Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women want Power, not Love.

buddhafukko

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP is narrowminded. (Some, most?) women don't want (his) love. Everyone wants power, which is healthy and normal.

For many attractive people, especially women, love grows on trees. It has little value in and of itself. Furthermore, love is a form of power. It is an energy transfer from one person to another. Lastly, love is subjective. Everyone must decide what kind of love they value.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
@BeExcellent with what little respect i can say this with.
You do not know what your sub conscience mind even tells you let alone to able to overtly tell a mans forum that you can

You are telling men how to be men on a mans forum??
Has it dawned on you at all?? Why not go out and redpill women??
Ohh wait let me guess? You consider yourself 1 and a million because you GET IT it as a woman?
Atleast the other females like @Lynx nkaf is submissive in her demeanor and admits she's here to learn how to be a better women.
With all do respect men have been writing about this "Err on the side of aszhole" for years now.
Its nothing new.
This is the kind of feminism thats destroying American culture. Let me also guess you believe in "equality" huh?
Men and women are not equals.
I found Be to be submissive and gracious in communicating via pm on here. She potentially has her son(s) and exes reading or participating on this forum where I do not.

There also is no requirement to be male to belong to this forum.
I'm white knighting Be right now because she's had a fresh restart personally as she's shared.
There are many, many indications in her halfdecade of posting here where she displays way more femininity and submissiveness and obedience to status quo than I could hope to if I can stay 5 years too.
There is so much time that women need to internalise responsibility and accountability and admission of guilt where due and trying valiantly to buck solipsism and gynocentrism imperative. Give us a little more time.
Or don't.
As always,
appreciate your viewpoint String and this'll just be a one white knight post.
My gut simply tells me that Be is alright and is a genuinely nurturing human being trying her best to learn and share.
Can't help it, I admire her.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Women want Power, not Love."

Diss guy got the stuff:

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right here enough said. You are full of shyt. This is women speak right full cirlcle right back to what matters.
Your fckn orgasms. Life partner?? LOL give me a fckn break woman.
You are right now...
Goods and services... that accompanies the shinyiest stuff with the BEST orgasm.
The older you get its "who can best accommodate me and my needs while i wrinkle"
You fool yourself.
The above quote reveals your belief system rather succinctly. Thank you for that.

But your belief system is narrow as pointed out by others besides myself.

You seem, based on your comments to believe women are unable to become self aware. This is a position that will manifest itself in your life through the law of attraction. You attract people in large measure according to your own internal belief system. If you look at the people you attract into your life you can learn quite a lot about yourself.

I don’t think that stance is particularly controversial. It certainly isn’t a feminist view.

The other thing you seem to co-mingle is this idea that a successful woman must be a feminist woman. Nowhere in my almost 3000 posts here do I expouse the view that men & women are equal (although wages should be paid according to task as opposed to gender...I do think that is correct...if two people are internal medicine physicians of same tenure, education, experience and qualification, then it is discriminatory to pay one more or less based on gender.)

That aside men and women are complimentary, not equal. There must exist polarity in relationship. Try and find me saying men and women are equals as a feminist view. Try. I’ll wait. You won’t find that sort of content from me here because it is not what I believe.

I for example do not seek a man based on orgasms and his resources. I seek (as I have stated in this thread and myriad other places) a man based on sexual desire and leadership. It is a small subset of men who are able to lead me because I am beautiful and intelligent and accomplished. So I require a man who is handsome, intelligent and more accomplished. Preferably more intelligent than I is good...I like a man in whom I have confidence in order to defer to him. Men less accomplished than I do not garner my confidence in their competency and thus are disqualified for a relationship with me. But that isn’t a dismissal of men generally. It is according to personal preferences, which is how any person chooses.

That isn’t feminism. I am a submissive woman happy to follow and defer to a worthy masculine man. But the men I find worthy masculine men are a small subset. It’s not been any issue based on my real life experience but the idea that I would submit to just any guy because he is male is a silly notion. Lots of males are idiots. No thank you.

Why do I advise men? Because my voice lends a viewpoint that may lend a counterpoint to narrow beliefs such as the ones I quoted.

The readers here are well accustomed to formulating their own opinions. For that reason I don’t mind a debate. Critical thinking and wisdom can be gained by learning from perspectives other than our own views. That is true of us all.

But wait. I’m female. I must be incapable of critical thinking and intelligent discourse. I almost forgot, lol (Sarcasm).

