Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women want to be commanded

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The heterosexual female may not find being slugged for folding the bathroom towels "improperly" especially sexy, but she DOES crave being taken over her man's knee for a spirited spanking, when she's rude and obnoxious at a corporate soiree, in front of his colleagues. Big difference between these two actions
That latter is a case of being sexually dominated, the former is simply abuse. As you say, big difference between those two actions.

I'm not so certain women want to be "commanded", as they want you to be a source of reliability, a solid rock of safety and dependable consistency that she can inhabit. Although I'm sure some women want to be commanded, most anyone would get sick of being told what to do all the time, especially if they have ambitions and desires of their own.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not so certain women want to be "commanded"...
Number 1 on this list, straight from the opposite sex

Who's also been at this for awhile now, long before anyone started babbling about Red Pills and Gynocentrism

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Number 1 on this list, straight from the opposite sex
Being assertive is not "commanding" her, at least not in the way I'm looking at it. You want to lead her, and tell her what you want, but you don't want to micromanage and control her, she will get sick of that quickly.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
According to the video "What makes a man super attractive and highly desirable?"

Marni Kinrys has interviewed thousands of women and the same 6 things came up over and over again.

6 Things All Women Want:

1. Assertiveness - "Assertive men prioritize honesty or candor over being liked or getting long."
2. Success Potential - "Ambition and Work Ethic."
3. Physical Fitness - Have to Work Out
4. Self Presentation - Well dressed and groomed
5. Standards - Want a man who has genuine standards.
6. Sense of Humor - "Funny guys finish first"

-------

So by that rationale Marni, all women should find a 5'7, balding man super attractive as long as he:

- tells you he is a virgin (honesty)
- is going to be a Dentist in 10 years (potential)
- works out to Tae Bo (fitness)
- wears a suit (well dressed)
- thinks your hot (standards)
- tells you knock knock jokes (funny)

Rock on!

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
According to the video "What makes a man super attractive and highly desirable?"

Marni Kinrys has interviewed thousands of women and the same 6 things came up over and over again.

6 Things All Women Want:

1. Assertiveness - "Assertive men prioritize honesty or candor over being liked or getting long."
2. Success Potential - "Ambition and Work Ethic."
3. Physical Fitness - Have to Work Out
4. Self Presentation - Well dressed and groomed
5. Standards - Want a man who has genuine standards.
6. Sense of Humor - "Funny guys finish first"

-------

So by that rationale Marni, all women should find a 5'7, balding man super attractive as long as he:

- tells you he is a virgin (honesty)
- is going to be a Dentist in 10 years (potential)
- works out to Tae Bo (fitness)
- wears a suit (well dressed)
- thinks your hot (standards)
- tells you knock knock jokes (funny)

Rock on!
Explains why David Spade has been romantically linked to a veritable menagerie of beautiful actresses and models, even fathering a child with a former Playmate

Reaction score
Yep... I remember hearing RAC interviewed on Scott McKay's podcast, eons before The Manosphere and Red Pill Theology sh-t the bed, by essentially refracting Intersectionality. We could all benefit from a return to the approach taken by Currie and Co
forgot to mention, this other person also passed away last year close to around the same time, another legend or just well known in the dating advice community, David Wygant, he wasn't that old either.

Reaction score
Damn... Didn't hear about Wygant
yeah he passed away in May of last year, he was in his early 60s, which is of course still kinda young to die in todays modern times, they said it was brain cancer, another reason for the shock is because, he was known to take care of himself, in which he would regularly go for walks, jogs.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Explains why David Spade has been romantically linked to a veritable menagerie of beautiful actresses and models, even fathering a child with a former Playmate
My mistake.

When a man is a famous and worth $80,000,000 and has all his hair, hot girls who take off their clothes for the whole world probably won't mind going out with him or fathering his child.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
My mistake.

When a man is a famous and worth $80,000,000 and has all his hair, hot girls who take off their clothes for the whole world probably won't mind going out with him or fathering his child.
Surprised that Spade is worth that much, and I'll presume you meant to write "bearing his child"... Even in this confused era we inhabit, it's nigh impossible for even the most butch of women to impregnate the most effeminate of men

I'd buy your argument that DS(And every other unattractive man who's nonethless been a ladykiller) has gained access to the panties of a few hundred nubile young women only because of his fame, hair, and wealth, IF the likes of Rob Schneider, Dana Carvey, Kevin Hart, etc etc all had similar kill counts. Alas, they don't...

Good old fashioned deduction indicates that Spade and every other man who's been successful on this front have behavioral traits which set them apart from the rest of the pack

Last edited:

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The heterosexual female may not find being slugged for folding the bathroom towels "improperly" especially sexy, but she DOES crave being taken over her man's knee for a spirited spanking, when she's rude and obnoxious at a corporate soiree, in front of his colleagues. Big difference between these two actions
I’m certain the author wrote with implied nuance.

“babbling about Red Pills and Gynocentrism”

I am one who babbles about gynocentrism (I am opposed to it). And nearly all RP gurus are gynocentrists themselves whether they’re aware of it or not.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I seem to recall Rollo experimenting with something he called "command presence", which was like some sort of military authority approach he was trying out. I don't recall it ever going anywhere though.

jhonny9546

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is very interesting because you can also find this thing in every romance novel.