Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women worth your while always drop the handkerchief.

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
when you meet enough people you can have quite a good understanding of how people are in general .

when you think that is not you , is definitely you just that you do not know that yet

if you read a bit of history you will see that women more or less are constant in their behavior across thousands of years , just that now days it is more in your face due to technology , which has a chain effect in triggering the expected behavior

also the rise of the hordes of simps makes things even more towards to the extreme , due to their numbers than spans endlessly and constant through space and time

a cat is a cat no matter if it lives in the dumpster or on your couch
I don't even know what your argument is. This forum is really weird...idk if people here are too far removed from guys that don't have anything but blatant, obvious success or if people really are that daft.

Firstly, I never said women have really changed. The point is, if women are attracted to you they'll either give approach invites or just directly approach you. If they don't do either, then they're just not interested.

If someone gets no choosing singals...none, and some guy links him to a quote of some idiot who has a group of three women hover around him and he's stupid enough not to see that as a sign...well, the two don't correlate. How does linking someone to abundance response helping someone who gets nothing. Again, too much projection.

One guy said if a girl sits next to you and asks about your drink that's a sign. I totally agree...and I've been to bars hundreds of times and that has literally never happened. People here can't differentiate between a dude getting nothing and the dudes who get clear, quantifiable signs and interests but need women to literally mount them to get a hint, and advice regarding the latter is the only kind given here. Like you can't give Chad advice to an average dude. They're two different issues...

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women will literally tap on your back and start a convo if they feel like it.

@thelambofdeth c'mon now ,you literally have half the forum trying to help you out here. Show some appreciation at least and try some of the suggestions.

1:30. Is this the type of signal you want, lol.

Now I picture a Lenny Kravitz looking type of dude who never gets ioi and that just doesnt add up, hence the accusation of trolling. I read at least 10 suggestions. Try some and report back.

On the other hand it's still a learning experience for all of us; you can look like prime Brad Pitt, if you have no/ dont work on your game nothing will happen.
Holy chit am I speaking in a different language??? I am not asking for a anvil to the head, all i need is a nail! I'm asking for a suble, slight hint that the girl would possibly, maybe want me to approach her or at least noticed my existence. Again, I am not some dude who needs a blatantly obvious approach invite, I don't get anything.

What suggestions? "Be confident, be good looking, try harder, do drugs" lols. Maybe the people who said I look like Lenny were trolling. Would make tons of sense.

The difference is if you look like Brad Pitt even with no game women would still give you iois literally everywhere and approach you all the time. Due to the sheer number of attention and opportunities you'd have you would just organically get better with women.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
they'll either give approach invites or just directly approach you.
Extremely Rarely a woman do an approach , unless she is drunk or something

what You are looking for is mainly inside social circle .

in the real world from the moment she sees you till the moment you realize till the moment you open her , bla bla takes More than a brief of a moment

and in most situations you only get a brief of a second

also , not being so tensed for sure it will help you out in your journey . Women do not like tensed men .

Guys that feel that no one understands them . That is what they want and expect the guy to read their mind . Giving hints that you are not like that does not make their vagina tingle

best of luck

*** last message with you ***

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is simply not true. It is true more often than not, but it is not always true.
Dude what does your statement even mean? "This statement isn't true...except when it is. But it's not literally 100% always true so...it's not?"

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy chit am I speaking in a different language??? I am not asking for a anvil to the head, all i need is a nail! I'm asking for a suble, slight hint that the girl would possibly, maybe want me to approach her or at least noticed my existence. Again, I am not some dude who needs a blatantly obvious approach invite, I don't get anything.

What suggestions? "Be confident, be good looking, try harder, do drugs" lols. Maybe the people who said I look like Lenny were trolling. Would make tons of sense.

The difference is if you look like Brad Pitt even with no game women would still give you iois literally everywhere and approach you all the time. Due to the sheer number of attention and opportunities you'd have you would just organically get better with women.
Oke dude. If I was a mod I would've closed this thread by now. You hijacked the entire thread , and dont even show gratitude to all folks thinking along with you. Very trolley, sus behaviour.

Once again, you can verbalize your thoughts pretty good. Decent vocabulary. That's a compliment. Did you see the Family guy movie I posted? Unfortunately that's a cartoon. Real life is way more subtle. Tons of guys telling you to read the subtle signs. No , no woman will just look you in the eye, or just strike up a convo. It happens but ots rare .like another poster said, if you act like a HVM you gotta be more friendly. So that means that a Brad Pitt type dude will also learn that he needs to be more open and friendly to lower the bar FOR WOMEN.

