"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Women who play “hard to get”

SeymourCake

Banned
Joined
Apr 9, 2010
Messages
1,523
Reaction score
363
Women who play hard to get aren’t playing hard to get. They are disinterested. A woman who is genuinely interested in you won’t play mind games and will let you know directly how she feels about you because she would not be able to contain herself. Do you think a female who has a crush on a male celebrity like Justin Bieber or Brad Pitt would play hard to get if they interacted with these men? The answer is no.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

nismo-4

Moderator
Joined
Jan 31, 2005
Messages
4,439
Reaction score
1,143
Location
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
What would you say to a “maybe”.
Withdraw the offer. Say nevermind, you seem occupied so I'll make plans with some friends instead.

BTW, there is no hard to get. Just interest and disinterest.
 

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
What would you say to a “maybe”.
I wouldn't say anything. I'd be dust in the wind.

Withdrawing the offer is beta shyte. It comes across as butthurt IMO no matter how you slice it.

At best my response would be "k" and if she never reached back out, she would never hear from me again.
Withdraw the offer. Say nevermind, you seem occupied so I'll make plans with some friends instead.

BTW, there is no hard to get. Just interest and disinterest.

Miss Taro: What should I say to an invitation from a strange gentleman?
James Bond: You should say yes.
Miss Taro: [shaking her head] I should say maybe
James Bond: 3 o’clock. My hotel, maybe?
Miss Taro: Yes, maybe
James Bond: Good
 
Top