Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women think that jobs give your life meaning

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Simply a product of modern societies breakdown. The loss of community and the ordained glory of individualism and living for yourself where your happiness is the only thing that matters. Also being plugged into the matrix and rat race. The adding of a second class of taxable citizen.

Devolution of the nuclear family in a world that worships mammon. Money clout and narcissistic fame is what everyone is chasing in these last days. The love of self and indoctrination in self worship is pushing this. We have all been sold a bill of goods. Men are checking out of the system, women are indoctrinating into it.
You pretty much nailed it, and few people seem to realize this. The other thing I was hinting at here is that "strong independant" career women are IMPOSSIBLE to please. They are not high quality women.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You pretty much nailed it, and few people seem to realize this. The other thing I was hinting at here is that "strong independant" career women are IMPOSSIBLE to please. They are not high quality women.
That’s been established countless of times brotha.
I rather 1000x have the feminine chick working register at the store working baseline to pay bills than a masculine broad with a top brass position somewhere.
I can give a sh1t about a woman’s net income or degrees
From my experience, women who say they're the strong ones are mostly insecure and unstable af, pure heartburn to deal with.

Last edited:

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s been established countless of times brotha. I rather 1000x have the feminine chick working register at the store working baseline to pay bills than a masculine broad with a top brass position somewhere.
I can give a sh1t about a woman’s net income or degrees
From my experience, women who say they're the strong ones are mostly insecure and unstable af, pure heartburn to deal with.
Is it? There are people in this thread and entire communities (all simps/blue pilled men) who think that independant women are somehow more desirable. The same types of men who probably think its "weird" for men to like younger women.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it? There are people in this thread and entire communities (all simps/blue pilled men) who think that independant women are somehow more desirable. The same types of men who probably think its "weird" for men to like younger women.
its been established by only a handful of solids around here. But your right and unfortunately most will learn the hard way sooner than later with a good ol’ fashion steamroll to the cleaners

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Totally relate to your thoughts

Most career women are like you have described, it does not matter where she is

I remember like 6-7 years back that a girl that was a marketing executive ( lowest marketing position) was telling me how business should be ran ( me at that time having a head of commercial position )

Initially I thought is cute her “passion” but then it got into a “conflict” as I was not agreeing with her

I think that people in general who have the purpose in life to do corporate business should be avoided at all costs

Actually, I would expand this to anyone who think the purpose of life is to get rich or do whatever big business accomplishments

I used to have the same “virus” when I was younger and i was intoxicated with a lot of bullsh1t

Now, I do not care almost at all about money ( it is true that I am doing extremely well now) and would rather spend all day reading or just doing photosynthesis at a bar with a coffee in front of me

Want to learn how to play the Spanish guitar, but I am just not good at this artsy things :(

Last edited:

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another thing I'd like to add is that being career-driven almost requires you to be more disagreeable. Just another masculine trait that these women adopt as a result. Disagreeable women are the absolute worst.

Think of an old school secretary, do they strike you as disagreeable? How is an agreeable, kind, submissive women with no career mobility not ideal?

M

member160292

If you’re top brass yourself, you should have no problem maintaining frame with these women

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Simply a product of modern societies breakdown. The loss of community and the ordained glory of individualism and living for yourself where your happiness is the only thing that matters. Also being plugged into the matrix and rat race. The adding of a second class of taxable citizen.

Devolution of the nuclear family in a world that worships mammon. Money clout and narcissistic fame is what everyone is chasing in these last days. The love of self and indoctrination in self worship is pushing this. We have all been sold a bill of goods. Men are checking out of the system, women are indoctrinating into it.
I haven't read that much wisdom on this forum in a long time.

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Their desperate craving for recognition and validation is what drives them to embrace the cult of "work".

It's not even about the money itself while it's true for most men that accept stressful demanding jobs.

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

We'll be fine, they will do a great job defending, maintaining and advancing society I'm sure

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread was worth its salt.
I just had to demote a potential chick with mild LTR traits to the plate discount bin because she changed plans last minute due to picking up overtime. What a shame.

Last edited:

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

There is a great deal of merit in this thread. And I say that as a chick who has the high powered income (which affords a nice life, let's be honest) but really stuff is just stuff at the end of the day, and stuff is unimportant.

I have enjoyed a career that actually contributes to better outcomes in healthcare, but I work remote (have for 25 years), I value my relationships with my man, friends & family, and although I'm outstanding in my professional field, the high income was always a means to establish passive income to exit the rat race. I do not like rush hour, I do not like crowded airports, I despise office politics.

Career for me has always been a means to an end. My priorities are relationships, (husband, followed by children & friends), and quality of life. I was accepted to a prestigious medical school in my 20s. I chose NOT to go. Best. Decision. Ever. Most physicians now are owned/controlled by the practice or hospital network they work for; patients = money to the facility so doctors are pushed to see as many as possible to create revenue, and in many instances quality of care suffers. Mostly bygone are the days when physicians could become wealthy as small business people (with the exeception of owning a day surgery facility), and have work life balance.

Healthcare is now largely corporate and corporations care first and foremost about money. Donate to St. Judes if you want to make a real difference.

Ok. Rant over. I suppose I was lucky. I got disillusioned very early working with new doctors in the 1990s who weren't even done training and many were like WTF, what have I done! That was eye opening.

The other thing about these people who try and make meaningful life out of career only is that the rest of their lives are empty and they are actually pretty boring.

But I get it. The good life takes means. For me that meant finding a path that gave me max freedom (remote work in a well paid role) and max ability to have both quality of life while working double time on building wealth. That meant many sacrifices for many years, like 20. Few people have that kind of discipline. But its worth it on the other side.

I think many people have to arrive at the realization that its an unforgiving grind, and that is a process on an individual level. I realized it at about 22, which is early.

Right now I'm sitting here having coffee on a Thursday at home. Laptop is open. Working some, then exercise, work some, run errands, work some, spend time with daughter, work some, go to dinner with husband & friends. Enjoy evening at home & go to bed. Peace. Balance.

Sometimes it takes people a while to get their priorities correct. And creating the freedom & lifestyle I have now took years of delayed gratification and focus on what is best for my family and I.

Just some ramblings from the old lady...

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Right now I'm sitting here having coffee on a Thursday at home. Laptop is open. Working some, then exercise, work some, run errands, work some, spend time with daughter, work some, go to dinner with husband & friends. Enjoy evening at home & go to bed. Peace. Balance.
I want to live that dream too, Mr. Pool

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FlexpertHamilton
Fellow minimalist here. I wouldn't have it any other way. Some of us recognize the freedom of not being 'hostage' to material goods and peer approval.

I've only had three or four women that were turned off because I didn't have status-quo aspirations. Women of such mentality would've only been good for one night, so no major loss.

I once believed that conformity and group-think would die off after school ended, but no. It's still just as common with (so-called) "adults."

Dr.Suave

Reaction score

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to live that dream too, Mr. Pool
Do you mean Mr. Poole, my dear? There is no waiting to die going on here, lol.

Properties to manage, Charity to guide, Family to advise, work to do. But peace and quiet has a great deal of value for your mental clarity & well being.

I also ski, travel, write, explore & have creative pursuits. So does my husband.

Life is good. No complaints.

Cheers

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
D@mn, bro. My ears are burning
Please take no offense. There was no attempt at a veiled insult. I made my posting before reading previous comments. I can see why you might think that I had intent, but there was none. Again, no offense.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Please take no offense. There was no attempt at a veiled insult. I made my posting before reading previous comments. I can see why you might think that I had intent, but there was none. Again, no offense.
Non taken. It was just a joke.