Question: have you taken the time to study body language? Do you even approach? Do you say hi to people? Do you do small talk? Do you smile ? Do you greet people? Do you dance(little moves )? Do you work out? Do you love life?

Above statement; women are subtle creatures, especially in the beginning. Sometimes ,the more they'll like you ,the less they'll show it. That the game brother. You obviously fail the very first test and that's why you perceive it as no IOI while your grand grand dad if he was alive would punch you in the chest that she CLEARLY liked you. But this is draining man .

Best of luck

****last message with you***

Last edited:

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oke dude. If I was a mod I would've closed this thread by now. You hijacked the entire thread , and dont even show gratitude to all folks thinking along with you. Very trolley, sus behaviour.
Someone having different life experiences than you =/= trolling. My initial message in this thread wasn't even asking for advice. I gave my opinion on the OP and got called out because I happened to say something different than everyone else, so I shared my own experiences to back up my stance. I didn't plan on hijacking the thread.

Once again, you can verbalize your thoughts pretty good. Decent vocabulary. That's a compliment. Did you see the Family guy movie I posted? Unfortunately that's a cartoon. Real life is way more subtle. Tons of guys telling you to read the subtle signs. No , no woman will just look you in the eye, or just strike up a convo. It happens but ots rare .like another poster said, if you act like a HVM you gotta be more friendly. So that means that a Brad Pitt type dude will also learn that he needs to be more open and friendly to lower the bar FOR WOMEN.
I watched the clip, did you see my reply? I DON'T need a hint or sign to be so obvious. I don't need a woman to approach me or literally stare just to recognize there might be interest. I am LOOKING for the subtle signs, and I'm telling people I don't get them. IDK why people cannot comprehend that some men flat out don't get them from moderately attractive women. I don't act like a HVM, aside from my clothes, my build, and my height,(maybe I come off as a HVM, IDK) but I will do agree about the part regarding being more friendly. I have a RBF and I don't look the most...approachable, but I didn't expect that to make me seemingly totally repellant...

Question: have you taken the time to study body language? Do you even approach? Do you say hi to people? Do you do small talk? Do you smile ? Do you greet people? Do you dance(little moves )? Do you work out? Do you love life?
Yes
No
To people I know
To people I know
lolno
I greet people I know
LOLno
Yes
Yes

Above statement; women are subtle creatures, especially in the beginning. Sometimes ,the more they'll like you ,the less they'll show it. That the game brother. You obviously fail the very first test and that's why you perceive it as no IOI while your grand grand dad if he was alive would punch you in the chest that she CLEARLY liked you. But this is draining man .
That doesn't make any sense...but I literally do the same thing with women I'm interested in so...maybe it does. Still, if they go out of their way to look uninterested how TF am I supposed to discern that from legitimate disinterest? I see how women act with guys they're interested in and they almost always make it easy for them...like they literally cannot hide their interest. And yes, I know its not always that blatant...but I just need things to make sense lols.

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't wear high fashion to impress anyone or gain attention. I don't wear loud Gucci and LV stuff where it's obvious it's expensive to peacock and fish for compliments. I wear high fashion because I like it. It's a legitimate interest. I had chit self-esteem when I was younger and dressing well helped with that, and it just became a total hobby as I got older.

It's high fashion...I know how it's supposed to fit lol. All of my stuff is very fitted and accentuates my frame. I'm on the lankier side, but I have broad should and I know what fits me and how to coordinate. Literally every time I go out at least one person has to just top and tell me I look like Lenny Kravitz or how cool my outfit is. The only issue is the only real times a woman does that, she's literally right there with her bf lol.

I do struggle with the pessimism though, and that is probably holding me back a LOT.
i am very curious to see your fashion / style. Do you have a photo / some random online dude wearing something similar to one of your outfits?

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women make it known when they want you. Once again I got a few ioi's last night. One very heavy one with a girl sitting down next to me and constantly glancing at me. And me ignoring she was doing that as I drank away. Don't be me. I have high standards and rather the girl open me up. Then I will try. Other guys, hook the fish and go for it if you are available.

