"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Women Without Makeup

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,757
Reaction score
9,961
Yikes at Goldie Hawn. I never found her that appealing even in her day though. Always thought her daughter (Kate Hudson) was better looking, even if you adjust for age.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
You would be surprised the amount of ugly women see in a day. I see a beautiful woman maybe once or twice a week. It’s very uncommon. I personally don’t care what they look like when they don’t have on makeup because I’m not hanging out with them when they are “natural”. Also, my women always get dolled up for me.
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
stupid thread. Pictures can be very deceiving. I'm a good looking guy and I can show you pics of myself where I look like a 2/10


also multiple of the girls in the OP look super cute with no makeup. This chick looks like a 9/10 to me with no makeup






beautiful skin, beautiful lips, great facial structure, great eyes. You guys have ridiculous e-standards about women's facial beauty so you'll probably find her ugly but that's legit top 0.1% of women for how pretty she is. Looks better no makeup IMO
 
R

Ranger

Guest
Hence the ridiculous preoccupation with some men of HB 8 -10's.

Men who fvcks too little seems more preoccupied with HB's rating.
Lol. Only to have them crush them. I’m not too interested in 9/10.
I married that mistake.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия







This is good subject actually, it demonstrates that beautiful women are not what they try to represent themselves as, and the woman you though is out of your reach, is actually your own mental restrictions more than anything.

Also, you should make your face perfect just like these women do. Trim your eye brows according to the theory of beauty. Keep your skin perfect, use creams and masks, and don't forget pickles on your eyes for 30 minutes per day!
 
Top