Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

women starts crying laughing

sexymanman

Banned
Reaction score
anyone else know how to make women cry when they look into your eyes? or they start laughing?

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Laughing is normally nervousness.

I went to a David Dada seminar once in Seattle. “The way of the superior male”, I believe it was.

One of the drills is to sit across from one of the women. A random one. You then proceed to say “I love you” to her.
It is more difficult than you think. It took me a while with the first one. I repeated it over and over. The woman is tasked to coach you. She will say something like “that’s not right” repeatedly until it affects her emotionally.

When I got it right, she started crying. From that point on women would try to position themselves during drills to pair up with me. It was pretty strange to me. Knowing how to impinge on a woman in various forms of communication is directly related to success with women. Sexual and otherwise.

At the end of the seminar several women wanted to stay in contact with me. Wanted to be with me. Saying so openly and directly.

sexymanman

Banned
Reaction score

I went to a David Dada seminar once in Seattle. “The way of the superior male”, I believe it was.

One of the drills is to sit across from one of the women. A random one. You then proceed to say “I love you” to her.
It is more difficult than you think. It took me a while with the first one. I repeated it over and over. The woman is tasked to coach you. She will say something like “that’s not right” repeatedly until it affects her emotionally.

When I got it right, she started crying. From that point on women would try to position themselves during drills to pair up with me. It was pretty strange to me. Knowing how to impinge on a woman in various forms of communication is directly related to success with women. Sexual and otherwise.

At the end of the seminar several women wanted to stay in contact with me. Wanted to be with me. Saying so openly and directly.
you must of being present as fuark.
I've done it with eye contact only. the girl was laughing uncontrollably at me pointing at me laughing like crazy on the side of the dancefloor. this is all while she was looking me in the eye. I wasn't fazed by it because i was focused on my breathing. she ended up crying and still looking at me across the room.

also same night was other girls looking at me and laughing and fem gay guys lol. the gays also giggled.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
you must of being present as fuark.
I've done it with eye contact only. the girl was laughing uncontrollably at me pointing at me laughing like crazy on the side of the dancefloor. this is all while she was looking me in the eye. I wasn't fazed by it because i was focused on my breathing. she ended up crying and still looking at me across the room.

also same night was other girls looking at me and laughing and fem gay guys lol. the gays also giggled.
Just remember that eye contact as well as body language instantly communicates the right thing and/or the wrong things.

How you think in life and about yourself is transferred not just your thoughts.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
anyone else know how to make women cry when they look into your eyes? or they start laughing?
Going to need a lot more context to understand what it is you're asking. Are you talking about someone you just met? Someone you have been with for a year? And where is this taking place? You mentioned a dance floor.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This is fascinating, talk about suggestion being effective. This also explains how Charlie Manson was able to get others to murder for him.

Something I've known for a while now is that a lot of "opposite emotions" really aren't opposites at all, they are just one emotion. utter fear and utter joy both make your heart race. Sorrow and joy both make you cry. Nervousness and excitement are the same thing. What you perceive as feeling is just your mindset giving context to the physiologically expression of an emotion.

sexymanman

Banned
Reaction score
just went to the grocery store. a women who looked me in the eyes and smiled. I also got opened by a milf shopper at the checkout. this being present stuff is powerful. if both these women were a little tipsy they would be trying to hookup. I haven't had a lot of experience during the day in front of a lot of people. done it at nighttime in clubs and during the day when people ain't around. anyone else experienced this stuff? reading into david deida's work.