"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Women wanting sex rather than me go down on them.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
1,723
Reaction score
595
Noticed something recently with women is they seem more interested in getting fu*ked than me going down on them. I give them foreplay, kissing their neck, smelling them, play with their tits, rub their pu**y etc etc. Women respond by telling me to fu8k them.
Any thoughts?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Noticed something recently with women is they seem more interested in getting fu*ked than me going down on them. I give them foreplay, kissing their neck, smelling them, play with their tits, rub their pu**y etc etc. Women respond by telling me to fu8k them.
Any thoughts?
They feel like sex combined with orgasm causes more of an emotional connection. Women are avoiding emotional connections like guys nowdays. We need some of the more successful in the field to comment.

Some of them are using women for the oral. Because they are on the same cause. Sex is only to procure favor and resources. They are playing a game thats fun for them.
 

TBG

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2017
Messages
123
Reaction score
101
Age
37
I'd just take it as they're so turned on at that point they want you to **** them.

I've had it with women giving me a blow job, yeah i was enjoying it but I wanted to **** at that point.
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
I'd just take it as they're so turned on at that point they want you to **** them.
this

my girlfriend was complaining to me about a hookup she had telling me "He just wouldn't stop eating my pvssy, in my head I was like ENOUGH, can we get to fvcking already???'

There's always the possibility that she just doesn't like oral but, IMO, it has nothing to do with your oral skills, she's just really ready for it.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
In many cases, it is not that they don’t want you to do it at all, they only want you down there long enough to get them going.

Women have different types of orgasms with different sexual acts. Some just prefer the feeling of penetration when climaxing.
You feel most women orgasm from penetration? In my experience its less than 50% the others need oral or manual **** stimulation.
 

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
1,123
Reaction score
874
You feel most women orgasm from penetration? In my experience its less than 50% the others need oral or manual **** stimulation.
I believe it to be much much less than 50%. If you want to give your girl constant orgasms foreplay (fingers, tongue) is usually the best way to achieve this. However she may be able to orgasm from penetration once in a while....she may just like the feeling of getting fvcked hard.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
That is not what I said. I’m not talking about all women.

I’m talking about these particular kinds of women.

Women who want you to stop and finish them with penetration prefer that felling over climaxing from oral.

I have been with women who do all of these same things the OP is talking about, yet they still constantly sext me, always starting with how they wish I was going down on them at that moment. But they never want me to finish whenever I am actually with them and doing it.

They want it just to get going. They still like it. they just want penetration more.
They desire you want to be fvcked specifically by you. Thats the way it should be.
 
Last edited:

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
1,723
Reaction score
595
People say that a good lover should be concerned with the women's pleasure before his own.

First time I have sex with a woman, once I'm hard..I just want to fu*k her, so therefore I'm similar to the mentality of your post.





the first time they just want to get it over with and revel in the achievement.
 

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
1,723
Reaction score
595
wtf, so much work just to fucc
I recommend you buy 2gts (two girls teach sex) program.
It has made me better in bed.

A woman needs to be warmed up (aroused) before you fu*k her.
 

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
1,123
Reaction score
874
I recommend you buy 2gts (two girls teach sex) program.
It has made me better in bed.

A woman needs to be warmed up (aroused) before you fu*k her.
Yes this is basic knowledge and a lot of guys are dismissing it. There are two reasons why she doesn't want you to go down on her:

1. She is already at the point of very high arousal. Maybe your fingers did the trick?

2. She is not comfortable enough with you. I've had girls I just met let me bang but not go down on them. I'm also going to lump into this group the fact that she may not be feeling completely hygienic that day.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
I recommend you buy 2gts (two girls teach sex) program.
It has made me better in bed.

A woman needs to be warmed up (aroused) before you fu*k her.
I watched it. Some interesting techniques. Forgot about the old pillow under the back thing... Just google it and you can d/l it for free.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
OP, most ladies do not get off through d!ck in puss, but a good way is to prime her with your touch. As for not wanting to go down, that's not always a bad thing. If that is the case, it could be that she is already very highly aroused and she just wants to be fvcked like an animal. Take control and beat that puss into next week. If you do it right, she'll be screaming for more.
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
This make me think of AMS that say a man should never go down on a women.



From my experience when she tells you to go in, thats usualy means she is really into it.
When this happens i like to make her wait longer until i decide its time, this use to work wonder on now ex.
 

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
1,123
Reaction score
874
This make me think of AMS that say a man should never go down on a women.



From my experience when she tells you to go in, thats usualy means she is really into it.
When this happens i like to make her wait longer until i decide its time, this use to work wonder on now ex.
I like AMS. But with any advice it's usually best to tailor it to your own style. Going down on a chick is in no way shape or form AFC in my book. You better be ****ing her too tho.

I have seen the video where AMS said that girls usually do not orgasm from penetrative sex. I 100% agree with that...most women do not. It's about foreplay. If you don't want to go down on a girl, use your fingers. If you don't want to use your fingers have her grind on your ****. Be seductive, I have found ears and obviously nipples to be sensitive parts that arouse women very well if you aren't into the other ****. Also if you aren't into going down on a girl or fingering you better be building seduction for at least an hour prior to hooking up.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
This make me think of AMS that say a man should never go down on a women.



From my experience when she tells you to go in, thats usualy means she is really into it.
When this happens i like to make her wait longer until i decide its time, this use to work wonder on now ex.
Guess it depends. Some men like it. Some don't. Usually ladies like it. Again, depends. NFN, AMS is black, 6'4'' and huge in NYC. Much bigger pool to deal with than most other places. If a man cannot get laid in NYC, Miami, Chicago, Dallas, LA, Boston, etc. then it truly is that man. These cities are just overflowing with puss.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
I like AMS. But with any advice it's usually best to tailor it to your own style. Going down on a chick is in no way shape or form AFC in my book. You better be ****ing her too tho.

I have seen the video where AMS said that girls usually do not orgasm from penetrative sex. I 100% agree with that...most women do not. It's about foreplay. If you don't want to go down on a girl, use your fingers. If you don't want to use your fingers have her grind on your ****. Be seductive, I have found ears and obviously nipples to be sensitive parts that arouse women very well if you aren't into the other ****. Also if you aren't into going down on a girl or fingering you better be building seduction for at least an hour prior to hooking up.
Blindfolds work wonders too.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top