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok. You do not believe women can become self aware. Got it.

You think women are incapable of understanding their role in nature (hint: a woman’s body is designed to have babies and feed/nurture said babies)...

And you conflate biological realities with social systems....

And you think women are utterly emotionally driven in their thinking. Got it.

Then could you please explain to me all the oneitis posts and oneitis occurrences routinely seen as demonstrated by men here? Because none of those posts are emotionally driven (Sarcasm).

Human beings are emotionally driven in their behavior. Any sales person can tell you that.

The reader will reach his or her own conclusion/viewpoint based on the content in the thread. No worries.

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You think women are incapable of understanding their role in nature (hint: a woman’s body is designed to have babies and feed/nurture said babies)...

Then could you please explain to me all the oneitis posts and oneitis occurrences routinely seen as demonstrated by men here? Because none of those posts are emotionally driven (Sarcasm).

Human beings are emotionally driven in their behavior. Any sales person can tell you that.

The reader will reach his or her own conclusion/viewpoint based on the content in the thread. No worries.
Oneitis is not emotional driven ( in the beginning ). Men are designed/meant to perform for something. They are the builders of society. The stronger gender.
A man is able to put a woman on a pedestal. Make her the center of his life. He will also invest emotions in whatever he makes the center of his life.
Oneitis is a sickness when a men makes women to the sense of his life.

Im curious why you keep spreading pro women propaganda here.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@bcude I’m not spreading propaganda. I’ve been here for years. I offer a perspective. If someone finds my perspective threatening that’s their problem.

@stringpuller it is well known that humans are emotional in decision making. Stock market sell offs, car purchases, house purchases, oneitis posts here, lots of things are emotionally driven. To say that fact confirms a woman’s point of view or propaganda (in the face of incontrovertible objective research to the contrary) only serves to validate your ignorance and arrogant view.

Hope that works out for you. I’d think this is all pretty self evident to a reasonable individual. But I digress.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it? I wonder what emotions were used after Pearl Harbor and what emotions led to Normandy? Can you as a women tell us in detail what lead to these decisions? Hmm? Thanks
She's right. Oneitis is an emotional disorder. And i like her pointing out that in sales the buyers emotions are crucial.

Last edited:

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You are a victim of feminism like everyone else here

You actually believe a 51 year old post menopausal woman is going to fall in love and respect the man of your dreams

Lol

He doesn't exist. But if he did, why wouldn't he date someone younger?

Have fun being "financial successful"

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only women who want power are the ones who have been alpha-widowed. They want to be "stronger" than men and want to do things their way instead of catering to men who break their hearts. You're never going to see a 16 year old virgin want power when her head is full of Disney dreams.
Female neuroticism exists in all women. @Ceaserofnone ’s wife was a virgin when they met and she still gives him **** tests and argues with him and puts up a power struggle.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember that thread, the wandering eye thread from 3 months ago. What did he do to change this?
He just lives with it basically. I talked to him over the phone/WhatsApp a little bit and I remember him saying how there’s still a power struggle going on along with family politics too, but overall it’s been getting better. He thinks it was just kind of a curiosity phase where she was sexually repressed and so once she had sex with him, she just had that on her mind all the time. I tried to give him some advice about giving her ‘that rush’, so to speak, so that she would only look at him as someone to have ravenous sex with, but there’s certain issues in regards to his family that make that whole thing complicated so yeah. Not gonna get into it

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
He just lives with it basically. I talked to him over the phone/WhatsApp a little bit and I remember him saying how there’s still a power struggle going on along with family politics too, but overall it’s been getting better. He thinks it was just kind of a curiosity phase where she was sexually repressed and so once she had sex with him, she just had that on her mind all the time. I tried to give him some advice about giving her ‘that rush’, so to speak, so that she would only look at him as someone to have ravenous sex with, but there’s certain issues in regards to his family that make that whole thing complicated so yeah. Not gonna get into it
ok, hope he's ok with it all

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You actually believe a 51 year old post menopausal woman is going to fall in love and respect the man of your dreams

Lol

My reality does not conform to your opinion, lol. I have many good options as I always have.

I do enjoy my financial success. It renders me financially self sufficient and therefore not dependent on a man’s resources (which is something many men are afraid of here)

But there are also many men who want a woman dependent on them. For control. It is much easier to control a woman who relies on you financially.

Which creates a dilemma for a man.

