Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women tricking men with Makeup

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always liked Kelly Ripa when she was young. But is older now.

Here is a picture of her with makeup and without makeup.

I cannot believe the difference. She looks good on the left and terrible on the right. There is no way a guy could do anything to make himself look so much better. Does makeup on a woman make that much of a difference?

Thoughts?

Billtx49

Reaction score
Well All actresses and TV personalities use professional level makeup, looking fine = big bucks, but hitting the wall is a completely different issue. Latest pics of 58 year old rarely seen Bridget Fonda :
1682070428673.jpeg

Last edited:

jafman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well All actresses and TV personalities use professional level makeup, looking fine = big bucks, but hitting the wall is a completely different issue. Latest pics of 58 year old rarely seen Bridget Fonda :
View attachment 9996
I found that pic hard believe. But I googled and that’s her alright.

shocking really

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does makeup on a woman make that much of a difference?
Yes, it does.

Kelly Ripa is 52 now. She's always had a very good, petite physique. She's 5'2"-5'3" with a weight in the low 100s. She's not experienced weight gain since her 30s and she was pregnant 3 times between 1996-2003. That's an achievement.

Without makeup, Kelly Ripa looks like a woman with a good body but a very ordinary face. She was 50 years old at the time of that picture. A 50 year old woman walking through a mall or grocery store with a face without makeup would not stand out at all.

In the sexual marketplace, it wouldn't matter. She's 52 now and has been in the same relationship since 1995 and married since 1996. All 3 of her children are 18+ now (25, 21, and 20). She's likely to become a grandmother in the next few years.

For an ordinary person, having a 25+ year marriage and raising 3 children to legal adulthood is an achievement. In marriages started since the 1990s, it's rare to get married and raise children 2-3 to adulthood without getting divorced. There are also no publicly known reports of either of them having an affair.

Everything I mentioned in the last paragraph is even more impressive with both partners being famous and in show business. Both had high SMVs in the past, even if Kelly Ripa likely was always a makeup creation.

From an SMV standpoint, Kelly has very little but she's less likely to care with what appears to be a happy home life.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing about the pic of Ripa is at least she hasn’t let herself get fat. I can deal with no makeup and the big change but there’s no excuse to flat out let yourself go and become a whale.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was Fonda's plumber. Her neighbor was Dwight Yoakum. <Just a fun fact.. I find it difficult to believe that is the same human. Speculating she just thought she was all that & a bag of chips, and everyone will love her no matter what because she's a star. The whole bag of chips, every day, took its toll. Sad.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well this is the reason imo a hb10 is nonexistent. Its always a hb5 with some fitness, tight clothes and make up on.

My "hb scale" is pretty specific tho. Petite, Persian/arabic feel, low bodycount, not too crazy, some azz, curly hair, light eyes, short and feminine, good style, friendly easygoing personality.

Good looks with a bad character means she can never surpass hb5 to me.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've dated quite a few women that don't wear that much makeup. The key is finding one that looks great after waking up in the morning: frazzled hair, slightly disoriented look... like they just got fooked. Natural.. Actually sexier than all dolled up the night before.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
View attachment 9996
She hasn't just hit The Wall; it had collapsed in on her from a major earthquake.

Her Aunt from Hanoi is still looking respectable for her age.

Hanoi-Jane-750x445.jpg

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

I cannot believe the difference. She looks good on the left and terrible on the right. There is no way a guy could do anything to make himself look so much better. Does makeup on a woman make that much of a difference?

Thoughts?
It can of they know how to apply it properly. So many women grossly overdo it tho and it looks terrible on them.

Like guys who wear too much cologne.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Thoughts?
There isn't a woman out there that doesn't look better with makeup than without. Yes it's huge, and the older they get the more they need. A few girls I've dated had faces that looked like 7's without makeup, and 9's with. They were very talented and spent a lot of time applying.

Women have been running diversions(makeup, shape/slim wear, push up bras, high heels)on us guys since the beginning of time and we keep falling for them. Lol

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is exactly why I have no interest in women who wear makeup regularly.