"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Women's Horniness is at an All Time High

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
4,116
Reaction score
3,610
Location
California
I haven’t noticed any difference. But women don’t seem to care about dressing sloppy or grooming that much.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
6,535
Reaction score
4,072
Location
Inside her mind
I've noticed this too and via dating apps I think what it is, we had a warm week last week (70 degrees) which is unusual for the part of the midwest I live in. Maybe the sun stimulated women's libidios who knows lol
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
I've noticed this too and via dating apps I think what it is, we had a warm week last week (70 degrees) which is unusual for the part of the midwest I live in. Maybe the sun stimulated women's libidios who knows lol
Where at? Around here mostly fatties and single moms and that on the apps.
 

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2020
Messages
2,388
Reaction score
2,687
One of my earliest lessons from being around women when I was younger was that they made fun of guys who were "timid". Basically what it boiled down to was they wanted to have sex, and they wanted the guy to initiate it. They figured why should they have to do the work? Plus it flips the gender roles upside down, it's the guy's job to take it. So yeah, boldness. And the other thing is nice guys can be boring if they don't have that boldness factor.
I could understand this back when, but in 2021 there is no way a guy should initiate it. With feminism and #Metoo, it should be up to the girl to initiate sex.

I've read stories about #MeToo;

a boss talked a little sternly to a girl in a meeting -> he apologized after.
a coworker complimented a woman's shoes -> he apologized after.
a coworker *brushed* against a woman's arm -> he apologized after

Now imagine if a guy was attracted to a girl, wanted to have sex with her, and tried to *initiate* it. If the girl wanted, she could complain and he would lose his home.

Women want to be feminists and MeToo activists on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and innocent fertile virgins on Tuesday Thursday. Pretty convenient.
 
Top