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i am very curious to see your fashion / style. Do you have a photo / some random online dude wearing something similar to one of your outfits?
Lenny Kravitz. Literally every time I go out, at least one random stranger mentions it. That or like Jim Morrison or a rocker from the 60s. Since it's warmer, opened dress shirts, skinny jeans or fitted slacks, pointed toe, cuban heeled boots, leather jacket, leather vest or a blazer, and man bun. But always in monochromatic colors. Or the occasional gray or red

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lenny Kravitz. Literally every time I go out, at least one random stranger mentions it. That or like Jim Morrison or a rocker from the 60s. Since it's warmer, opened dress shirts, skinny jeans or fitted slacks, pointed toe, cuban heeled boots, leather jacket, leather vest or a blazer, and man bun. But always in monochromatic colors. Or the occasional gray or red
you mentioned that girls don’t give you openers, but what about gay guys (not joking)? Usually that’s a very good indication that you’re attractive, but perhaps leaning a bit too much to the other side, which could explain the lack of attention from women

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you mentioned that girls don’t give you openers, but what about gay guys (not joking)? Usually that’s a very good indication that you’re attractive, but perhaps leaning a bit too much to the other side, which could explain the lack of attention from women
I have not heard of the gay guy test in forever. Last time I heard a mention of that was over at the Roosh forum years back.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah , if a gay guy would s8ck your **** it means that you are a sexy guy

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been hit on by gay guys here and there, but it's not a common thing. 90% of the compliments I get are just from straight dudes in passing...or from a girl there with her boyfriend lol.

Like I said I dress in dark colors and I don't have waify sissy posture or mannerisms. I don't think I come off as a poof.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gay guys are still guys and most guys would feck anything and have chit standards. I don't think this reasoning checks out.
not really bro

most of the gay guys are experts in looks maximization so the threshold is quite high

very unlikely you are just average looking and gay guys hit on you

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if women are attracted to you they'll either give approach invites or just directly approach you. If they don't do either, then they're just not interested.

If someone gets no choosing singals...none, and some guy links him to a quote of some idiot who has a group of three women hover around him and he's stupid enough not to see that as a sign...well, the two don't correlate. How does linking someone to abundance response helping someone who gets nothing. Again, too much projection.

One guy said if a girl sits next to you and asks about your drink that's a sign. I totally agree...and I've been to bars hundreds of times and that has literally never happened. People here can't differentiate between a dude getting nothing and the dudes who get clear, quantifiable signs and interests but need women to literally mount them to get a hint, and advice regarding the latter is the only kind given here. Like you can't give Chad advice to an average dude. They're two different issues...
I've been to bars hundreds of times and never had a woman sit next to me and ask me about my drink.

I have gotten some signals over the years but fewer than I would reasonably expect. I've been dealing with Millennial women who are poorer at signaling than Boomer and Gen X women were when they were in their 20s/early 30s. Millennial women had tech come into their lives earlier and it affected their social skills.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been to bars hundreds of times and never had a woman sit next to me and ask me about my drink.

I have gotten some signals over the years but fewer than I would reasonably expect. I've been dealing with Millennial women who are poorer at signaling than Boomer and Gen X women were when they were in their 20s/early 30s. Millennial women had tech come into their lives earlier and it affected their social skills.
This is my main problem with current women. They are socially inept.

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
not really bro

most of the gay guys are experts in looks maximization so the threshold is quite high

very unlikely you are just average looking and gay guys hit on you
Idk mate. Gay guys have to machine gun approach bc they have a lower pool and don't know who else is ghey. Most ghey dudes don't seem that particular. Unless you're just referring to the like high tier queers who can be really selective like women, but that's certainly not most of them...

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

I'm glad it's not just me. I'd imagine for a girl to literally sit next to you and start a convo you're really good-looking and or she's pretty forward and interested.

And I agree with all of this. Which just makes to totally harder to approach bc none of them seem interested...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is my main problem with current women. They are socially inept.
This has been noticeable for me since about 2010-2011.

I'm glad it's not just me. I'd imagine for a girl to literally sit next to you and start a convo you're really good-looking and or she's pretty forward and interested.

And I agree with all of this. Which just makes to totally harder to approach bc none of them seem interested...
Yes, there doesn't seem like a lot of interest. That's a problem with cold approaching, just like cold calling in sales. Finding the available marketplace. Sales cold callers call every telephone number in a region/industry. The problem with doing that is that a random person/business isn't in the market at the time of a cold call. In approaching strangers, most aren't in the market at that moment. They have a boyfriend, husband, orbiters, etc. Their penis pipeline is full and not looking to add to the pipeline. If you're going to approach random strangers, you're going to burn through a lot of those people. Actually, most won't even field your approach as their body language will be so off putting or they'll end the approach less than 30 seconds into it.

Additionally, a good portion of women (some who are actually available) go out of their way to discourage stranger approaches. The typical female on the general gym floor wears earbuds or headphones regardless of what's going on in her romantic life. The same thing happens at outdoor parks, walking/hiking paths, etc.

Last edited: