"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Women triggered by older men dating younger women

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Pump and dump is the same psychological effect as a man being used for his money. It's a devaluation.
Absolute truth.

A female version of a friendzoned guy is a pumped and dumped one not a friendzoned girl.

Too bad women dont get the fact that we dont think and chose relationships partners with the same criteria we use for sex only ones unlike them.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Thebestthereeveris

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2020
Messages
534
Reaction score
353
Age
30
I wanted to see what experience you guys have had with this. It has gotten to the point of destroying friendships for me. There is no valid justification for women trying to shame a guy for this. The arguments they put up have no merit, and many of the arguments are hypocritical as they don't adhere to the same things they preach against.
I'm 24 and some girl my age told me I'm a boreerliine pedophile for ****ing girls that are 18-21. Blocked the stupid b1tch. Their just salty time is running out.
 
Top