Women today: Rant!

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
jophil28 said:
Because they have very simple minds - their thinking is primitive and crude (" Young chicks look HOT in tight jeans and they get the guys. If I wear those hipsters, I will get some male attention ")

That gentlemen, is a women's mind at work. How scary that a lot of them are mothers.
Hah, their thinking is primitive and crude? I think you've just described yourself Jophil. I'll say it again..WHO GIVES A FLYING F*CK WHAT A WOMAN OF ANY AGE CHOOSES TO WEAR? MATURITY IS BASED ON ACTIONS, NOT WHAT YOU WEAR.

The narrow, small-mindedness/ignorance that engulfs some people on this board is quite demoralizing and utterly pathetic to say the least. I thought some of you guys were a lot better than that. Damn. The members of this board are supposed to think out of the box, out of the MATRIX, correct? Well then, start doing so.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
edger said:
Hah, their thinking is primitive and crude? I think you've just described yourself Jophil. I'll say it again..WHO GIVES A FLYING F*CK WHAT A WOMAN OF ANY AGE CHOOSES TO WEAR? MATURITY IS BASED ON ACTIONS, NOT WHAT YOU WEAR.

The narrow, small-mindedness/ignorance that engulfs some people on this board is quite demoralizing and utterly pathetic to say the least. I thought some of you guys were a lot better than that. Damn. The members of this board are supposed to think out of the box, out of the MATRIX, correct? Well then, start doing so.
:whistle:

It IS sad...I only started noticing it a couple weeks ago in myself. This forum and all its recent BS:

"OMG where are all the quality women?!"
"OMG all women are attention-wh0ring b!tches!!"
"OMG women are so immature!"

Forums like this used to be about how to game women...now they're about how best to best justify your failure to game women by talking about how stupid women are.

-Women wear iPods and yack on phones because men these days are too weak and chumpish to provide a decent alternative.

-Women occupy the center of attention because men these days CHOOSE to hang around them waiting for hand-outs of affection, courting her FAVOR instead of seizing her HEART.

-They talk about the stupidest things because men LET them get away with it. The man who whines about how women never have anything to say is the first one to clam up and go "derrr...uhhh...hi there" the second he meets a beautiful girl, and be willing to talk about whatever nonsense she spews at him like it's the most interesting thing he ever heard. Sometimes I wonder if women do that crap on purpose...talk about dumb sh!t just to see if the guy will call her on it. They don't HAVE to talk about anything interesting.

-They HAVE to walk around with mean faces, to scare off all the little chumps who partake in the above behaviors in the hope of getting even a whiff of sweet, sweet girl-honey. She's got needs too, and she LIKES boys, but any sign of arousal from her and men will flock to her like flies to carrion.

This is nothing new. This isn't a "sign of our times". This is FIRST-GRADE "DON JUAN" READING.

People here choose to be average, choose to be frustrated, and then are the quickest to be offended when they're called an "average frustrated chump". Then they try to turn it around and blame the women. "Oh, there are no good women any more!!" As if blaming the women somehow elevates them out of their state of failure. You're not rejecting women when you talk like that. You're rejecting yourself.

There's an abundance of sh!tty women in this day and age. That's because as men, we let them get away with that BS. But there's also no drastic shortage of GOOD women. But they DISGUISE themselves as undesirables until they find a MAN who stimulates their fancy. That's why your friends' girlfriends are always so attractive...because your friends are MAN enough to bust women out of their shells, to crack open that cold oyster and see if there's a pearl inside. You want all the benefit with none of the work.

This is the 21st century. Those women you see...they're not going hungry for sex, and they're not just humping whichever AFC ass-kisser is lucky that particular day. You're just not one of the guys that she's f*cking. Evolve...or face extinction.

mintxx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
have to go with squirrels and westcoaster on this one, pretty comprehensive rebuttal methinks

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels said:
It IS sad...I only started noticing it a couple weeks ago in myself. This forum and all its recent BS:

"OMG where are all the quality women?!"
"OMG all women are attention-wh0ring b!tches!!"
"OMG women are so immature!"

Forums like this used to be about how to game women...now they're about how best to best justify your failure to game women by talking about how stupid women are...
You're talking about the "commiserative camaraderie" in the forum which I've ranted about in the past. I'm guessing only half of the posts actually ask for help in solving their problem, the norm just ask if there's anyone else who can "relate," just agreeing that the situation sucks.

