Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women with Wifey Skills

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me a woman must have a fair number of wifey skills. The problem is that most women today don't learn them or their mothers don't teach them.

I have a friend who is Greek and his wife is lazy. She doesn't cook and clean, and she dresses in black most of the time. When her mother comes to visit she gets in crap . This woman became Americanized and is now a disgrace to her family

Sadly this isn't the case with most Americanized hoes.
Their mothers are lazy and fat and they are pigs. They clean nothing, do nothing, and b1tch about men.

For example I went into one girls kitchen and I saw dishes all over every counter space and table. There must of been over a week old. It was the most discussing thing I ever saw. What was even more of a shock is that there were 3 women (her mother and her sister) living in that house and not one of them gave a crap. Needless to say I dumped that stupid hoe rather quickly.

Now that I'm dating a nice latino girl it is like night and day. She cleans, cooks, and is also educated. She even cleaned my house! I didn't even ask her. I was shocked. I mean would an americanized woman EVER do something as nice as that? NO ****ing way. This is the kind of girl that I would work hard for. There is a value added return on my investment with her.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
00Kevin said:
For me a woman must have a fair number of wifey skills. The problem is that most women today don't learn them or their mothers don't teach them.

I have a friend who is Greek and his wife is lazy. She doesn't cook and clean, and she dresses in black most of the time. When her mother comes to visit she gets in crap . This woman became Americanized and is now a disgrace to her family

Their mothers are lazy and fat and they are pigs. They clean nothing, do nothing, and b1tch about men.

For example I went into one girls kitchen and I saw dishes all over every counter space and table. There must of been over a week old. It was the most discussing thing I ever saw. What was even more of a shock is that there were 3 women (her mother and her sister) living in that house and not one of them gave a crap. Needless to say I dumped that stupid hoe rather quickly.

Now that I'm dating a nice latino girl it is like night and day. She cleans, cooks, and is also educated. She even cleaned my house! I didn't even ask her. I was shocked. I mean would an americanized woman EVER do something as nice as that? NO ****ing way. This is the kind of girl that I would work hard for. There is a value added return on my investment with her.
*taking on the role of a "modern" americanized woman*

Wifey skills!? You mean...actually behave like a woman should?! No way! That is so demeaning to women. Learning the necessities of life such as cooking is like sending the women's rights movement back 30 years!. I am PROUD that I don't know how to cook. It is like a "modern" woman's right of passage to freedom. Oh, but I still expect men to take care of me financially, abide by the code of chivalry, protect me and wipe my @ss too. :rolleyes:

I had to get that out. :crackup:

Reaction score
I was with an American Latina and we went camping - she wouldb't even cook me a hamburger because she said she didn't want her hands to get dirty!! Here is the kicker - she wanted me to marry her!! :rolleyes:

Stupid lazy unfeminine hor!!

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
I was with an American Latina and we went camping - she wouldb't even cook me a hamburger because she said she didn't want her hands to get dirty!! Here is the kicker - she wanted me to marry her!! :rolleyes:

Stupid lazy unfeminine hor!!
A latina girl LAZY? wow... I never

Livinlifehard

Don Juan
Reaction score
I cook but because i always cook at home my woman needs to cook at home... i HATE cooking at home.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You poor darlings! I LOVE to cook! (And I can't stand a dirty kitchen)

My cousin's ex-wife is such a woman as you discribe. Her house is filthy, she has 4 cats, but never cleans the boxes, just dumps in more litter. She only cooks "out of a can", and usually just orders pizza and other take-out food. Her kitchen is a bio-hazard! Half full plates of old food, sink full of water & dirty dishes (Like they are supposed to clean them selves...)

And she's always complaining why she can never "find a man".

the pokemaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
you can't really say because of a girls race race or traditions; that they're not wifey material. In your case you feel wifey material is some who cooks and cleans. thats you.

its easy to find girls who cook and clean. some girls take an interest in being more of a housewife than others...

watch desperate housewives. you hardly find the hispanic chick cleaning.

