Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women want Power, not Love.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Infinite threads online "I can't stop thinking about my desk even though I'm married and have kids"
Oh thanks LA, I know I'm not the only one. Not being sarcastic.

Hey, good thing I never did marry hey? I was a good person to shortcircuit that potentially devastating step....for the husband, for myself, for society. I was never going to have kids so no saviour there.
And hey, I have the awareness. I just don't know what to do with this knowledge to stave off my lack of companionship.
What's the next level? What's next?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I keep rereading this.
Its one of the more powerful :) things I've realised lately.
I wonder if a woman realises she's alphawidowed if the damage is permanent. Just selfselect out of dating and romantic relationships so as not to try to control a man. I can't help but think her ego would default to selfprotection mode and force her to seek power eventually(because:alphawidowed)
Something he says or some perceived disloyalty will trigger a rush of ptsd. And boom, as hard as she tried to supplicate and be submissive, her ego defenses will flood her interactions.
Something my ex said to me that he got really excited when he realised I understood..."this man is not like the other man from the past"
"don't treat the two the same"
One of the most challenging barriers is having an exalphaboyfriend.
#1 because you bring the ego-selfdefense power issues to new relationship
#2 because you still Disney miss that dude
Disney miss the "potential" of old boy because most womens "Alpha" guy experiences aren't the most pleasant. There was always the Fantasy of the guy you wish he would be for you.

I'm tempted to try lying and saying I've never had a relationship before. Maybe the lying can trick myself for God's sakes. This idea is probably where the bornagain virgin tactic comes from.
Ughh, women that are alphawidowed....they're fuoked. I'm fuoked.
I keep rereading this.
Its one of the more powerful :) things I've realised lately.
I wonder if a woman realises she's alphawidowed if the damage is permanent. Just selfselect out of dating and romantic relationships so as not to try to control a man. I can't help but think her ego would default to selfprotection mode and force her to seek power eventually(because:alphawidowed)
Something he says or some perceived disloyalty will trigger a rush of ptsd. And boom, as hard as she tried to supplicate and be submissive, her ego defenses will flood her interactions.
Something my ex said to me that he got really excited when he realised I understood..."this man is not like the other man from the past"
"don't treat the two the same"
One of the most challenging barriers is having an exalphaboyfriend.
#1 because you bring the ego-selfdefense power issues to new relationship
#2 because you still Disney miss that dude
If the Alpha was so great you'd still be with him, or he would've given you tremendous memories in his treatment and the things you did together. How it goes for most women when they get with an Alpha, is he will usually be rigid in his boundaries, he's going to get pleased, but pleasing her is not really on his radar. She wants to change a few things about him to make him "nicer". If those things change he would be "perfect". But those things never change. She gets trashed out and cheated or dumped. Driven to an emotional low.

I'm tempted to try lying and saying I've never had a relationship before. Maybe the lying can trick myself for God's sakes. This idea is probably where the bornagain virgin tactic comes from.
Your not fvcked, it's all in your mind.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Disney miss the "potential" of old boy because most womens "Alpha" guy experiences aren't the most pleasant. There was al

If the Alpha was so great you'd still be with him, or he would've given you tremendous memories in his treatment and the things you did together. How it goes for most women when they get with an Alpha, is he will usually be rigid in his boundaries, he's going to get pleased, but pleasing her is not really on his radar. She wants to change a few things about him to make him "nicer". If those things change he would be "perfect". But those things never change. She gets trashed out and cheated or dumped. Driven to an emotional low.

Your not fvcked, it's all in your mind.
Yes, that means fvked if its all in my mind. Unless there's a magic eraser to reboot.....what's the reason then if not alphawidowed like community describes it?
I'm too romantic or buttercup sensitive?

I'm interpreting memory wrong, he's simply not an alpha but a d**khead maybe? not joking

doesn't matter to relive this rn. I will not contact him again. Really doesn't matter to psychoanalyse, I'm still only in the first hour of selfdevelopment of my first 24 hour day of my 1000 day journey to selfactualisation.
That's how slow my lesson realisations are.

I have my lifetime to choose better.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, that means fvked if its all in my mind. Unless there's a magic eraser to reboot.....what's the reason then if not alphawidowed like community describes it?
I'm too romantic or buttercup sensitive?

I'm interpreting memory wrong, he's simply not an alpha but a d**khead maybe? not joking
Fvck him. You need someone who treats you well to fvck you so good that he's not even a consideration.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
You're on fire, thanks for your care and indignancy to set example for my ego, great ego protector you are, much obliged.........

off topic, some other poster said the gyms are open where you are. That's enviable but you probably have your home gym dam near complete?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're on fire, thanks for your care and indignancy to set example for my ego, great ego protector you are, much obliged.........

off topic, some other poster said the gyms are open where you are. That's enviable but you probably have your home gym dam near complete?
I heard some people say "their" gyms are open, but the gyms in the areas I'm in are still not open. ( well one did, and I better check em out ). Home gym is really not started. I did get my bands and pull up bars, but I will end up with all the things I go into the gym for. Extra options and I can stay in my "zone" undistracted.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
I heard some people say "their" gyms are open, but the gyms in the areas I'm in are still not open. ( well one did, and I better check em out ). Home gym is really not started. I did get my bands and pull up bars, but I will end up with all the things I go into the gym for. Extra options and I can stay in my "zone" undistracted.
Excellent!

