Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women taking forever to respond to emails

The_Becoming

Don Juan
Reaction score
When replying on match it filters out your e-mail address and replaces it with "youname@match.com"... instead of putting "yourname@hotmail.com", instead put "yourname AT hotmail.com" the filter doesn't filter this out and if the girl has half a brain she can surmise that AT = @ and then e-mail at no cost to her.

I actually had a woman reply to me that she's recieved dozens and dozens of e-mails but I was the only guy in her words "smart enough to include my e-mail address." And just my luck she was a girl "cheap enough" not to pay for the services.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Match.com sucks for this very reason. At least with www.cupid.com even if you don't pay, if someone emails you, you CAN respond without having to pay. I would advise anyone who uses match.com to cancel their membership and include the reason as them not allowing paying members to include their main email address or at least allowing free replies. If you pay, they should NOT be allowed to filter any part of your email. Join cupid.com instead. It is advertised nationally on the radio, has just as many members and you'll get more responses.

Albion4

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
Match.com sucks for this very reason. At least with www.cupid.com even if you don't pay, if someone emails you, you CAN respond without having to pay. I would advise anyone who uses match.com to cancel their membership and include the reason as them not allowing paying members to include their main email address or at least allowing free replies. If you pay, they should NOT be allowed to filter any part of your email. Join cupid.com instead. It is advertised nationally on the radio, has just as many members and you'll get more responses.
That's easy for a woman to say, because 90% of the time it's the man approacing the woman. Whether it's match.com or cupid I'd still have to pay to communicate with a female on the system.

I once setup a female account on match.com using a pic I found on the net. I mean the girl was so so, not super hot but not super ugly. I was stunned by the quantity of messages I got from men over the next few days. Next I setup a male account using a really HOT guy's picture thinking I would get just as many messages. I got barely any. Goes to show who does the approaching. :)

-Al

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Albion4
That's easy for a woman to say, because 90% of the time it's the man approacing the woman. Whether it's match.com or cupid I'd still have to pay to communicate with a female on the system.

I once setup a female account on match.com using a pic I found on the net. I mean the girl was so so, not super hot but not super ugly. I was stunned by the quantity of messages I got from men over the next few days. Next I setup a male account using a really HOT guy's picture thinking I would get just as many messages. I got barely any. Goes to show who does the approaching. :)

-Al
Yes, you'll have to pay...but paying on match.com, you get sh*t and they filter your outgoing mail. Most women won't pay for dating services. I never did and never would. If you're going to pay you should pay on a site that actually allows all women you contact to write back. Match.com ONLY lets you respond if you pay, too. I don't care if the guy is amazing. I still would NOT pay to answer him...period.