Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
She's using feminity to manipulate you. Don't fall for it.It does feel that way...
We were both very drunk, it's been a slow progression since she moved in 4 weeks ago, more touching, more comfortable with eachother etc. I don't think either of us wants to jeopardize a pretty cool home environment, home is meant to be a sanctuary/refuge from life so fvcking that up isn't a good move... I don't care if you think I should be charging her my D I have to live this life lol.
She gave me a semi while she had her feet on my lap so I let her feel it grow, I think that set off the evening, she wanted me to crack her back so I had my d!ck all rubbing on her, and she asked her a massage in her bed. She kept pushing herself onto me while we spooned, but she was quite aggressive (see drunk) with it.
If I smash... it's going to have to be a relationship, how can you casually see someone you live with, not tenable. My colleague said I should just wife her for the 6 month she's staying, she's hot, fun and I like having her around?
don't pvssy. If you're gonna do drugs just do it.Because coke weed and mdma hit all the sweet spots I need to hit on those occasions
Okay. Moderation is the key word here.I get that Spaz. But if I take drugs recreationally and still go to work each day, smash work, don’t let it affect my life then it’s not a problem right?

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
#crackIsWhack -Whitney Houstondon't pvssy. If you're gonna do drugs just do it.
Shut up roastie.#crackIsWhack -Whitney Houston
BTW, she's DEAD