Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women worth your while always drop the handkerchief.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have a decent income, looks, fitness, and social calibration, it is very easy and common to get choosing signals from women.
It's literally that simple .

But nobody wants to do that because it takes work and patience

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
IMO anytime a woman you don't know randomly strikes up a Convo with you she is giving you a green light to make a move.

Many guys don't realize this but it probably happens more often than you think.

svencandy

Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO anytime a woman you don't know randomly strikes up a Convo with you she is giving you a green light to make a move.

Facts.

To the guy with all the nice clothes and height...
I get around in Tommy Hilfiger t shirts that fit me well.
They fit me well because I train. KB swings, snatches, presses and pull ups, build good shoulder and tight torso.

Been rocking the same HM jeans since 2016, and same Sorrel boots since 2017.

Fashion comes from accentuating your natural body through well fitting clothes, not the stamp.

As others said, need to become less pessimistic.

That can be a tough road, but recommend reading transurfing reality, tuning out off all media, and learning how to train your body with kettle bells.

Visiting legit Thai massages, happy ending ones and prossies to help you lighten up with some female contact will do wonders

Women can smell desperation, and like them we have an after flow that is attractive.

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Facts.

To the guy with all the nice clothes and height...
I get around in Tommy Hilfiger t shirts that fit me well.
They fit me well because I train. KB swings, snatches, presses and pull ups, build good shoulder and tight torso.

Been rocking the same HM jeans since 2016, and same Sorrel boots since 2017.

Fashion comes from accentuating your natural body through well fitting clothes, not the stamp.

As others said, need to become less pessimistic.

That can be a tough road, but recommend reading transurfing reality, tuning out off all media, and learning how to train your body with kettle bells.

Visiting legit Thai massages, happy ending ones and prossies to help you lighten up with some female contact will do wonders

Women can smell desperation, and like them we have an after flow that is attractive.
I don't wear high fashion to impress anyone or gain attention. I don't wear loud Gucci and LV stuff where it's obvious it's expensive to peacock and fish for compliments. I wear high fashion because I like it. It's a legitimate interest. I had chit self-esteem when I was younger and dressing well helped with that, and it just became a total hobby as I got older.

It's high fashion...I know how it's supposed to fit lol. All of my stuff is very fitted and accentuates my frame. I'm on the lankier side, but I have broad should and I know what fits me and how to coordinate. Literally every time I go out at least one person has to just top and tell me I look like Lenny Kravitz or how cool my outfit is. The only issue is the only real times a woman does that, she's literally right there with her bf lol.

I do struggle with the pessimism though, and that is probably holding me back a LOT.

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When women approach, they don’t bother with looking for IOI’s.
Umm...bc they're women and they anticipate most guys are going to want them, regardless. And considering all numbers of rampant simps and beta males orbiting their ass, they're usually right. Also, they have men come to them so they already have a cache of confidence in reserve or they can just go to OLD or SM and see hundreds of guys fawning over them. So they only have to approach when it's a guy they're really interested, thusly they approach less often, so it's easier than it is for men.

Last edited:

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Umm...bc they're women and they anticipate most guys are going to want them, regardless. And considering all numbers of rampant simps and beta, they're usually right. Also, they have men come to them so they already have a cache of confidence in reserve bc they can also go to OLD or SM and see hundreds of guys fawning over them. So they only have to approach when it's a guy they're really interested, thusly they approach less often, so it's easier than it is for men.
Good points.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Umm...bc they're women and they anticipate most guys are going to want them, regardless. And considering all numbers of rampant simps and beta males orbiting their ass, they're usually right
Beta simps are invisible to them as fat women are to you. If you'd actually talk to a girl, who is in that 6-7 range, you'd find out a lotta them are just as insecure as you are, about approaching guys above their smv. They are scared to death about getting rejected. Whole reason they send approach invitations.

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Beta simps are invisible to them as fat women are to you. If you'd actually talk to a girl, who is in that 6-7 range, you'd find out a lotta them are just as insecure as you are, about approaching guys above their smv. They are scared to death about getting rejected. Whole reason they send approach invitations.
Betas aren't invisible to women, just irrelevant. They will totally still take the ego boost from them, they would just never entertain them romantically or sexually. Sure those women are insecure...bc they're women but they're always going to have men approaching them and fluffing their egos(With some of those men being above their SMV) so their standards are never lowered. I never get approach invitations so I wouldn't know anything about that, personally, but not all women are terrified of rejection. Women get gassed up far too often these days, and their minds are too fleeting to dwell on a rejection even if it happened.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
they would just never entertain them romantically or sexually
That's what I meant by invisible.
I never get approach invitations so I wouldn't know anything about that, personally
Lol. I highly doubt that.
but not all women are terrified of rejection
Not all but a lot of them are.
Women get gassed up far too often these days, and their minds are too fleeting to dwell on a rejection even if it happened.
At my last job I was friends with the hottest girl at my job. Who a lot of guys wanted to fvck because she had that slim waist/big bootie combo, yet this is one of the girls I'm talking about

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's what I meant by invisible.
Fair enough...

Lol. I highly doubt that.
You don't have to doubt, I'm telling you. I'm an introverted, observant watcher. I've seen and know how to recognize what the signs are. The only way I get choosing signals is if all of the women directing them at me are fat and ugly bc I wouldn't notice in those cases bc I don't pay them any attention.

