RickTheToad
Moderator
Happy to hear for you and the rest. At least some know how the game is played. Some are more of the exception than the rule.Guru, Amante and Murk posts screen shots of chats.
So do I.
You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?
Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.
One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.
Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.
Happy to hear for you and the rest. At least some know how the game is played. Some are more of the exception than the rule.Guru, Amante and Murk posts screen shots of chats.
So do I.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
I seriously believe it can be replicated which is why I'm on here.Happy to hear for you and the rest. At least some know how the game is played. Some are more of the exception than the rule.
For some, yes, but no, not for the majority. BION, posters such as Big Dave, et al are more the norm IRL than the exception.I seriously believe it can be replicated which is why I'm on here.
Men needs to be empowered with knowledge but it takes a whole village of men to pass it around.
I will have different strengths compared to the rest and vice versa.
All these strengths when taken in and practiced on will yield results, perhaps it's bad the first few times but it will get better with time.
There's not much to it actually, it's just a shifting of the current mindset into another.
Sad i hope i never get that desperate.For some, yes, but no, not for the majority. BION, posters such as Big Dave, et al are more the norm IRL than the exception.
I do agree and I get what you mean.For some, yes, but no, not for the majority. BION, posters such as Big Dave, et al are more the norm IRL than the exception.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
What do you think is their problem in not getting any a$$ for years on end ?Sad i hope i never get that desperate.
I dont think they are the norm not at my age anyway, out of all.my friend i have maybe 15% have been single and not getting any in the last few years.
Below average look wise, not in shape, unsecure, weak personalities, trying to get women way higher than them smv wise and low EQWhat do you think is their problem in not getting any a$$ for years on end ?
Humor me and answer this.Below average look wise, not in shape, unsecure, weak personalities, trying to get women way higher than them smv wise and low EQ
One of them thought he had a date the other day the women show up with a date of her own.
Poor guy was friendzone to the max, he probably did not make his intent very clear when asking her to grab a drink.
And a few more reason im sure.
They are good guy but they are having a real hard time.
Exercise and diet might be easiest way to improve on many front.Humor me and answer this.
What do you think could change the luck of those friends besides plastic surgery ?
Agreed. I just find it interesting that basically the same questions get asked day in and day out. We have a search feature for all visitors to use.I do agree and I get what you mean.
But even if you're managed to assist 1 singular man into being somewhat greater then it's a victory of sorts wouldn't it ?
There will come a point when I've exhausted all that I could share and when I keep repeating the same thing for a lengthy period - I know it's time to leave SS and I've given it all. It will be time for others to replace us. A natural order of things.
But until that time arrives we must give the benefit of doubt to men coming in for advice or pointers.
Simple. One word; mirror.Humor me and answer this.
What do you think could change the luck of those friends besides plastic surgery ?
As in the short term, let's not touch on the long term changes.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Again humor me.Exercise and diet might be easiest way to improve on many front.
Depends on the guy,Again humor me.
And if they were given the resources to do just that, how long do you think they'll need to achieve the desired results ?
That's fine, and I'm not saying that you are they are faking them.Guru, Amante and Murk posts screen shots of chats.
So do I.
Diets and exercises needs years to achieve anything tangible ?Depends on the guy,
Probably years to get decent result and after that its a continous process.
Depends on what need to be fix, mindset amd personality dont change overnigh, physical shape can be faster.
I doubt that whatsup chats are that easy to fake.That's fine, and I'm not saying that you are they are faking them.
But it seems to me they would be easy to fake, if one were so inclined to do so.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
I don't see why they would be hard to fake. Even without any photoshop trickery, all you would need is two different accounts to talk to each other on.I doubt that whatsup chats are that easy to fake.
But again who would go to such elaborate lengths to do it ?
I didn't know it's possible to create 2 whatsup accounts using the same phone/number.I don't see why they would be hard to fake. Even without any photoshop trickery, all you would need is two different accounts to talk to each other on.
As to why, I don't understand why people lie to impress other people in the first place. But not only do people do it, you have a large number of posters here who advocate lying. Some of whom are posting pics and chats. Again, I'm not saying those people are lying, but I'm probably more gullible than most.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.