Life is just a collection of situations. How you choose to deal with them (or not) is up to you.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
the women you are describing never grow out of it if you ask me.

when they get older they tend to become snotty b8tches in the work place as well.

they typically marry some guy with money and drive around in their BMW like they are the sh*t.

the only difference however is the peopel around them. when you get in to your 30s there are less morons will to follow them around like lost puppy dogs.

as a result they end up with a very small click that keeps to itself while everyone blantantly acknowledge what b*tches they are.

as for the hb8 and up. to be honest, an hb8+ is fine to screw, but for something like an LTR i've always advocated an hb8 or 7 - they are much more low maintenance and the returns you get are the same or better (ie. more sex, less drama, more honesty and committment, etc.)

it is EXTREMELY rare to find an hb 9 / 10 who isn't full of herself - and thats at any age.
I totally agree. Unless you are a guy who is a 9 or 10 yourself(men almost NEVER end up with women who are less than themselves in the looks department), then I don't know why you'd want an HB9/10. I think a 7.5 is ideal.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally don't teach anyone how to game women. As I don't understand why men allows their lives to revolve around women.

I rather teach men how to improve themselves. If you don't improve yourself...at the end...the one that will get gamed will be you.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
I personally don't teach anyone how to game women. As I don't understand why men allows their lives to revolve around women.

I rather teach men how to improve themselves. If you don't improve yourself...at the end...the one that will get gamed will be you.
You act as though "gaming women" and "self-improvement" are mutually exclusive.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels said:
- Women
- Purpose
- Some men

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels said:

I DO

- have a succesful career
- have a great education
- have success with women to the point that some women have asked me out (including some married ones)

My ex- and I ended things and within 4 days I was involved with somebody better. My ex-girlfriend and ex-wife want me back.

You see that good looking man walking around with the desireable blonde or red head? I am that man.

My point? I "don't act" like nothing. I am telling you straight up and as it is.

Not saying I have all the answers as I have dealt with new territory when it comes to certain type of women...and in those instances I send a PM to a person or two seeking advice.

Reaction score
fuzzx said:
Squirrels I don't agree with you at all dude. I really hope you get the opportunity to travel to Brazil or South America. Women here in America are complete and utter garbage, we even have women on the forum here to help spread the propaganda. Why are you seeing more posts like this? Because the nature of the site is evolving as we are becoming more aware of a matrix that has been built up around us. This site 5 years ago WAS about picking up women, I wonder if it was designed that way. I wonder if it was designed to dissuade men into using all of these strategies and tricks to picking up lower quality women when superior quality is available just a few cultures away with no need for the strategy or tricks.

Now maybe that is a little far fetched but I believe we are just starting to see that 'the game', the 'tricks' and all the bvll**** are NOT worth the end result. As most of the board has been here for quite awhile and probably honed their skills, tested them and are now returning with the results... Its not an AFC attitude, its an evolution in thought just as POOK was once about picking women up, he is now living a life of bitter seclusion having lashed out many times at the community.

We are just now starting to free ourselves from the true matrix.

I'm all for building a time machine to travel back 50 years to when men didn't have to peacock, paint their nails, put an earing in their ear, use neg trix or make up dumb openers and stories to get HIGH QUALITY FEMININE WOMEN who wore dresses all the time and were not materialistic, aggressive feminazi manhaters.. Oh wait, you just have to hop a few countries over and your already there.
On point! :up:

Many men on here don't like the reality of things, nor do they like the natural order of things. Hypocritically, even though they claim to be out of "The Matrix", it is their own beliefs and actions that gives The Matrix life!!!

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels said:
Forums like this used to be about how to game women...now they're about how best to best justify your failure to game women by talking about how stupid women are.
Heh, you've been guilty of this before, and so have I. I guess you have to expect every (anglo-saxxon) guy to make this sort of thread at least once.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, the MATRIX!! It's the MATRIX's fault!! :rolleyes:

If you're such big fans of that movie, then why didn't you GET the message behind it? There IS no Matrix. It doesn't exist, except in your mind. You're trained in self-limiting beliefs. You've just exchanged one set of self-limiting beliefs ("Women are hard to get") with another ("Women aren't worth getting").

Like I said, these women aren't going hungry for sex, and there are still guys out there who get it when they want it. NATURALS, not guys who study "seduction techniques".

You want to go to some country where civil rights haven't come far enough for women to be on equal footing with men, so you can have a subservient woman that you don't have to give any attention to, then be my guest. It worked for the whole Victorian age.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels said:
Oh, the MATRIX!! It's the MATRIX's fault!! :rolleyes:

If you're such big fans of that movie, then why didn't you GET the message behind it? There IS no Matrix. It doesn't exist, except in your mind. You're trained in self-limiting beliefs. You've just exchanged one set of self-limiting beliefs ("Women are hard to get") with another ("Women aren't worth getting")....
I am "The Architect" of my own Matrix... ;)

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
You see that good looking man walking around with the desireable blonde or red head? I am that man.
More than half of the time, "that man" i see is one that's in "the harmless zone" (covered in an article on the main a few days ago, just linked now). Heck, one pure AFC guy that's a good friend of mine and is in the next office to mine has women talking to him 2-3 times as much as they talk to me. He's safe, and they don't have to be on their guard with him. I'm not saying that's you,....... more hoping it isn't you.

