Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women Start to Decline at 23

jerrycalahan

Banned
Reaction score
The only demographic with consistently attractive women is college aged women from 18 to 23. And I'm referring only to women in actual colleges, not junior colleges which admit everyone. Druggies, mentally ill, homeless, etc enroll in junior colleges and it shows.

The dropoff in women's appearance is drastic right after college. American women gain weight rapidly throughout their 20's, and they are typically laughably out of shape by around 26. By around 29/30, American women typically reach a level of obesity that they can never recover from.

The most attractive women start getting picked off for marriage in their early 20's and are spoiled lavishly. The cream of the crop continue to get picked off throughout their 20's until all that's left are single moms, fatties, and whatever else is left over at the very bottom of the barrel.

After 30 and especially 35, the number of single women picks up again with the first wave of divorces. These women are typically used up, fat, and have several children by then.

After 50, there is yet another round of single women entering the market after their second divorce.

It's crazy how bad the market has gotten, and it's largely (no pun intended) because women are getting fatter than ever and lots of guys are still trying to f-ck them.

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The only demographic with consistently attractive women is college aged women from 18 to 23. And I'm referring only to women in actual colleges, not junior colleges which admit everyone. Druggies, mentally ill, homeless, etc enroll in junior colleges and it shows.

The dropoff in women's appearance is drastic right after college. American women gain weight rapidly throughout their 20's, and they are typically laughably out of shape by around 26. By around 29/30, American women typically reach a level of obesity that they can never recover from.

The most attractive women start getting picked off for marriage in their early 20's and are spoiled lavishly. The cream of the crop continue to get picked off throughout their 20's until all that's left are single moms, fatties, and whatever else is left over at the very bottom of the barrel.

After 30 and especially 35, the number of single women picks up again with the first wave of divorces. These women are typically used up, fat, and have several children by then.

After 50, there is yet another round of single women entering the market after their second divorce.

It's crazy how bad the market has gotten, and it's largely (no pun intended) because women are getting fatter than ever and lots of guys are still trying to f-ck them.
I don’t think all women look bad after their 20s. I know some who still look good in their 30s and beyond as long as they take semi-good care of themselves.

but there is one woman I’ve ran across recently who I found attractive 4 years ago. She was 26 then. In a relationship so I didn’t bother. Fast forward 4 years and she’s heavily overweight and now single. I’m guessing her boyfriend ran for the hills. It’s crazy how much weight she’s gained. I’m literally guessing close to 80-100 pounds in 4 years.

wouldn’t touch her with a 50 ft pole now

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I totally disagree.

There are so many women that look MUCH better 26-30 than they did at 20 yrs old.
Some do, not sure about many, some women and men age better than others. Usually the ones who look better later didn't have trains ran on them in college and abstained from bars and clubs

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just depends on the girl. A lot of the hot ones still look hot at 30. Even though some chicks get fat, many are really into fitness and yoga and eat clean. I have not seen a trend of athletic chicks getting fat at 26. If a girl is fat at 26, she was likely fat throughout her life.

we can all argue that we should only go for 23 and under. But some guys actually want to have a conversation.

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This is hard to comprehend. Since the basic secret agent by todays standards is at 18 to 12 years old. Secret agent model has been leaning to the teenager for a while now. Most twenty year olds are old men by that age. Especially if you haven't had your kids yet. What you're referring to the old model that by 35 most women put out and are on their first divorce. There are women that have their kids young. Atleast in my experience my girl was into fertility drugs. Like an octomom. Remember octomom? You've yet to break the barrier on what kind of family you can have. Youngjuan...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I totally disagree.

There are so many women that look MUCH better 26-30 than they did at 20 yrs old.
There is something to be said that if a woman makes it to 30 in good shape, even though she has declined a bit since she was 30, she is showing better genetic fitness by staying attractive. A 30 year old with a tiny waist is more attractive to me than the 20 year old with the same tiny waist because there is a good chance that the 20 year old will be fat by the time she hits 30.

cheyne

Banned
Reaction score
If I learnt anything from that 'post your 10' thread, it's that personal prefernce really does exist! (some of them '10's were my idea of a 5 for example, and i'm guessing my 10 was another guys 5, too)

With the age thing, I tend to find the young girls way hotter, tbh. 16 is the age of consent here. In an ideal world, i'd only be banging the 16-19 year olds until I died, tbh. But i'm sure some guys really would find the 35 years olds hotter. Each to their own

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is something to be said that if a woman makes it to 30 in good shape, even though she has declined a bit since she was 30, she is showing better genetic fitness by staying attractive. A 30 year old with a tiny waist is more attractive to me than the 20 year old with the same tiny waist because there is a good chance that the 20 year old will be fat by the time she hits 30.
I feel the same way. Most attractive young girls aren’t really attractive from taking care of themselves, they’re more so attractive by relying on their youthfulness. Plus, they’re still not fully matured inthe send that they’ve gotten to their best. That’s why I find it strange when dudes say that women are at their peak when they’re 21. Like, no. That’s just the point at which a woman has to put in the least effort. If a woman takes care of herself, she can improve her attractiveness consistently. It’s just that the RATE of improvement slows down past that age. It doesn’t mean that she’s suddenly no longer improving though (not improving meaning not making herself more attractive than before). If a woman consciously takes care of herself from a young age, she can actually ‘peak’ at like 25 or 26, maybe 27.

For me personally, I still see some ‘girliness’ in chicks younger than 24/25, as in they still aren’t completely ‘woman’ yet. Which weirds me out a little tbh. It’s possible for a woman to be hot/sexy in her 30s, even 40s. But it’s just so extremely rare to see though lol

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A 30 year old with a tiny waist is more attractive to me than the 20 year old with the same tiny waist because there is a good chance that the 20 year old will be fat by the time she hits 30.
I've seen women balloon up between 30 and 40 and between 40 and 50 also. Seems to happen almost overnight. You just never know.

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't you think 18 and 19 year olds look a bit too young? I'm personally not that attracted too a teen-looking girl.

Imo on average women peak between 21-25.