Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women won't let me vent.

TheManMasenko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been talking to this girl for a month or so and I was planning on dating her. I have some issues mentally (divorce parents) and some other issues at home, such as being alone majority of my life and taking up responsibilities like an adult at an early age. I told her recently how I'm pissed that I'm the ONLY one in my family being productive and that my goofy ass father decided to gamble money he received from the tenants, when atm this is not a good time for my family financially. I let her know I'm just pissed and frustrated.

She heard me out but didn't recently offer much of an intellectual or emotional response.

These briefs moments of interaction I feel so crushed due to all the circumstances of my life and the fact the ONLY women I'm talking to and being emotional to gives such a "ehhhhhhh" attitude makes it all more frustrating. Plus, she keeps talking about my situation to her friends and damn near repeats everything I say and do. All the while, she doesn't realize if I wasn't bussing my ass, nobody in the world would care about me and I'd most likely be sent back into the depths of ****ing hell poverty.

I'm not going to vent to my friend group either. Most of them have never been in relationship or just have a loser/scared/insecure mentality.

The b**** even has the nerve to accuse me or talking to other woman and being a hoe only from the fact woman know and approach me (95% of them, I never slept with or they have BFs).

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
A woman you have never met doesn't want to hear about your problems. Unless you want to stay permanently single, you better quickly learn that a woman isn't there to "let you vent". Go to your friends for that.

Why are you wasting time talking instead of meeting?

Stop bringing up negativity in your interactions with women, especially when you barely know them. They put you in the undesirable category of men they try and stay away from.

If you had been dating 6 months or a year, then that's a different story, she actually knows you and who you are. This woman has no idea who you are why would you want her to know this information so she can paint you as a loser?

It's really unbelievable the information people freely give away to others that make them look bad and then they wonder why women aren't interested.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Your title says it all, women will not let you vent. Not in the way we fully need to sometimes. In my experience, if I try to vent to a woman about my shi||y day or about big problems I have going on, they will typically either flat out ignore me & change the subject to talk about themselves , OR, tell me I need to handle stress better and deal with it.

Honestly, the best place a man can vent is to other like minded men. Here on SoSuave should always, IMO, be a place we can do that. That's why I always hate it when a guy vents on here and another guy comes along and completely busts his b@lls with no empathy for what he is venting about. We as men are human too, and we need to get stuff off our chest. But even the closest people in our lives generally don't want any of it from us!

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been talking to this girl for a month or so and I was planning on dating her.
Perhaps this sounds harsh. This woman is a woman you’re “talking to”. Did ya get that? She is not your fiancé, wife, or mother of your children. So she has no idea what the hell you are talking about, nor is admission of a man’s adversity something that drums up lust in a woman!

If you get to know a supportive woman, she will let you vent—to a point! Even wives don’t want put up with endless venting as it makes their men appear weak and out of control.

As I’ve said elsewhere, much of the female population wouldn’t care if a sizable chunk of the male population dropped dead!

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
There can be exceptions but in general venting to women is a bad idea. For them its like a sign of weakness and they are hard wired to repulse weak men.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get a shrink. Vent to your therapist or you guy friends.

Never vent to women. They do not care.
I'd take it one step further; NOBODY wants to hear you vent. No friends no fam,nobody. People only wanna be around you when you're shining ,providing value to their life or they can obviously benefit from you monetary wise.

GJWHF..

Last edited:

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The b**** even has the nerve to accuse me or talking to other woman and being a hoe only from the fact woman know and approach me
You haven't fvcked her and she's already nagging you about your interactions with other women..?

Monogomy requires sex.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No friends no fam,nobody.
Perhaps they don’t want to hear venting, but people who who don’t support their friends and family members when they are having problems aren’t good friends or family members. I don’t prefer venting in excess but all my close friends and family members provide moral and emotional support and I pay that back to them.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t prefer venting in excess but all my close friends and family members provide moral and emotional support and I pay that back to them.
I still limit even that to close guy friends and my pops. I highly recommend a therapist, especially an older male whom you can identify with. I found it highly beneficial to have a therapist. My mother I don’t vent to, as she is unfortunately always biased in favor of women.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps they don’t want to hear venting, but people who who don’t support their friends and family members when they are having problems aren’t good friends or family members. I don’t prefer venting in excess but all my close friends and family members provide moral and emotional support and I pay that back to them.
I was waiting for this message.

