Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women want Power, not Love.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Movies and tv have brainwashed men into thinking women want love. Yes women want love, but they don’t want to GIVE love, they want to receive it. Why? Because of the POWER it brings. A man in love is a man who will be obedient, commit, obey. This is intoxicating for a woman and gives her the upper hand in any relationship.

If a woman has no power over a man in a relationship, she will likely move on.
This is why women are always looking for LTR and marriages, not for the sentimentality of it, but for the power it brings. A committed man is a man under her control. A committed man has sex on her terms, A commited man cannot uncomit without financial, legal, and social repercussions.

Why do men brag about having sleeping with a lot of women, but don‘t brag about being married? Because for men, sleeping with women brings them power, the women have submitted. Marriage does not, they have submitted.

Why do women brag about being married, but don‘t brag about sleeping around? Because for women, marriage brings them power, the man has submitted. Being a slut does not, they have submitted.

In relationships with women, always think in terms of Power.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you're generalizing a lot here. women come in all flavors. some will enjoy nothing but giving, some will match(give if they receive) and some will only take. a man can be in love with any of them and with some have an interdependent relationship, this isn't weak or supplicating.

women are looking for LTR because they have a biological urge to breed and procreate. if they've experienced nothing but weak men then yes some will try to lead and look for supplicating men that will listen and follow. again this is only a piece of LTRs, some have a much more traditional configuration(male lead).

Why do men brag about having sleeping with a lot of women, but don‘t brag about being married? Because for men, sleeping with women brings them power, the women have submitted. Marriage does not, they have submitted.
it doesn't matter if you've slept with one woman or a thousand, if you base merit on lay count you're a fukboi, validating your ego with sex. if a man's goal is marriage and a family he can do so with any type of woman that will cooperate. he may give fuuck all about the power dynamic as long as he reaches his goal.

in relationships with anyone it's good to keep power in mind, not just with women.

it's fine to obsess over power but if you make your obsession too obvious your partner will feel like a prisoner. focus on finding a partner that will work with you rather than against you and you won't have to be so machiavellian in your thinking.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you're generalizing a lot here. women come in all flavors. some will enjoy nothing but giving, some will match(give if they receive) and some will only take. a man can be in love with any of them and with some have an interdependent relationship, this isn't weak or supplicating.

women are looking for LTR because they have a biological urge to breed and procreate. if they've experienced nothing but weak men then yes some will try to lead and look for supplicating men that will listen and follow. again this is only a piece of LTRs, some have a much more traditional configuration(male lead).

it doesn't matter if you've slept with one woman or a thousand, if you base merit on lay count you're a fukboi, validating your ego with sex. if a man's goal is marriage and a family he can do so with any type of woman that will cooperate. he may give fuuck all about the power dynamic as long as he reaches his goal.

The fvckboi route of fvcking hundreds to thousands of different types of women, means he has power, pull and influence with women. To him that may be valueable. If you get them to open their legs, you can get them to buy products, or open their wallets.

in relationships with anyone it's good to keep power in mind, not just with women.

it's fine to obsess over power but if you make your obsession too obvious your partner will feel like a prisoner. focus on finding a partner that will work with you rather than against you and you won't have to be so machiavellian in your thinking.
Well... Ideally she does adjust things to your advantage behind your back. Many of the babes want "power" in "controlling" their man, so they will adjust things in her benefit and against his benefit so he is more easily controlled.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Why do women brag about being married, but don‘t brag about sleeping around? Because for women, marriage brings them power, the man has submitted. Being a slut does not, they have submitted.

Lots of good points here. I also want to add that for men, laying a lot of women gives the man social status (usually doesn’t matter what the women look like as long as his numbers are high). For women, being married brings them social status. Think of the lone woman in a group of friends who’s still single - she feels ostracized and will do ANYTHING to get a guy to commit.

Remember that women are sheep. There’s still a lot of social stigma attached to being a slut. Even if the woman still secretly wants to be promiscuous (and I think many are) they won’t advertise it, especially as they get older and more and more of their friends are getting married.

