Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women start argument

DTim88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why were you ignoring her in the first place? Arguments and b!tchiness are a given with women from time to time, how you handle them is what matters.

You just wanted to smash one time and be done? If that's what you wanted then good. If not then you just made a fool of yourself by ignoring her text and phonecalls.

I doubt you just wanted to smash one time, cause you took the time and energy to post in her about her.

Also you didn't give details about the argument, therefore you took the approach of one size fits all and ignore. There is a lot of bravado in this forum about, "don't do this, its not alpha", and we all know what bravado in men really is.
I wasnt ignoring her I was genuinely busy with work..but what kinda pissed me off..is her texting me "you up" then replying "my bad that wasn't for you" idk what her intentions were but if she wanted a reaction from me I didn't give it to her..call it ego etc..I don't mind smashing her again but I don't see myself persuing anything further than that unless I started to like her like that

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
How do you handle arguments that happen for no obvious reason?
If you have been dating her a while and this just started happening, it's likely her beginning to try and force you to dump her.

If this is something that has been happening from the beginning then the problem is you. You have stayed with this woman instead of leaving. I have no time for that type of nonsense and would let her argue with someone else quickly if it kept happening.

This is a sign of toxicity. If she continues to do this, leave.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wasnt ignoring her I was genuinely busy with work..but what kinda pissed me off..is her texting me "you up" then replying "my bad that wasn't for you" idk what her intentions were but if she wanted a reaction from me I didn't give it to her..call it ego etc..I don't mind smashing her again but I don't see myself persuing anything further than that unless I started to like her like that
That was totally to get an emotional reaction from you. Best way to react to the girl who is trying to get an emotional reaction from you is to Ignore it and keep silence and distance until she learns to communicate like an adult. She is acting like a child. Do not reward her bad behaviour or else it will breed more bad behaviour.