2021 they worship guys who D.V, imagine 1000 guys kissing your feet, and taking you for meals. Then this other guy pimp slaps you and tells you, you aint sh*t
This is the way to do it.

Charm2K

Don Juan
Reaction score

Dont belive a word.....

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Everybody‘s a critic.
Ever wonder why all “abusive relationships” are always so long but yet a woman can dump a genuinely decent guy after one date?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women don’t like actual jerks. They are irresistibly attracted to the boldness that jerks display. Be a man of class and boldness, and you will have an abundance of women broadcasting attraction.
One of my earliest lessons from being around women when I was younger was that they made fun of guys who were "timid". Basically what it boiled down to was they wanted to have sex, and they wanted the guy to initiate it. They figured why should they have to do the work? Plus it flips the gender roles upside down, it's the guy's job to take it. So yeah, boldness. And the other thing is nice guys can be boring if they don't have that boldness factor.

I saw a video recently from a guy, he was saying that girls don't appreciate "niceness" as a quality because they expect it as part of the package. All guys who take them out are nice to them, it's just a given for them. It's not that they don't want guys to be nice to them, it's just that you're not going to get extra points for it because every guy who wants to go out with them will treat them well. To them, it's just a natural part of male/female dating interactions. It doesn't hurt you to be nice, but it doesn't really help you either.

"Pimp slapping" a girl is not likely to get you anywhere, maybe jail. Unless the girl is bottom of the barrel. Mind you, this is not a discussion about rough sex, that's a separate subject.