“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Women Without Makeup

longtail

Banned
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
221
Reaction score
128
Looks like another thread was derailed. But yeah, porn stars without makeup...









 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

longtail

Banned
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
221
Reaction score
128
This crop looks a little better. Still a little rough though, especially considering their age.







porn_stars_before_and_after_their_makeup_makeover_640_152.jpg

porn_stars_before_and_after_their_makeup_makeover_640_142.jpg
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Most of them look like shemales with no make up, if they were to hit bars like that not even the bar man would get them a drink...
Only exception is the last one which looks as bangable if not more.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
Can you imagine if literally overnight, All the makeup accessories in the world were no longer available? lol There would be some serious chaos in the female world. Women would literally try to kill one another for the last bits of makeup left.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
This is why pure beauty is a young Woman's game IMO. Makeup is used to expand the lifeline of beauty as much as possible but as it fades, more and more makeup is needed. Older Women will never ever be equal youthful 18 - 23 year olds. You may be able to cover your face up but you wont be able to hide your body.
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
This is why pure beauty is a young Woman's game IMO. Makeup is used to expand the lifeline of beauty as much as possible but as it fades, more and more makeup is needed. Older Women will never ever be equal youthful 18 - 23 year olds. You may be able to cover your face up but you wont be able to hide your body.
I was thinking the same, looking at the pictures the ones who lose the least with no makeup are the young ones while the older ones really look like the old lady cleaning the floor at mc donald.

Basically make up is a way to fake youth features even before than plain beauty, probably cause beauty in most of the cases is just a sign of fertility.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
A few of them look okay without makeup and ghastly with it. I'm not saying they look like 10s, but the makeup is not doing them much good, and if you train your eyes on the before pics and ignore the afters, some are good looking. Specifically Danielle, Allie, Jynx, and Anissa. In fact I think Anissa looks way better without, but that's just me.
Negative
 

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
My confidence just shot up. I'm not lying when I say I almost gagged on the last few sets of those Hollywood celebs. Katie Holmes.... and that one blonde chick puke
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top