Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women today have nothing going on at all

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just an observation, that its sadly true that a lot of the younger generation of women 15 YO upwards,that their ENTIRE life is their phone.And I mean,their entire life.The whole time,they are just hunched over the thing like its some kind of life support,scrolling and tapping madly away.Their is nothing else going on,they have no hobbies or interests,nothing.If that phone packed in,or they lost it,they would have nothing to do,nothing at all.Wouldnt dream of reading a book,or the newspaper,or actually doing something instead...if you dont believe me,ask the next young lass you see what her hobbies are,you will get a lot of ums and ahs and dont knows,believe me.Its tragic really ...how did it come to this

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very important observation. I won't deny that during Italian lockdown, and now that lockdown is over (but many rules are still in effect) I have become glued to my phone, having lost my employment (fúckers refused to pay me for the work I'd done leading up to lockdown, too) and am no longer walking to lose weight. But I'm keeping tabs with my hobbies on my phone. That's the difference between me and these Gen Z chicks.

My hobbies include cars (can't afford one right now but I still keep up to date), theme parks (can't go to any right now but still keep up to date), movies, watches, high-rise architecture, shooting, aviation, etc, etc. Hell, I have too many hobbies. I can't fathom having none. And yet these girls seem happy...

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Visionist,the main thing is,as you say,you have interests away from it.And TBF,my post applies to a lot of lads to,although on my own casual observation,not as much as the laydeez..............

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fully agree.
Smartphone + Social Media = Female's source of oxygen these days.

I know guys do that too but I'd like to think most of us are on it to learn and discover stuff. For example, I have an FB account but mainly use it to join various car enthusiast group to learn and share about hobbies.

You don't see the majority of the girls join forums of FB groups to learn to cook good food for example.

They are all about trying to show off, gossip, shop, or extract resources from schmucks.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very important observation. I won't deny that during Italian lockdown, and now that lockdown is over (but many rules are still in effect) I have become glued to my phone, having lost my employment (fúckers refused to pay me for the work I'd done leading up to lockdown, too) and am no longer walking to lose weight. But I'm keeping tabs with my hobbies on my phone. That's the difference between me and these Gen Z chicks.

My hobbies include cars (can't afford one right now but I still keep up to date), theme parks (can't go to any right now but still keep up to date), movies, watches, high-rise architecture, shooting, aviation, etc, etc. Hell, I have too many hobbies. I can't fathom having none. And yet these girls seem happy...
Agree with this. Not much going on these days from both sexes due to covid. I'm no longer traveling, stopped going to the gym for a long while, not playing rec sports, not going out drinking. It's like that for alot of people.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
if you dont believe me,ask the next young lass you see what her hobbies are,you will get a lot of ums and ahs and dont knows,believe me.Its tragic really ...how did it come to this
This is very true, its rare if ever that i meet a woman with actual hobbies. Some give answers like "hanging out with friends" as if that's somehow a hobby. I even met one woman that claimed she likes to read books, when i asked what her fave book was she just started saying "ummm idk".

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well aren't you all doing the same thing right now?

Elon Musk said it best, we are already Cyborgs

That phone is part of your biology, it remembers better than your own memory. It communicates more than your own mouth. It gathers information faster than your body and solves problems better than your own brain

Misplacing your phone -is like missing a limb. We are the first true Cyborgs

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One interesting observation I have always noticed when I start dating a new female is that she usually starts getting into my hobbies. Females are a blank slate.. their nature is to support their male fulfill his purposes in life. Society and modern feminism have stripped that from most females so you now see soulless, lifeless, females living through social media. The future looks bleak... men have no purpose.... females have no identity.... I don’t know where we go from here?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Depends on the women. These blanket statements that get made on here are silly. I have a plate/psuedo gf that is extremely busy with her career and various other things and almost never checks her phone when I am with her.