Once a couple commits to each other, the power balance can definitely shift. Before they might have been fvcking all the time, but once it gets more serious and plans for the future are involved, the women become more controlling. I always found it interesting that a woman can have bad behavior like withholding sex, overspending etc but if a man does something like cheating he’s the one who made the mistake and has to apologize. I’ve never heard of a woman apologizing for not giving men what they need.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve never heard of a woman apologizing for not giving men what they need.
I second this. It’s because women don’t actually feel guilt. They feel the shame and ostracization/social humiliation after doing something wrong, but not actual guilt. If they did something really bad, they might feel sympathy/pity towards the person they wronged, but not actual guilt. This is one of the things I’ve noticed about women—guilt isn’t an emotion they feel. That’s why when you confront them on their mistakes, they start attacking you; it’s because they feel you are attacking their character and reputation, and for a woman, that’s everything. It’s the reason why it’s everyone else’s fault but their own. No accountability. Again, because they don’t feel guilt. If they do feel guilt, it completely crushes them as a human being and their psyche is forever damaged or destroyed, so I think it’s merely a defense mechanism if I’m being honest.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fvckboi route of fvcking hundreds to thousands of different types of women, means he has power, pull and influence with women. To him that may be valueable. If you get them to open their legs, you can get them to buy products, or open their wallets.

Well... Ideally she does adjust things to your advantage behind your back. Many of the babes want "power" in "controlling" their man, so they will adjust things in her benefit and against his benefit so he is more easily controlled.
yes a good woman will see that you're both on the same team and work to manifest the vision you both want(just as you should be). those girls that work against you shouldn't even be considered as a subject of attention. to come up with a game plan to work with toxic women is a waste of time. there should be no game plan for those women, they're dismissed and avoided unless they plop their open pusssies on your lap and it's convenient for you. they're never considered for a STR or LTR so there's no point in making power rules.

if you're in a relationship and she starts trying to undermine you simply dare her to walk. it doesn't matter if you're married, she has no power over you as a person.

if OP generalizes all women to be power hungry monsters then that's all he'll ever attract because that's all he's focusing on. he's making a playbook for dealing with them when he should simply be turning his head the other way and working with sweet women, working on a playbook of affection and giving.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I second this. It’s because women don’t actually feel guilt. They feel the shame and ostracization/social humiliation after doing something wrong, but not actual guilt. If they did something really bad, they might feel sympathy/pity towards the person they wronged, but not actual guilt. This is one of the things I’ve noticed about women—guilt isn’t an emotion they feel. That’s why when you confront them on their mistakes, they start attacking you; it’s because they feel you are attacking their character and reputation, and for a woman, that’s everything. It’s the reason why it’s everyone else’s fault but their own. No accountability. Again, because they don’t feel guilt. If they do feel guilt, it completely crushes them as a human being and their psyche is forever damaged or destroyed, so I think it’s merely a defense mechanism if I’m being honest.
It was proven in a brain study by harvard I believe

Male brains feel little shame but lots of guilt

Female brains feel little guilt but lots of shame

Not sure why men would be designed to feel so much guilt. Maybe it's a provider thing. Make us feel responsibile for the Tribe and for our actions

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It reminds me of something a friend of mine told me.
"When a cheating man is caught, his shame is because of cheating. When a cheating woman is caught, her shame is because of getting caught."
Women behaviour is truly a quite interesting one to observe.

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't this contradictory to the idea of competition anxiety and dread? A woman with no power in a relationship tends to chase harder.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't this contradictory to the idea of competition anxiety and dread? A woman with no power in a relationship tends to chase harder.
Yes you are correct. A woman may look to manipulate her man, but once she's in control she'll resent it.

