Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women that make their rejections public are scum

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And I mean it. Talked to too many male peers that are having to deal with women going to others and making fun of men that ask them out or talking about it publicly to others. This is one of the big problems going on in this feminist society. Women have this entire power control over the social standing of a man to where the advantage is always on the woman side. Personally, I use this as a weapon against them by playing with their heads during encounters so they never know if I like them or not. This has been my way to combat the insanity of women but I shouldn't have to do it.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't need to worry about this stuff. Truth is most women know 95% of what other women post on-line is attention seeking bullcr@p. What a woman puts on line has little to do with her real life: everything to do with what she wants other people to believe is her real life.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't need to worry about this stuff. Truth is most women know 95% of what other women post on-line is attention seeking bullcr@p. What a woman puts on line has little to do with her real life: everything to do with what she wants other people to believe is her real life.
I'm not worried about it personally. But it does affect us one way or another. Online is one thing, but I'm speaking social circles and outer circles in a local scenario for men. That is when it is more dangerous. The woman most of the time gets away with speaking about it unless the man has a higher status than her. And even then, if that was happening, it is rare if she tries to throw such a guy under the bus. She may perhaps gloat that he tried hitting on her. And she will still take that win out of sacrifice of any dignity.

And we as men have to stay atop that, too. I can care less for it mentally, but it can still affect me if it's close to anything pertaining to my business or social circle life. And word gets around if you are in an industry where your reputation can be carried around fast, and then a bad smell is attached to your name.

And women ignore all political correctness when they choose who they wish to bash about socially.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I use this as a weapon against them by playing with their heads during encounters so they never know if I like them or not.
What does this accomplish, exactly?
I agree it's insensitive of women to publicize their rejections, but of course they are going to do it. It's their way of bragging to other women how desirable and in demand they are. In the grand scheme of things, it shouldn't really matter to men that much, especially if it's the truth.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree it's insensitive of women to publicize their rejections, but of course they are going to do it. It's their way of bragging to other women how desirable and in demand they are. In the grand scheme of things, it shouldn't really matter to men that much, especially if it's the truth.
Don’t they realize that if they have to openly brag about how in demand they are, that really means they aren’t really in demand?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don’t they realize that if they have to openly brag about how in demand they are, that really means they aren’t really in demand?
Not sure it works that way with women. I'm sure they are at least somewhat in demand, they're just trying to find their place on the ladder among the women they associate with.

It's always better to be told you're attractive by others publicly than to say it yourself though. This video is kind of amusing. A group of women rank themselves according to attractiveness, then men come in and rank them. The men rank them almost exactly opposite of the way the women rank them. I think the more attractive women intentionally were modest, knowing the men would move them up. While the unattractive women had the shame of being dropped lower.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I use it on women who I am suspicious are just trying to get attention points. If I know she has an onlyfans, it is very effective on them.

Yes and no. Women can smell the bs of other women, but the game between them is whether it is true or not. Women are very diabolical like that.