Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women who refuse to pay for a guy ever

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Vice said:
This whole silly issue can be avoided by getting out of the "dating" mentality that puts weird social pressure on girls to act in a certain way.
There is no hard definition of dating. Going to a grocery store, then back to your place with the intent to f-ck (or not) can be considered a "date".

"weird social pressure" is chick speak for finding out how selfish/entitled a person is whom you're out on a date with.

Trying to avoid seeing someone's true character by coming up with contrived activities isn't gaining you anything. Maybe it helps you sleep better at night...

If you offer to go dutch in any situation and your date acts "weird" you're that much closer to knowing what to expect.

casperian1980

Reaction score
I always pay for dates. In fact, since new years day, I've spent well over 200 bucks on four different dates with women...none of which panned out. I guess a fear of mine is appearing cheap. I personally think cheapness is a real turn off and don't want to give off that impression. Once a woman insisted on paying for her dinner and it really bugged me for some reason. But after reading these posts...maybe I'm being a wuss for always paying!

rascal99v

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TheException said:
I agree with the others above. Why the he11 would you want to deal with an entitled woman....when there are plenty of hot women who are NOT entitled. Screen her right out of your life...thats what screening is for.
How well did you screen your girlfriend? :crackup:

I'm simply amazed at the guys who add more problems for themselves. They know damn well that these chicks won't pay for sh1t, but they still continue to take them out for dinners and dates. Why is that? Then they b1tch and complain about them not offering to pay. What do you expect? You are a chump for letting them exploit you. They make it known right away and say sh1t like "the man always pays for the date". Then you go ahead and pay for their date LOL. And three days later you're asking them out again. You should never pay high prices for these chicks. Go on some cheap date and then fvck them. Don't spend a lot of money just to get laid. You don't need to. Instead of going out for a movie, watch a DVD at home. Instead of going out to a restaurant, make a dinner at home. Let some other chumps take her out and spend lots of money on her. You should be the guy she wants to fvck. Not the chump forking over the cash while she uses chivalrous bullsh1t quotes intimidating you into paying her way. These chicks feel entitled to a fancy date while they place high value on their pvssy. These types of women should have the least amount of money spent on them. Period.

casperian1980

Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:

Yes, you were. However, you can make it for it. Take your mother, granny, nana, your auntie, or some women that has actually demonstrated worth in your life out for $200 worth of meals. Not only will you feel better, but these women in your life will actually appreciate the gesture, especially since you're not doing it for Mother's Day or their birthday.

Okay...so I'm being a chump for always paying...I can now admit that. I feel like I'm being a "man" when I grab the check and say something like "I got this" but in reality I'm being a "Nice Guy" which is a huge turn off.

On one of these dates, the chick suggested that we go to some fancy restaurant just for "a drink." When the check came, it was $50 for two glasses of wine and a shrimp ****tail. I pulled the Nice Guy and said "I'll take care of that..." She replied: "Yeah...but you don't really want to pay, right? It's just because you feel like you have to." So she wanted me to pay and wanted me to want to pay too! Talk about entitlement! But how could I have handled this smoothly without calling her out on being an entitled beeatch...which would have been awkward.

tryst type

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To the guys that always pay especially on a first "date" get together. IMO you should never do this.

The reason is it does two things, 1. Sets the precident for how an outing will be (you're expected to pay) 2. It won't mean much to her than if you start from the beginning by splitting the check/bill.

Not only that but if she's under the impression you're going to pay, you'll never truly know if she's out with you for your company or because "a woman's gotta eat"

Now I know there's guys on here who like to pay and have good game so attraction is going to be there regardless but it's just not a good way.

tryst type

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
casperian1980 said:
Okay...so I'm being a chump for always paying...I can now admit that. I feel like I'm being a "man" when I grab the check and say something like "I got this" but in reality I'm being a "Nice Guy" which is a huge turn off.

On one of these dates, the chick suggested that we go to some fancy restaurant just for "a drink." When the check came, it was $50 for two glasses of wine and a shrimp ****tail. I pulled the Nice Guy and said "I'll take care of that..." She replied: "Yeah...but you don't really want to pay, right? It's just because you feel like you have to." So she wanted me to pay and wanted me to want to pay too! Talk about entitlement! But how could I have handled this smoothly without calling her out on being an entitled beeatch...which would have been awkward.
Check comes: You: Wow you must really like me to pay for this. Thanks ;)

Or, you: You get this time and next time I'll take a bathroom break before the check comes?

Just joke that she's going to pay by misinterpreting/assuming she will. You'll know what to do. Her true entitlement self might come out but even then you usually end up splitting the bill.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
casperian1980 said:
You should have said "No, I actually wanted to pay. But it seems that you prefer to pay for yourself. I have no problem with that." Then laugh as you watch her try to backpedal.

When I was young and naive, I made the mistake of "grabbing the check" when it arrived or saying "no, I've got" if my date tried to pull out her wallet. Now that I'm older, wiser and (ironically) have a lot more money, I no longer do this*. From my experience, there is simply no point in doing that. A woman is not going to like or respect you more because you've paid for her. So why bother?

*The only time I'd make an exception is when dealing with FOB foreign women from certain countries, particularly Eastern Europeans. Their cultural norms are quite different from ours, so you have to exercise a degree of flexibility.

rascal99v

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
casperian1980 said:

No offense dude and not trying to insult you, but this is being a chump. She suggests a fancy restaurant for drinks. You pay for it and let her intimidate you into paying. That is exactly what she wanted. She wanted the wine that she knew you would pay for. And you went ahead and paid for it.

You should have turned to her and said, "You're right, I really don't feel like paying for your tab. Since it bothers you so much, you can pay for your own." Then pay for your drink and let her pay for her own.

Women exploit the men they see as chumps. Because they know the men are too weak to say no to them. So, they use their pvssy as the power to hold over these guys. Funny thing is that these chicks have no intentions of giving you any. They create an aura that if you do this for them, there could be a benefit for you in doing that. Usually there never is.

TheException said:
Ill let you know as soon as Im done nailing her....
Well, hopefully, she wont withhold it from you this time, like she did before.