Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women who are comfortable with you are NOT usually into you

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ I read something like this the other day. The article was saying that if a girl is being really flirty with you, she's probably not into you. Agree? Disagree?

I'm bringing this up because when I was RAFC it would trip me up when I'd be with a group and a girl was flirting back and forth with some other guy. I thought all was lost. I thought I needed to get to this "comfort zone" where I could have back-and-forth witty chit-chat with girls. Later though, I realized that I was in fact in the optimal position.

If she's a bit nervous around you, doesn't seem to know how to have a "comfortable" conversation with you, yet still shows other signs of interest, then you're in a good place. Think of it this way: some average guy can riff and joke around all day with platonic female friends... But when it comes to that stunning girl he's got a little bit of hesitation in his voice, he thinks so hard about what to say that nothing witty or well-timed comes out.

This is just a thought, not good for all cases. But I wanted to share this idea with you guys because when I read it I had a real "that is so true" moment. Agree? Disagree?

Sir_Turtle

Don Juan
Reaction score
sometime this is he case. Especially with younger less experienced girls. With the seasoned flirts however the case is different. They've got the ability to flirt with anyone, including a crush, after all the practice.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never slept with any girl who HASN'T flirted with me. So this is bogus. Girls do flirt with guys they aren't interested in romantically, it happens. So do guys. But to take flirting as a rejection......... what the F%$^?!

ElGuapo

Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on whether or not the sexual tension is there. When there is sexual tension, a girl flirts quite differently from when she's just joking around.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It may or may not mean anything. Women often flirt with gay guys just for the fun of it. I've seen it.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you ever flirted with a married woman who wants you, then you know what flirting is all about. Real flirting can be very low key and slient, looks, glances and ambigious phrases can go way farther than overt flirting.

Cinamon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Flirting is easier with guys that are off limits cause you know its not gonna go anywhere. Many women get nervous or less flirty around guys they like, cause they wanna be cautious and not say the wrong thing, and then there is all that time we waste trying to figure out if he is in to us or not.

Nickname

Reaction score
handle said:
If she's a bit nervous around you, doesn't seem to know how to have a "comfortable" conversation with you, yet still shows other signs of interest, then you're in a good place. Think of it this way: some average guy can riff and joke around all day with platonic female friends... But when it comes to that stunning girl he's got a little bit of hesitation in his voice, he thinks so hard about what to say that nothing witty or well-timed comes out.
You're absolutely right. The more platonic the relationship, the easier the flirting.
This goes for both sexes.

Aragon034

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nickname said:
You're absolutely right. The more platonic the relationship, the easier the flirting.
This goes for both sexes.
I think that depends on your definition of flirting. if it's just witty banter, then yeah i can see it going south on occasion as it will seem "platonic" and less sexually tense. Pretty much every conversation i have that isn't professional is borderline incurable flirting (with women anyways) and i've noticed they flirt back even if there's no real connection.

Aggression i think plays big dividends as long as it's playful. Sort of like the way wolves will nip each other when they're cubs.

I would also say Kino is the decider here. I've had conversations with chicks that involved her saying how she was going to pleasure herself with a vibrator when she got home that ended up going nowhere fast because i didn't make a move (yes it was a horribly obvious missed opportunity and i've kicked myself enough over it. It was 2 years ago and even though i've moved on, i still get a healthy feeling of "Argh!" when i think about it.)

So i'm saying from my own experiences that it's not really the words that matter. it's the delivery. Of course this doesn't mean make yoshi sounds and squeak "Pikachu", but you understand what i'm trying to say. :p