For women that actually know me, they think of me as a "dangerous one." Yes, even married, I come across to them as dangerous. So, ironically, I've noticed that when you really adopt a shameless sexual persona about you, the frequency of bulls*** conversations actually seems to go down a bit. Perhaps they're just too risky for them to do often. I actually get off on making them a bit nervous. :whistle:

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
azanon said:
For women that actually know me, they think of me as a "dangerous one." Yes, even married, I come across to them as dangerous. So, ironically, I've noticed that when you really adopt a shameless sexual persona about you, the frequency of bulls*** conversations actually seems to go down a bit. Perhaps they're just too risky for them to do often. I actually get off on making them a bit nervous. :whistle:
one of the things that makes me laugh my *ss of in this forum is how all women are portrayed as the same. as though they all are banging 3 guys at once, branch swinging endlessly, can get laid whenever they want, are naturals at manipulating men, are natural flirts, are getting asked out 10 times a day, etc.

the truth is - in my opinion - there are TONS TONS TONS of women who are nervous around men (especially openly sexual men), who aren't getting laid regularly, who aren't getting asked out every day (or heck, even once a month for that matter), who couldn't (initially) manipulate their way out of a paper bag, etc.

and im not talking about hb1s here. i'm talking about hb6-8s. i know a girl who is an hb7, definitely attractive, who hasn't dated in 5 years! she just gave up and didn't focus on it.

i know another hb7 who didn't date for like 2 years and only just started dating again.

these women were NOT ugly. but they weren't getting hit on all the time. they didn't have excessively social lives. they were like your typical male AFC, just kind of went about their life without really engaging the opposite sex all that much.

but the nice guy a couple offices down might be getting a lot of attention because women do like nice guys - what they DONT like are doormats or p8ssies.

whereas with you, you'll attract more the extroverted woman who has game and isn't nervous around men.

now, having said all that, much of what is talked about here will apply once you are dating them. even the nervous women, once they get comfortable do start to become manipulative.

but i can tell ya, there are way more women out there who havent had a date in a while than guys on here thing. and there are way more women out there who are inexperienced in dating than men on here think.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels said:
You want to go to some country where civil rights haven't come far enough for women to be on equal footing with men, so you can have a subservient woman that you don't have to give any attention to, then be my guest. It worked for the whole Victorian age.

Squirrels, this is where I disagree with you..

Why do we, here in the US, think that women from other countries are "subservient" and "beneath" us?

What a f*cking arrogant attitude, I must say...I'm proud to be an american, but it seems that if you are an american guy, who happens to marry a foriegner, you instantly turn into a chauvanistic pig who "can't handle" a real woman here in the states.

I've dated a few foreign woman, and they were anything but subservient. What they were, were smart, intellectual, honest, caring, and loving people. I still keep in contact with a couple of them, and one in particular, have known her for 10 years now.

What I can say, is that people outside the US seem to care more about culture, music, arts, etc...and less about TV, media, myspace, celebrities, etc...I found that refreshing and women, in general, a lot easier to have a decent convo with.

Here's a shocker...Americans are NOT better than everyone else on this planet. More and more of us need to start travelling and realize this simple fact.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
...the truth is - in my opinion - there are TONS TONS TONS of women who are nervous around men (especially openly sexual men), who aren't getting laid regularly, who aren't getting asked out every day (or heck, even once a month for that matter), who couldn't (initially) manipulate their way out of a paper bag, etc. ....
I have to agree with 'ya at least in regard to women 30+. They may seem completely confident when you first meet them but after they realize what you're about and see that you're beyond their games of power and self preservation the truth comes out. They are afraid of being used and taken for granted; to be lumped into the category of 'sexual vessel' with every other woman. However if you recognize this it can be used in your favor to keep them from reverting to their 'game playing' ways.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
one of the things that makes me laugh my *ss of in this forum is how all women are portrayed as the same. as though they all are banging 3 guys at once, branch swinging endlessly, can get laid whenever they want, are naturals at manipulating men, are natural flirts, are getting asked out 10 times a day, etc.
This reminds me of the Kinsey? scale of sexuality.

10% of the population is completely heterosexual, 10% is completely homosexual, and the rest of the 80% fall somewhere in between.

So when someone comes off as saying that all women are the same...well, yea, 90+% of them are, to varying degrees.

The thing is, there ARE girls out there that are as you describe, but factor in other criteria for a suitable mate (looks, brains, personality) how many are you left with? How do you KNOW she isn't banging 3 guys, branch swinging, manipulative, etc.? Sometimes it's easy to see, but the definition of "manipulator" would include the fact that that person is good at concealing intentions.

I've just been burned TOO many times by people I THOUGHT were "different".

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
str8up, i know its a hard thing to spot.

and its even harder when you've thought you had a totally trust worthy good woman who turns out to be just the same as all the rest.

which is why i encourage the DJ principles. a starts out with a little bit of trust and has to earn more. if she starts showing negative signs then you gotta lower your trust in her.