Lone Philosopher

Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on the women. These blanket statements that get made on here are silly. I have a plate/psuedo gf that is extremely busy with her career and various other things and almost never checks her phone when I am with her.
Well how old is she? Cause he's referring to younger, early twenties chicks. You also said career and not hobbies, I feel like those are different things. Does the exception not prove the rule?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Well how old is she? Cause he's referring to younger, early twenties chicks. You also said career and not hobbies, I feel like those are different things. Does the exception not prove the rule?
41. I'm 45. Fair enough I suppose. The problem with believing these things are assumptions get made that a person then has to prove is false rather than seeing if they are true or not.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some give answers like "hanging out with friends" as if that's somehow a hobby.
No man, Brunch = Hobby. LOL

One interesting observation I have always noticed when I start dating a new female is that she usually starts getting into my hobbies.
This can actually be a plus. Especially if she get's into it and likes it. I don't think my marriage would've lasted if my wife wasn't into cars. This gave me a lot of freedom to be spending mad money on car parts/modifications.

On the other hand, I just found out that one of my plates doesn't like guns. This just demoted her and I'll probably drop her at some point or if we ever end up having an argument about it. She fueled the fire to update my gun arsenal. Glock 43x MOS, Heckler&Koch SP5 PDW, Kel Tec KS7 will be my next purchases. ;) Yes, I just conveyed my gun hobby here. haha.

A plus is my other plate is open to going to a gun range, has some differing views than me but still respects my opinions, likes Chappelle and Bill Burr, is somewhat RP.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is becoming a pandemic itself for both sexes. But especially for women. It causes major issues in relationships as it acts as a conduit for instant validation from others outside of the relationship. Usually that is readily accessible to the woman more-so than the man.

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been a father figure to a younger family member who can cook, clean, does well in school, has desire to get a career, is very intelligent and philosophical, has no social media, and she's a teenager. Generally speaking, Western women in their 20s onwards have no culture, no hobbies/talents, no desire to make anything of their lives, can't think intellectually, drink or do drugs, and they can't even cook lol. The feminine role has been taken away. All they put their focus on is social media and going through as many sexual adventures/fantasies as possible and in the end are miserable because of all that they did, the physical and mental hurt that was experienced in the process, and because of how much they truly didn't achieve with their lives. And even with all the focus on experimenting, they aren't even good in bed. You know it's bad when females who were specifically made for the motherly role are okay with killing babies. It's sad to see. The ones that fall for you, however, will gain desire in life and will change for you but it's a lot of hard work after all the bad parenting and how much the media has brainwashed them. Men should not really have expectations for any of them while dating until they start making these drastic changes. It's also important to consider that western men are usually not much better, are feminine, also have no motivation in life, and have no morals which has led to the female demise.

Last edited:

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know quite a lot of women who have passions, dreams and a lot going on in their lives.

That's how I know them, asking them about their activities because I'm curious.

One of my plate is a medical student, another a journalist. They both have stuff going on in their lives.

Newest plate is a wannabe model, who bored me to death last week.

She was the hottest, sadly, I had to let her go.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know quite a lot of women who have passions, dreams and a lot going on in their lives.

That's how I know them, asking them about their activities because I'm curious.

One of my plate is a medical student, another a journalist. They both have stuff going on in their lives.

Newest plate is a wannabe model, who bored me to death last week.

She was the hottest, sadly, I had to let her go.
I've met quite a few so-called models and every one of them were narcissistic kunts. Zero personality.

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well aren't you all doing the same thing right now?
Thats true to a point,but I was meaning that for some it is their ONLY outlet for summat to do.I like to scroll down my phone sometimes as well,like everyone but,and this is the crucial thing,its a very minor part of my life. No reason or need to list my hobbies but they are the major part,which help make me a more rounded interesting person I believe.The phone shouldnt be the number one,and if it is,well,each to their own,but its not healthy in my view.Im sure ul agree

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even something as seemingly simple as watching a movie is an ordeal. They can't set their phone aside for an hour and a half to focus on anything. Then when it's over they dont even know what they just watched because they've been distracted the whole time. So much for shared experiences. Very annoying

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One interesting observation I have always noticed when I start dating a new female is that she usually starts getting into my hobbies. Females are a blank slate.. their nature is to support their male fulfill his purposes in life. Society and modern feminism have stripped that from most females so you now see soulless, lifeless, females living through social media. The future looks bleak... men have no purpose.... females have no identity.... I don’t know where we go from here?
Absolutely and something I forgot to bring up. If you ever meet a girl with a supposed favorite sports team, it’s more than likely due to a male role model or ex. My ex gf suddenly enjoyed motorcycles, gun ranges and some of my favorite sports teams. She didn’t do a whole lot before she met me.