Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women With Big Butts

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Styles said:
Of course we all like what we like, so I'll go...

I'm black. I'd like to say that Parisan or however you spell it, you are an idiot. A true idiot. yeah, Blonde hair blue eyes, as big as a pencil, so typical of you Germans! lol...you are a moron.

I like all women, with an emphasis on Latino women with good proportions. I like moderate big booties. Plump and round, something I could grab a chunck of. Also about mid C cup breasts.

Now a blonde little woman is fine, although if she is petite...small breasts and ass...I won't even waste my time. It just doesn't attract me.
Thank you for your kind words man...:D Although you spelled my name wrong, but don't worry I'm not mad at you.

Just for the record, in French "Le Parisien" means "The Parisian" in other words a person from Paris. So please I'm not German. I'm not even white...:rolleyes: Those who've been here long enough know that I'm Asian.

Plus the funny thing is that once more, you just confirmed what I said: overall black men prefer butts that are larger. The booty thing is majorly a "black thing".

I don't know any white people who are especially into large "booty" as you would call it, I don't know any Asian guy who's really into it, I don't know any middle easterner who's really into it, I don't know any Indian guy who's... etc...

However, almost every black guy I know (whether African, American or European) like it large and "meaty". Maybe it's just a large statistical aberration I don't know...:whistle:

If you guys like something, it's very normal, there are different preferences in life, nothing to be ashamed about. What I don't understand is why you hate it when people point out the obvious and go around with unnecessary justifications. It's like there's the dilemma between what you really like and the fear that people might think you are into slightly overweight girls...:whistle:

Cash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^ You only like what you can handle and most of the listed group couldn't handle it. lol

You wouldn't wear size ten shoes if you can only fill an eight, now would you?

Infact, the only thing bringing this thread through the shít is the "how could you like fat asses" group.

Why are you still around? lol

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just for illustration purpose, this is the kind of girl that's considered slightly overweight by most people except the black guys I know.

Now I'm waiting for your insults and name calling...:D

Cash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I too would call her 'slightly overweight', and i'm black.

This is tiresome sh1t eh?

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Le Parisien said:
Just for illustration purpose, this is the kind of girl that's considered slightly overweight by most people except the black guys I know.

Now I'm waiting for your insults and name calling...:D
Dude - you can't see her ass.

We need a picture with the ass in it.

Bigworm

Don Juan
Reaction score
cats who dont like big asses - are just afraid cause they feel they wont measure up. u need a big d*cked dude to take of a big ass.

rakishness

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bigworm said:
cats who dont like big asses - are just afraid cause they feel they wont measure up. u need a big d*cked dude to take of a big ass.
Exactly. A friend of mine explained it to me the same way.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ice Cold said:
Dude - you can't see her ass.

We need a picture with the ass in it.
Dude, can't you see it in her arms and her pudgy little sausage link fingers?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rakishness said:
I said it before and I will say it again you don't want to hit this....http://www.youtube.com/watch?search=&mode=related&v=qkYl0kXVYkY
or......http://www.candidtightvideos.com/a029a.JPG......you are GAY. HAHAHAHAHAHAH. Ofcourse i'm kidding about the gay part.....but there must be something wrong with you. LOL.
The chick in the video had a bit of a ponch on the other side of her big ass. When their butts are that big there's usually other fat deposits somewhere. You could see it in her quads too. At that size you'd think she would have muscles but there wasn't any definition, it just kinda hung there.

rakishness

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are every walking past a girl who is slender but has thick thighs and wide hips...turn your HEAD AROUND.... Because you know she has a FATTY. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rakishness said:
Exactly. A friend of mine explained it to me the same way.
Let me guess, you and your friend are both black...:yawn:

Bigworm said:
cats who dont like big asses - are just afraid cause they feel they wont measure up. u need a big d*cked dude to take of a big ass..
The same people who also claim to have the biggest d*cks in the world...:rolleyes:

As I said, people have different preferences, nothing wrong about that. But why keep looking for unnecessary justifications and try to make yourself look good?:confused:

Guess I'm only able to handle girls "who look like 13y olds"...:cry: :whistle: :D :crackup:

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rakishness said:
I said it before and I will say it again you don't want to hit this....http://www.youtube.com/watch?search=&mode=related&v=qkYl0kXVYkY
or......http://www.candidtightvideos.com/a029a.JPG......you are GAY. HAHAHAHAHAHAH. Ofcourse i'm kidding about the gay part.....but there must be something wrong with you. LOL.
- In the video, the girls on the left has a nice body, the one on the right clearly has some pounds to lose, just look at her tummy.

- The girl in the pic IS hot!:up:

Oh, just another video linked by yours, tell me if you find this hot... I guess you already know my take on the question.

whistler

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting

All of the asses linked to by black guys seem a little too fat to me.

I'm German/American.

I like 'em athletic and toned, but not skinny.

Makes you wonder how much of the apparent preference is just social conditioning (the size of the asses on the women you wanted to bang when you were growing up).

rakishness

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Le Parisien said:
- In the video, the girls on the left has a nice body, the one on the right clearly has some pounds to lose, just look at her tummy.

Oh, just another video linked by yours, tell me if you find this hot... I guess you already know my take on the question.
Her Culo is aight. She is wearing heels though. That alters things, as we all know.

whistler

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Le Parisien said:

Agree 100%

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rakishness said:
Her Culo is aight. She is wearing heels though. That alters things, as we all know.
See, this is the difference I was talking about.:yes:

Heels or not, I'm 100% sure that they don't turn me on at all. Short and very thick legs, fat thighs, visible tummy. Basically they are stocky. That's only my humble personal opinion of course...

rrrrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dayum this is a popular thread. it's just funny that some people think big but women are stuckup because the guys want them. i don't care about butts, unless it's like huge or something. as long as it's not oversize, i don't care what it looks like, i'm a boob lover. so some girl that gives attitude because she has a big butt wouldn't go too far with me...

rakishness

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Le Parisien said:
See, this is the difference I was talking about.:yes:

Heels or not, I'm 100% sure that they don't turn me on at all. Short and very thick legs, fat thighs, visible tummy. Basically they are stocky. That's only my humble personal opinion of course...
My feelings are exactly opposite to this. I hate pancake butts(LOL!!!!). Women must have curves. If a girl has a pancake butt....she has to make up for it in other areas. Really....this is very interesting. So a round thick curvy butt on a girl does nothing for u?

Cash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's good for a women to have some 'meat' on her sometimes.

Meat meaning Steak, not Pork Chops.