Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women today: Rant!

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
On point! :up:

Many men on here don't like the reality of things, nor do they like the natural order of things. Hypocritically, even though they claim to be out of "The Matrix", it is their own beliefs and actions that gives The Matrix life!!!
To see the true Matrix most of the guys on here need to pick up a copy of "The Manipulated Man" by Esther Vilar.

Its a real eye opener.

I just got my copy today and have to say its so good that its a shame its not a PDF file here as part of the DJ Bible.

I can see how it may of influenced Pook's current thinking on things.

His blog seems to be a continual follow up to her book with him attempting to see "just how deep the rabbit hole goes."

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
str8up, i know its a hard thing to spot.

and its even harder when you've thought you had a totally trust worthy good woman who turns out to be just the same as all the rest.

which is why i encourage the DJ principles. a starts out with a little bit of trust and has to earn more. if she starts showing negative signs then you gotta lower your trust in her.
If you have a women whom you cannot trust and your attaction(IL) is low that it is easy to NEXT her.
Conversely, if you have a proven trustworthy women and your IL is 90% and hers is as high or higher ,then you got it made.

The problem for a lot of us is when we are powerfully attracted to (and involved with ) a gorgeous hot woman who slowly reveals herself as an untrustworth mind-fvcking cheat. Usually these women are skilled at concealing their SOP and by the time we start to see the EVIDENCE of her whorish ways we are 'Hooked' .. THis is a frequent scenario on this board.