Hitman10000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to sound like a feminist but if you want a woman as a partner in crime rather than some pretty trophy then you look for those qualities/and or address that you want someone to do some "work" with you. If you treat her like some dainty flower, guess what bro..She'll become that dainty flower than someone who cooks/cleans/etc with you. Don't bash American women, bash the men that make women into stupid hos in the first place.

Woman did not become princesses, until man created the imagery of the princess Back in the caveman days, women were hairy as hell, no makeup - they almost looked like men except they were curvier/had a vagina/and had tits. The caveman of course wanted to f*ck but because he didn't have the illusion of beauty to control him so he made her do farming and tending to the estate as he hunted and then came home to bang her.

Know yourself, Know what you want, Go for that want.

Bro

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow...watch Desperate Housewives...Eva Longoria does not clean? It is a TV show! You think that show would get all of it's ratings by showing Eva cleaning the house?

kanaka

Don Juan
Reaction score
Even is she cant cook right off the bat, thats fine. As long as she's willing to learn i'd still give her the chance. However, if she's all princess like and worried about her nails then hasta lavista.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Elti Boi said:
you can't really say because of a girls race race or traditions; that they're not wifey material. In your case you feel wifey material is some who cooks and cleans. thats you.

its easy to find girls who cook and clean. some girls take an interest in being more of a housewife than others...

watch desperate housewives. you hardly find the hispanic chick cleaning.
You would have to be a total idiot to apply anything found on a TV show to your daily life. Desperate housewives is a show that has social deconstructionist motives and themes.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WaterTiger said:
You poor darlings! I LOVE to cook! (And I can't stand a dirty kitchen)

My cousin's ex-wife is such a woman as you discribe. Her house is filthy, she has 4 cats, but never cleans the boxes, just dumps in more litter. She only cooks "out of a can", and usually just orders pizza and other take-out food. Her kitchen is a bio-hazard! Half full plates of old food, sink full of water & dirty dishes (Like they are supposed to clean them selves...)
your cousins ex wife sounds like my sister in law, who is always saying she is tired of doing everything.
i guess everything = nothing around their house.

i do the cooking here, due to gio setting 3 toasters on fire in attempts to make toast, warm a beagle and pop tart. however, when i am sick, hes a master when it comes to pouring cereal, making sandwiches, ordering pizza , making hot dogs, warming up ravioli.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok boys lets get back on the wifey skills subject before someone says this has become political and they close it.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
ok boys lets get back on the wifey skills subject before someone says this has become political and they close it.
Sounds fine to me.

By the way, something I've never noticed here - if you want to find a wife with "wifey" skills, you should also have "husbandy" skills. Basically you want a woman to do her duty, you also have to do yours. Have a good job, don't spend your nights drinking and clubbing, maintain a decent family image, etc.

If you're a fat unemployed slob who spends his nights drinking, don't expect to marry a quality wife. Maybe a cheap slvt who lives in a trailer and has 15 tattoos...

sh4rk b1t3

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women don't do that anymore because equality in their minds means that everyone pays for their ****, and they don't do anything but sit around and watch Opera, getting fat.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
diplomatic_lies said:
Sounds fine to me.

By the way, something I've never noticed here - if you want to find a wife with "wifey" skills, you should also have "husbandy" skills. Basically you want a woman to do her duty, you also have to do yours. Have a good job, don't spend your nights drinking and clubbing, maintain a decent family image, etc.

If you're a fat unemployed slob who spends his nights drinking, don't expect to marry a quality wife. Maybe a cheap slvt who lives in a trailer and has 15 tattoos...
that is true.
chris rock once said, " 2 christians can be together forever, and 2 crack heads can be together forever, but a crackhead and a christian just aint gonna make it."

dynamicallyidle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally find women with nurturing tendencies and well-organized characteristics to be attractive. They're feminine traits.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
00Kevin said:

Ethnic girls are super hard working, but they're hella gold diggers too.