Please share how satisfied you are with the result of your builds(equipment and gains please)
You're a very encouraging, selfless member here, thank you sincerely for your words.
Keep up all your good work!

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This reminds me of something I saw on FB the other day. A women posted something a long the lines of.. "Women fvck who they want, and men fvck who they can" and some guy gave the best reply back.. he said, "Men marry who they want, women marry who they can". I thought it was absolutely hilarious.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This reminds me of something I saw on FB the other day. A women posted something a long the lines of.. "Women fvck who they want, and men fvck who they can" and some guy gave the best reply back.. he said, "Men marry who they want, women marry who they can". I thought it was absolutely hilarious.
Kind of like the saying: "Women are gatekeepers of sex, men are gatekeepers of commitment"

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It all depends on the individuals involved and what each woman most values. There are women who truly are looking for a life partner. I count myself in that category. I was looking for a life partner when I married years ago...and having now done the whole marriage & kids thing I’m still looking for a life partner. Someone to love & be loved by; someone to take the journey with.

I want a man for whom I have sexual desire and who is a leader of his own life which will best translate into being able to lead me.

It’s interesting. My subconscious mind automatically disqualifies on those two criteria (one or the other or both). The physical attraction part/desire part is either there or it isn’t. Really the leadership aspect is there also...but sometimes that piece requires getting to know someone a bit.

While as a man you should err on the side of ass hole more often than not, too much ass hole means overcompensation for something...insecurity, attention seeking behaviors, inadequacy and so on. So there needs to be vetting on that criteria by a partnership minded woman.

I agree that if all you see is power hungry dynamics in women I’d suggest that is what you have adapted to attract or notice.

Much like some men see resource seeking behaviors, which could be equated to power.

Think about this. If you are viewing women through the lens of power then you are giving your personal masculine power away.

You can be a committed man and retain your personal power.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If this be true then why do women want to be led? Cant have it both ways.
Women move on when they have to TELL YOU to be dominate. That means your not.

That's why i disagree with almost your entire post.
Women in general are not like this and the ones who are are rekted goods.

Ive said in many posts. This is a power game not a love game. Nothing new for me.
Feminist women desire the man to take control and lead? I think not.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well then you think wrong. Some dude is banging Hillary Clintons head off the pillow and HIS NAME IS NOT BILL C.
Get your head outta your azz bro.
Female is female and Male is male.

Feminism is not anti fck my puzzy its anti man enough to stand up and be a man.
Well so the feminist did explain this to me. And an older one. So they don't like having to have sex with their husbands or boyfriends out of "obligation", actually they don't owe them shyt. That's what they feel. They don't owe their men shyt but they are encouraged to fvck with whom ever they want outside of their man. So if you are smart enough to be one of their men, you probably will get cheated.

I know feminists fvck. I don't think they are waiting around for men to "lead" them, nor do they desire that on average.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NO women does. Ask @BeExcellent she can tell you that is if she wants to be honest with you.
Obligation secs? LOL give me a break
What I mean is if we are in a committed relationship, that we fvck each other not other people. I'm not sure who gets married or gets a girlfriend in an exclusive gf and they can't fvck her.

"Obligation sex" -was how some of them feel when they want to cvck a guy. Well I'm married to him doesn't mean I have to fvck him, it's not all about attraction, it's about control dude. Sure they will bring in a non attach guy to do the fvcking to cvck the husband.

You did see, how they get a husband or bf and due to their viewpoint they don't "owe" them shyt. They can fvck who they want. And sure, they CAN, but no sane man has to stay in a relationship with their bytch azzes....

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No ones jumping anything. Mrgood the fact that your even entertaining a feminist ideology is enough said.
A feminist is out of touch with reality and let alone nature.
They don't get it. BLIND GUIDES.
Actually I'm supposed to be fvcking freely and unaware of all these bullshyt and games. And if I feel I did get exposed to some games or bs that "wasn't fun" or "rubbed me the wrong way", then I need to let that lady go.

When we treat ourselves well, life will treat us well, and we will be doing a whole lot of fvcking.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Commitment is on her. If you EVER have to negotiate sexual frequency or "i have a headache"
Break up imediately and go single and date.
There is no such thing as "committed relationship"
There is "your idea"and her idea.
She has the right by the feminist world to change her mind WHENEVER THE NEW TV series tells her to.
Thats the paradigm we live in and don't kid yourself otherwise.
Like Morpheus from the movie Matrix. So the best thing we can do is to keep them addicted to us and our c0cks. Cause they do get hooked bro.