"When a cheating man is caught, his shame is because of cheating. When a cheating woman is caught, her shame is because of getting caught."
Maybe in a vacuum, but in my experience when most women cheat they're terrified of anyone knowing, even close friends sometimes, because of the public shame that accompanies slvttiness. Of course there's a little shame in failure to deceive everyone, but that's universal.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
not bad with this observation. I'm racking my brain right now to remember the last time I truly felt guilty.
Back in Catholic school and going to those 12 step meetings.
Other than that, isn't guilt admitting I did something wrong? ;)

I definitely had to be 'taught' guilt. And it is directly related to learning how to be accountable and to take responsibility.
Study the 12 steps for any length of time using their published literature and you'll get a sense of what I'm referring to. Step 8. I'll look through my little pocket copy of 'Twelve Steps and Twelve Traditions' now and see if I can piggyback on this theory with info/ideas in a new thread.

Not bad, worth expanding on that theory.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Although I think there are some generalizations here, there is some that probably do want power but I know there are some that merely just want security and some kind of proof or reassurance on commitment. Especially these days when either side just ups and quits on someone out of the blue(or so it seems for them).

This has reminded me of a quote for those that have seen the Sons of Anarchy series. This has stuck in my mind ever since I heard it. It definitely does provoke some thoughts I think about the matter.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Movies and tv have brainwashed men into thinking women want love. Yes women want love, but they don’t want to GIVE love, they want to receive it. Why? Because of the POWER it brings. A man in love is a man who will be obedient, commit, obey. This is intoxicating for a woman and gives her the upper hand in any relationship.

This is why women are always looking for LTR and marriages, not for the sentimentality of it, but for the power it brings. A committed man is a man under her control. A committed man has sex on her terms, A commited man cannot uncomit without financial, legal, and social repercussions.

This could make sense

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was proven in a brain study by harvard I believe

Male brains feel little shame but lots of guilt

Female brains feel little guilt but lots of shame

Not sure why men would be designed to feel so much guilt. Maybe it's a provider thing. Make us feel responsibile for the Tribe and for our actions
Wow can you find it for me and send it? I never thought that there was clinical research on it, I just sat down and thought about male and female interactions one day and came to this conclusion on my own lol

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow yeah that’s actually true.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow can you find it for me and send it? I never thought that there was clinical research on it, I just sat down and thought about male and female interactions one day and came to this conclusion on my own lol
Sorry mate heard it on a podcast can't remember where

Also the part of the brain that connects speech-to-feelings, is not very well connected in males. So when we encourage little boys to "talk about their feelings" we're actually forcing their brains to work improperly, causing clear discomfort and maybe even feminization

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
The only women who want power are the ones who have been alpha-widowed. They want to be "stronger" than men and want to do things their way instead of catering to men who break their hearts. You're never going to see a 16 year old virgin want power when her head is full of Disney dreams.
yes, that logical, almost like she's still mad. That's disappointing.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only women who want power are the ones who have been alpha-widowed. They want to be "stronger" than men and want to do things their way instead of catering to men who break their hearts. You're never going to see a 16 year old virgin want power when her head is full of Disney dreams.
are there a lot of exceptions to that rule, or is that really something that almost always will result ?

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
I keep rereading this.
Its one of the more powerful :) things I've realised lately.
I wonder if a woman realises she's alphawidowed if the damage is permanent. Just selfselect out of dating and romantic relationships so as not to try to control a man. I can't help but think her ego would default to selfprotection mode and force her to seek power eventually(because:alphawidowed)
Something he says or some perceived disloyalty will trigger a rush of ptsd. And boom, as hard as she tried to supplicate and be submissive, her ego defenses will flood her interactions.
Something my ex said to me that he got really excited when he realised I understood..."this man is not like the other man from the past"
"don't treat the two the same"
One of the most challenging barriers is having an exalphaboyfriend.
#1 because you bring the ego-selfdefense power issues to new relationship
#2 because you still Disney miss that dude

I'm tempted to try lying and saying I've never had a relationship before. Maybe the lying can trick myself for God's sakes. This idea is probably where the bornagain virgin tactic comes from.
Ughh, women that are alphawidowed....they're fuoked. I'm fuoked.

Last edited: