Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women triggered by older men dating younger women

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They have no problem to throw away from human rights beneficiaries 80% of the men, let alone consider them as date prospects and this happened simply based on genetics wheter its height, hair, frame or facial shape.

I dont find anything wrong in men doing the same when it comes of beauty, size and youth except that it doesnt need a top 20%er for them to have a kid while we NEED a young healthy woman to have our own family.

Also dont get me started about how decades of being pumped and dumped basically messes up their head and makes them unable to bond.
If only they realized that being railed from 8s doesnt mean that they are 8 themselves, they should gauge their league according to the league of men willing to COMMIT to them not just bang them.

That would spare us the post wall spinsters epidemic.
Pump and dump is the same psychological effect as a man being used for his money. It's a devaluation.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wanted to see what experience you guys have had with this. It has gotten to the point of destroying friendships for me. There is no valid justification for women trying to shame a guy for this. The arguments they put up have no merit, and many of the arguments are hypocritical as they don't adhere to the same things they preach against.
I got ousted from a few groups. Disinvited from parties. And this was from men. Women seemed to either find it amusing or a turn on (on girl wanted a threesome when I told her).

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pump and dump is the same psychological effect as a man being used for his money. It's a devaluation.
Absolute truth.

A female version of a friendzoned guy is a pumped and dumped one not a friendzoned girl.

Too bad women dont get the fact that we dont think and chose relationships partners with the same criteria we use for sex only ones unlike them.

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wanted to see what experience you guys have had with this. It has gotten to the point of destroying friendships for me. There is no valid justification for women trying to shame a guy for this. The arguments they put up have no merit, and many of the arguments are hypocritical as they don't adhere to the same things they preach against.
I'm 24 and some girl my age told me I'm a boreerliine pedophile for ****ing girls that are 18-21. Blocked the stupid b1tch. Their just salty time is running out.