Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women's Horniness is at an All Time High

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven’t noticed any difference. But women don’t seem to care about dressing sloppy or grooming that much.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed this too and via dating apps I think what it is, we had a warm week last week (70 degrees) which is unusual for the part of the midwest I live in. Maybe the sun stimulated women's libidios who knows lol

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I've noticed this too and via dating apps I think what it is, we had a warm week last week (70 degrees) which is unusual for the part of the midwest I live in. Maybe the sun stimulated women's libidios who knows lol
Where at? Around here mostly fatties and single moms and that on the apps.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my earliest lessons from being around women when I was younger was that they made fun of guys who were "timid". Basically what it boiled down to was they wanted to have sex, and they wanted the guy to initiate it. They figured why should they have to do the work? Plus it flips the gender roles upside down, it's the guy's job to take it. So yeah, boldness. And the other thing is nice guys can be boring if they don't have that boldness factor.
I could understand this back when, but in 2021 there is no way a guy should initiate it. With feminism and #Metoo, it should be up to the girl to initiate sex.

I've read stories about #MeToo;

a boss talked a little sternly to a girl in a meeting -> he apologized after.
a coworker complimented a woman's shoes -> he apologized after.
a coworker *brushed* against a woman's arm -> he apologized after

Now imagine if a guy was attracted to a girl, wanted to have sex with her, and tried to *initiate* it. If the girl wanted, she could complain and he would lose his home.

Women want to be feminists and MeToo activists on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and innocent fertile virgins on Tuesday Thursday. Pretty convenient.