Does a man risk his resources by pairing with a more dependent woman and gaining control but perhaps risking his assets at some point?

Or does a man chose a woman who doesn’t need his financial support but therefore will not be controlled by depending on him for resources?

As middle aged men come out of being divorced and split in half financially (that’s the general dating pool at my age) they can be quite leary of women who are dependent. I see that in my environs all the time.

And yes many of these men can date younger and some do. But substantially younger women typically want marriage and babies of their own. Many men my age have grown children & some are grandfathers. The vast majority do not want to raise babies again.

Especially not when they can choose a woman who also is done with having children and is able to focus her time on him and his needs who also still llooks good, has her act together and can offer him intellect and common life experience. I know many many many couples socially like this.

Focus changes after child rearing. Young men that are choosing a wife need to select based in part on what kind of mother a woman will be. That is a huge consideration if a man wants children. For those men, whatever the man’s age, he needs to find a nurturing woman who is young and has good genetics that he is attracted to.

Older men who are done having children & do not want additional children may actually avoid a relationship with a woman who eventually wants kids. It creates issues eventually.

I know a man now who is early 50s and has been dating a much younger woman for 5 years. She is financially dependent on him and they live together. She is in her early 30s. She is now pushing HARD for having children and she is very pretty. He has grown children and 4 grandchildren and does NOT want more kids of his own. So somebody in that relationship cannot get what they want/need. What is going to happen is she will bear his child or children or he will eventually lose her. He is trying to keep/control her through his financial support, but they fight a lot about this as they honestly are at an impasse.

There are plenty of older men who don’t want to deal with that kind of situation.

Older men tend IME to want a partner who can focus her time and attention on HIM. This is a different criteria than a younger man who wants to select a good mother for his future children.

Now if all a man wants is to get laid? Then none of that matters. But many men eventually really want a good partner at the end of the day. I have heard repeatedly from hardcore players that I know (and I know many) that it’s too easy and too empty just going from conquest to conquest to conquest. Had a long lunch yesterday with a friend of mine who had been a notorious player for years.

He settled down and left the game 18 months ago to date a good girlfriend of mine I introduced him to. He still has the urge at times to chase skirts. But he doesn’t because he’s found a great relationship and he’s very happy. He’s got kids & grandkids.

So realize that people’s priorities change with age & experience. I have no issue getting dates with desirable men.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Lol

Feminism has affected every male mindset unless he lives in the jungle.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For control. It is much easier to control a woman who relies on you financially.

Which creates a dilemma for a man.
exactly.

but why... does the man feel the need for control. and to be sure control is often THE issue for any couple. if the guy is not an ass.. then in theory the girl will project a sense of submission (not slave...) and the man will have NO feeling to want to control. the want for control is in reaction to her not being submissive (again, stressing that this is not about master and slave but about man and woman).

I have a relative, older single pretty smart self sufficient. she projects that she does not need a man, but wants one, really wants one. many men want to be needed. it is not about control, if fills a desire to be needed. part of the reasons we love our children.

the control happens when the girl is getting bored and the guy tells NO. if the girl stays in frame... it doesn't happen unless the guy is or becomes an ass.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Movies and tv have brainwashed men into thinking women want love. Yes women want love, but they don’t want to GIVE love, they want to receive it. Why? Because of the POWER it brings. A man in love is a man who will be obedient, commit, obey. This is intoxicating for a woman and gives her the upper hand in any relationship.

If a woman has no power over a man in a relationship, she will likely move on.
This is why women are always looking for LTR and marriages, not for the sentimentality of it, but for the power it brings. A committed man is a man under her control. A committed man has sex on her terms, A commited man cannot uncomit without financial, legal, and social repercussions.

Why do men brag about having sleeping with a lot of women, but don‘t brag about being married? Because for men, sleeping with women brings them power, the women have submitted. Marriage does not, they have submitted.

Why do women brag about being married, but don‘t brag about sleeping around? Because for women, marriage brings them power, the man has submitted. Being a slut does not, they have submitted.

In relationships with women, always think in terms of Power.
Depends on the stage of life they are in. Ladies are lead by their hormones first, emotions second and logic last.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Female neuroticism exists in all women. @Ceaserofnone ’s wife was a virgin when they met and she still gives him **** tests and argues with him and puts up a power struggle.
My mom wouldn't let my dad teach her to swim. Even though he was a athelete as a collegiate swimmer. I think it had to do with control.