Not all but a lot of them are.
Women are more assertive and assured now than they've even been. If a guy is attractive enough and especially if the woman is at all inebriated, they're more willing to make an attempt. Not to mention there are ways for them to subtly approach so it's technically not a rejection.

At my last job I was friends with the hottest girl at my job. Who a lot of guys wanted to fvck because she had that slim waist/big bootie combo, yet this is one of the girls I'm talking about
A woman like that doesn't have to approach, and if she does there's an overtly high probability that she has nothing to worry about. For every hot woman like the one you're referring to that may have approach apprehension, there's another just like her that has no qualms. I'm not seeing your point. If the woman is really hot, it doesn't matter if she's insecure regarding approaching, men will do it for her.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm an introverted, observant watcher. I've seen and know how to recognize what the signs are
Again I'm an introvert too. Most likely what's happening is you see the signs but they are not crystal clear. So you have some doubt if what they are sending you is an approach invitation. What ends up happening is you don't end up approaching. Due to your low self esteem (I also have low self esteem so I know that feeling). I've linked to you two articles on the fix for this.

especially if the woman is at all inebriated, they're more willing to make an attempt.
Correct. If she is inebriated or feeling particularly ballsy at some point ...where there is low risk of being humiliated (think her approaching a guy sitting/standing by himself VS approaching a guy with his group of friends alone without her friends) and you are both in an environment where that kind of thing is not socially looked down upon (approaching a stranger ....like at a bar), she will approach.

. I'm not seeing your point
There are girls that despite getting a lot of male attention from attractive suitors (which would make you think, they would not be afraid of getting rejected), will not approach guys they deem above their smv, due to self esteem issues.

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Again I'm an introvert too. Most likely what's happening is you see the signs but they are not crystal clear. So you have some doubt if what they are sending you is an approach invitation. What ends up happening is you don't end up approaching. Due to your low self esteem (I also have low self esteem so I know that feeling). I've linked to you two articles on the fix for this.
Um, no...I'm not an idiot. I'm aware IOIs, choosing signals or whatever you want to call them are subtle. But if I look in a woman's direction and she literally never even looks at me or even acknowledges that I even passively exist...she's.not.interested. It's not that they aren't the invitations aren't "obvious" enough... it's that they literally don't exist. I have nothing from them to "doubt". Women don't bump into me, hover around me, sit next to me, make a random statement or question, or glance coyly at me or anything. I basically don't exist to them. lol. You're thinking I'm one of those dudes that gets smiled at, girls hover around, gets touched, or gets obvious signs from women and is too dense to recognize there's interest. No, mate...that isn't the case for me. And I appreciate you sending those links, but they read like utter nonsense or don't apply to me at all.

Correct. If she is inebriated or feeling particularly ballsy at some point ...where there is low risk of being humiliated (think her approaching a guy sitting/standing by himself VS approaching a guy with his group of friends alone without her friends) and you are both in an environment where that kind of thing is not socially looked down upon (approaching a stranger ....like at a bar), she will approach.

There are girls that despite getting a lot of male attention from attractive suitors (which would make you think, they would not be afraid of getting rejected), will not approach guys they deem above their smv, due to self esteem issues.
The point I was trying to make it reference to my initial reply was it's easier for women to approach as some guy mentioned they don't wait for IOIs. Of course they don't, they don't have to approach and when they do it's soooo much easier for them.

Last edited:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All I needed to know before I responded. Good luck to you, brother
people who project their life in others without even trying to put themselves in the shoes of the other person just shows very poor social skills , borderline autistic probably

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yeah, this is the truth. When women don't have interest in guys they literally stay the hell away from them - they don't want to waste their time. Any kind of approach or opener from a woman should therefore be taken seriously, unless it's a sales woman trying to sell some product or something. You expect this sort of thing to happen but if you are in a bar a woman sits next to you and asks what you are drinking, you are basically half way there.

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
people who project their life in others without even trying to put themselves in the shoes of the other person just shows very poor social skills , borderline autistic probably
This forum is CLEARLY filled with autistic projectors who can't think outside of their own personal life experiences.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This forum is CLEARLY filled with autistic projectors who can't think outside of their own personal life experiences.
when you meet enough people you can have quite a good understanding of how people are in general .

when you think that is not you , is definitely you just that you do not know that yet

if you read a bit of history you will see that women more or less are constant in their behavior across thousands of years , just that now days it is more in your face due to technology , which has a chain effect in triggering the expected behavior

also the rise of the hordes of simps makes things even more towards to the extreme , due to their numbers than spans endlessly and constant through space and time

a cat is a cat no matter if it lives in the dumpster or on your couch

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When women approach, they don’t bother with looking for IOI’s.
Women will literally tap on your back and start a convo if they feel like it.

@thelambofdeth c'mon now ,you literally have half the forum trying to help you out here. Show some appreciation at least and try some of the suggestions.

1:30. Is this the type of signal you want, lol.

Now I picture a Lenny Kravitz looking type of dude who never gets ioi and that just doesnt add up, hence the accusation of trolling. I read at least 10 suggestions. Try some and report back.

On the other hand it's still a learning experience for all of us; you can look like prime Brad Pitt, if you have no/ dont work on your game nothing will happen.