Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women who give up in their region

ThisNThat

Banned
Reaction score
Have you come across single women that have told you that they've pretty much given up on meeting men in real life when out and about because they've pretty much concluded, through the years of living in their city...that there hasn't yet been a man that they had come across that they'd have any interest in dating.

That they completely discount their area altogether, and thus remain unattached indefinitely? This resorts to them going online usually.

Jetleg

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes.

But if they couldn't find anyone in their region, it means they are sh!t, even in a small community.

ThisNThat

Banned
Reaction score
This. I think it can be indicative of trouble in the woman. That's the first impression I get.

Probably has dumped/gotten dumped by a lot of guys, probably has an ex she can't get over, probably doesn't get on with people, maybe has unrealistic standards, etc.
Yeah, I'm guessing these are the ones that only their Sat nights on dating sites, remaining permanent fixtures of the Internet.