Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women worth your while always drop the handkerchief.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly.... There are some members here with fat bank accounts(supposedly) that admit to wearing clothes no different from joe blow that makes 30-40 thousand a year...
I dress down way more than that and buy most of my clothes from the supermarket. Didn't stop me
buying a brand new motorcycle last week on a whim because I was bored and blowing £13,000 on it
without using any credit, nor will it make my house any less owned outright and mortgage free. I don't
wish to attract gold diggers. Got a decent, nearly new, but not flashy car (Mazda 3) too, could have bought
a Porsche if I'd wanted to. Plus a handy little van, that's an occasional source of side hustle money.
I have zero debt, for my job I am currently a warehouseman on about £25k a year which is not all that
far above UK minimum wage. No kids though, which I'm sure has made things better for me financially
speaking at least. My cost of living day to day is very low as my house is paid for so I can still save on the
wage I'm getting right now.

Last edited:

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sheesh....Atom you are right on the money here. Women now are so much more likely to give a guy signals and so many of these guys cant read them. Or they act like they are too good to talk to a woman they don't know... All my successful approaches had some sort of interest signal from the woman... usually eye contact.