Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women want to be commanded

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres this mindset I get into sometimes after a few drinks where I am just ridiculously confident and assertive with women , last night I hit the flow and yea all I can say is women just go weak for it

at one stage a chick made eye contact with me on the dance floor so I just charged over grabbed her hand twirled her around and then went to kiss her and she obliged

In one bar the bartender was cute and early 20's so I asked her if she was going out after work she said she couldn't tonight so I told her to give me her instagram and then I told her to give me a kiss on the cheek I said it with such authority she literally bent over the bar and did it :rofl:

Another point a girl was struggling to walk down some stairs so I put my arm out so she could lean on me , she loved this and I kissed her shortly after

When you look at it from a female perspective it makes sense a man acting like this is going to show you this guy isn't afraid to go and get what he wants he believes in himself and has total control of his surroundings this lets her fall into her submissive feminine frame where she is most comfortable

No woman wants a guy who isn't sure what he wants , or is pu$$yfooting around trying to get what he wants , this is why chicks secretly hate nice guys

She would rather you be very clear and tell her what you want & expect from her straight away , do it correctly and she will start getting aroused

Sure I had a couple of girls who weren't interested and occasionally a couple of jealous freinds going to c0ckblock me but on the whole most girls were literally doing as I was commanding them too wether the be directly or indirectly by using the environment around me

In 2024 I am going to work on getting into this mental state a lot more

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women love confident men. Especially when it's real.

It's easy to BE confident when you ARE confident.
You can say that about anything though. It's easy to be good looking when you are good looking. It's easy to be rich when you are rich. Etc. True confidence is a product of success.

Last edited:

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its the frame.

Women Wants everything out of us.. including telling Them how to live.

Its the higher authority submission. The relationship frame dynamic.

mbc0029

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

mbc0029

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its the frame.

Women Wants everything out of us.. including telling Them how to live.

Its the higher authority submission. The relationship frame dynamic.
This.

Are you the kind of guy she wants to submit to? Do you have a Frame she wants to enter.

As Bokanovsky may have been alluding to, when you're good looking (Muscles), when you're rich (Money), you're good looking and rich. You become more confident because you have more options, or at least your ability to generate more options is there.

The more money, the better looking you are, the stronger Frame you have, the more women will want to enter.

Your confidence naturally rises and becomes real. You've established a strong frame.

YourGreatestFear

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to get deeper into this mindset read this awesome old post.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hit this flow again last Friday night only briefly as it does seem to require a a lot of energy and a certain type of atmosphere

I must have approached about 6 completely different women across a range of ages in this completely dominant and assertive state every single one of them instantly submitted to me

at one stage I was literally just walking down the street a chick a cute HB 7 was walking down eating some takeaway I said " hey let me try that"

She gave me a bit , I took her by the hand and told her I was going to walk her to the place she was going

We chatted for like 5 mins , when we got to her destination I said I want a kiss now I was expecting a peck on the cheek or something

Instead she turned her entire body into me and started full on kissing me.....

Its incredible what you can get away with when your on your A game

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree and I say take it a step further and read Mode One by Allen Roger Currie a real pioneer in confident and mutually beneficial and respectful sensual discourse @We_ArE_VeNOM

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CE62FC31-EBA0-4044-A6B9-EBA1495A346D.jpeg

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
It's easy to be good looking when you are good looking. It's easy to be rich when you are rich
Easy to be a suicide bomber, when you're born and bred in Gaza, then realize: "If I don't blast myself to smithereens, The IDF will do so on my behalf. Might as well reduce my life span voluntarily, and receive an eternity spent in the company of 47 Fair Maidens as a reward for my initiative"

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's true, once about 15 years ago at a bar in Hoboken, NJ. I was on the dance floor. Some cute chick tried to walk by and I put my arm horizontal on the pillar blocking her from passing and I said "Where do you think you're going?". Next thing you know I am dancing with her and making out with her.

I was probably drunk and so was she, but good story.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
reminds me, Alan Roger Currie passed away last year i think, wasn't that old either.
Yep... I remember hearing RAC interviewed on Scott McKay's podcast, eons before The Manosphere and Red Pill Theology sh-t the bed, by essentially refracting Intersectionality. We could all benefit from a return to the approach taken by Currie and Co

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pertinent quote:

“We are attracted to qualities in the opposite sex which our own sex lacks. For many women, this means an attraction to male brutality. Such women may claim to want a sensitive fellow who is in touch with his feelings, but this bears no relation to their behavior. What women say about men comes from their cerebral cortex; how they choose men depends upon their evolutionary more primitive limbic system. Even campus feminists choose arrogant jocks to “hook up” with, not male feminists in touch with their emotions. I have heard it suggested that the best reason not to strike a woman today is that you will never be able to get rid of her afterwards.

Why don’t such women simply tell their men that they find violence and dominance exciting? Perhaps it would destroy the fantasy to say “I’m in the mood, so could you please slap me around for a bit?” In most cases, the women are probably just behaving instinctively, not understanding their own motivations. In any case, it would obviously be useful for well-intentioned husbands to understand this aspect of women’s sexuality. It might prevent more serious violence and even save a few marriages.”

~ F. Roger Devlin

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres this mindset I get into sometimes after a few drinks where I am just ridiculously confident and assertive with women , last night I hit the flow and yea all I can say is women just go weak for it

at one stage a chick made eye contact with me on the dance floor so I just charged over grabbed her hand twirled her around and then went to kiss her and she obliged

In one bar the bartender was cute and early 20's so I asked her if she was going out after work she said she couldn't tonight so I told her to give me her instagram and then I told her to give me a kiss on the cheek I said it with such authority she literally bent over the bar and did it :rofl:

Another point a girl was struggling to walk down some stairs so I put my arm out so she could lean on me , she loved this and I kissed her shortly after

When you look at it from a female perspective it makes sense a man acting like this is going to show you this guy isn't afraid to go and get what he wants he believes in himself and has total control of his surroundings this lets her fall into her submissive feminine frame where she is most comfortable

No woman wants a guy who isn't sure what he wants , or is pu$$yfooting around trying to get what he wants , this is why chicks secretly hate nice guys

She would rather you be very clear and tell her what you want & expect from her straight away , do it correctly and she will start getting aroused

Sure I had a couple of girls who weren't interested and occasionally a couple of jealous freinds going to c0ckblock me but on the whole most girls were literally doing as I was commanding them too wether the be directly or indirectly by using the environment around me

In 2024 I am going to work on getting into this mental state a lot more
It takes more balls to be true confident than it takes to be alcohol confident tho...
(But I get your point which I agree with that women are looking for these traits in a guy.)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Just saying.. :up:

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
I have heard it suggested that the best reason not to strike a woman today is that you will never be able to get rid of her afterwards.
The heterosexual female may not find being slugged for folding the bathroom towels "improperly" especially sexy, but she DOES crave being taken over her man's knee for a spirited spanking, when she's rude and obnoxious at a corporate soiree, in front of his colleagues. Big difference between these two actions