Although you are right, even fam and friends have their limits to how much complaining they can take from you.

OP probably complained lets say 5 times before she threw this back at him. Friends may take 50 , fam even 500 times. But there'll be a limit.

At some point even people close to you will drop you when you keep complaining.

And ofcourse the other way around: if fam / friends ALWAYS complain and project negative energy you will drop them at some point.

If I meet a woman who complains a lot about whatever before I even met her I'll stop pursuing her real quick.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I still limit even that to close guy friends and my pops. I highly recommend a therapist, especially an older male whom you can identify with. I found it highly beneficial to have a therapist. My mother I don’t vent to, as she is unfortunately always biased in favor of women.
I saw a therapist for years and it’s accurate to describe him as redpilled considering he shared an outlook on women that most do here and in RP. He would likely be considered a misogynist by today’s standards. He actually used the term “c-nt men” instead of DJ’s.

My mother actually flat out admits how women are.

logicallefty

Reaction score
My mother actually flat out admits how women are.
Mine too. Over the years I have red pilled my mother, age 77 now, pretty well. Working on my 20 year old daughter now and she is getting there too.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never vent to women. Don't bore your friends with your frustrations. Just put it into words, call it a poem, and put it up on IG.

THE PICK-UP ARTISTS royal qdl.jpeg

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I vent its like a song and dance that I have allot going and have no time for dating. Maybe venting is like saying you have no room for women. You probably dont anyway.

I only say negative things to women about my life who I dont mind to risk losing.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd take it one step further; NOBODY wants to hear you vent. No friends no fam,nobody. People only wanna be around you when you're shining ,providing value to their life or they can obviously benefit from you monetary wise.
+1. This is exactly how it is. Even on Sosuave we get a little pissed if someone keeps bitching and moaning, let alone a girl you want to sleep with.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman you have never met doesn't want to hear about your problems. Unless you want to stay permanently single, you better quickly learn that a woman isn't there to "let you vent". Go to your friends for that.
Agree. Friends, family, or a therapist.

Why are you wasting time talking instead of meeting?
Too many men now are content in doing digital-only relationships.

It's really unbelievable the information people freely give away to others that make them look bad and then they wonder why women aren't interested.
Iron Rule of Tomassi #8. Always let a woman figure out why she won't fucck you, never do it for her. Venting about life's problems in the early stages of an interaction is an easy way to do it for her.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just go pour yourself a drink, find some live music, take a drive, go to the t!tty bar, whatever. Your woman doesn't care. They all went to the same school.

No one cares about men
We are disposable. They send us to war. There is no support group for our problems. There is no male advancement programs. No male cancer support groups.

Just saddle up and ride amigo. It will be a-ok.

We still run the world, thats better than having some woman listen to your problems.

Last edited:

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been talking to this girl for a month or so and I was planning on dating her. I have some issues mentally (divorce parents) and some other issues at home, such as being alone majority of my life and taking up responsibilities like an adult at an early age. I told her recently how I'm pissed that I'm the ONLY one in my family being productive and that my goofy ass father decided to gamble money he received from the tenants, when atm this is not a good time for my family financially. I let her know I'm just pissed and frustrated.

She heard me out but didn't recently offer much of an intellectual or emotional response.

These briefs moments of interaction I feel so crushed due to all the circumstances of my life and the fact the ONLY women I'm talking to and being emotional to gives such a "ehhhhhhh" attitude makes it all more frustrating. Plus, she keeps talking about my situation to her friends and damn near repeats everything I say and do. All the while, she doesn't realize if I wasn't bussing my ass, nobody in the world would care about me and I'd most likely be sent back into the depths of ****ing hell poverty.

I'm not going to vent to my friend group either. Most of them have never been in relationship or just have a loser/scared/insecure mentality.

The b**** even has the nerve to accuse me or talking to other woman and being a hoe only from the fact woman know and approach me (95% of them, I never slept with or they have BFs).
"Women dont care about your struggles, they wait for the winner at the finish line." Rich Cooper

And not only do they not care, your struggles are drying up their pvssy. They only want to hear about your latest weekend trip to a fancy location or what you can provide to make her life more interesting.

PS: stop "talking" to women