Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women slobbering over a wanted man

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Police in the U.K. are looking for a 36yo male wanted for drug offenses. They posted his pic online and now the women are going nuts. For those that think women are innocent and aren't visually stimulated, just look at their comments. See where a womans brain goes the minute she sees a man she finds very attractive? I guarantee several will track this man down and fuhk him within minutes of meeting.

Stir their emotions, and they all act like little wh0res.

Comments:

“If I find him….. I won’t be givin him back ” said one woman.

“Soooo how dangerous? Take me hostage in handcuffs kinda dangerous or ??” asked another.

“Look at him If I see him I’m going to make a citizens arrest and handcuff him to my bed ….To help Humberside police of course x” said a third woman"

"Yeah, because telling us to stay away from hot toxic men has worked so well in the past.
Tell us he has a good job, good credit. Just wants to spoil us, great health. Make sure to emphasize how nice and compassionate he is. Then we will stay away."

A fourth said, “My back door is unlocked hon let’s see if you live up to your name hahaha.”

" This is a serious matter and you all are making jokes!! If he ever flees to 10546 West Holland Dr. in Chicago, Illinois I would be terrified because my husband is at work from 8 AM to 9 PM and works every weekend. I also leave all the doors and windows unlocked, & being that I am a single woman after this post, who is 5”5 dark brown eyes 160 pounds who loves to take long walks in the park and read Harry Potter novels and travels frequently I would want to be contacted at 810-542-9732 if Robert Rimmer was ever in the area at 10546 W. Holland Dr. in Chicago, Illinois last gray & white house on the corner with the white picket fence and WELCOME sign on my porch with the door unlocked! "

“Man wanted for drug-related charges hands himself into police after being chased down by a mob of women,” joked another.

" It was the right decision to turn it over to women on the internet. There are at least 2,000 of us that already know his parents’ names and address, every love interest he’s ever had, and the name of his childhood dog. Because, #detectives #easy"

Happy to do a citizens arrest and sit on his face till the authorities arrive x

“I’ve got a safe place he can bury himself in,” said one beneath a Wales Online Facebook posting that elicited over 4k comments.

Come on guys, not cool! We are sexualising a hard on criminal here... I mean hardened... hard... harder... HARDER! Sorry, um, well, I tried!

Head’s saying don’t do it, heart’s saying “I can change him” &
just saying meeeeow

I’m so toxic I think he’s a delight he should be on fb marketplace..

If I see him, I’ll make sure to handcuff myself to him. I’ll let y’all know if he stands up to his Rimmer name

When she sends you one word replies, and you aren't sure if she is interested think back to this. This is what high interest looks like. They are all capable of showing it.

The greatest thing is the hypocrisy. When men do this it is derogatory/demeaning towards women, but when they do it online its funny.

Last edited:

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder if the "drug" charges are of him selling gear and or brewing it.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is old blackpill news that does not surprize me. Probably even less people are surprized today because stories like that have been circulated allot of times so it does not have any shock value anymore.

He looks like a balanced masculine to pretty boy chad/chadlite which is why he is getting reactions.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Police in the U.K. are looking for a 36yo male wanted for drug offenses. They posted his pic online and now the women are going nuts. For those that think women are innocent and aren't visually stimulated, just look at their comments. See where a womans brain goes the minute she sees a man she finds very attractive? I guarantee several will track this man down and fuhk him within minutes of meeting.

Stir their emotions, and they all act like little wh0res.

Comments:

“If I find him….. I won’t be givin him back ” said one woman.

“Soooo how dangerous? Take me hostage in handcuffs kinda dangerous or ??” asked another.

“Look at him If I see him I’m going to make a citizens arrest and handcuff him to my bed ….To help Humberside police of course x” said a third woman"

"Yeah, because telling us to stay away from hot toxic men has worked so well in the past.
Tell us he has a good job, good credit. Just wants to spoil us, great health. Make sure to emphasize how nice and compassionate he is. Then we will stay away."

A fourth said, “My back door is unlocked hon let’s see if you live up to your name hahaha.”

" This is a serious matter and you all are making jokes!! If he ever flees to 10546 West Holland Dr. in Chicago, Illinois I would be terrified because my husband is at work from 8 AM to 9 PM and works every weekend. I also leave all the doors and windows unlocked, & being that I am a single woman after this post, who is 5”5 dark brown eyes 160 pounds who loves to take long walks in the park and read Harry Potter novels and travels frequently I would want to be contacted at 810-542-9732 if Robert Rimmer was ever in the area at 10546 W. Holland Dr. in Chicago, Illinois last gray & white house on the corner with the white picket fence and WELCOME sign on my porch with the door unlocked! "

“Man wanted for drug-related charges hands himself into police after being chased down by a mob of women,” joked another.

" It was the right decision to turn it over to women on the internet. There are at least 2,000 of us that already know his parents’ names and address, every love interest he’s ever had, and the name of his childhood dog. Because, #detectives #easy"

Happy to do a citizens arrest and sit on his face till the authorities arrive x

“I’ve got a safe place he can bury himself in,” said one beneath a Wales Online Facebook posting that elicited over 4k comments.

Come on guys, not cool! We are sexualising a hard on criminal here... I mean hardened... hard... harder... HARDER! Sorry, um, well, I tried!

Head’s saying don’t do it, heart’s saying “I can change him” &
just saying meeeeow

I’m so toxic I think he’s a delight he should be on fb marketplace..

If I see him, I’ll make sure to handcuff myself to him. I’ll let y’all know if he stands up to his Rimmer name

When she sends you one word replies, and you aren't sure if she is interested think back to this. This is what high interest looks like. They are all capable of showing it.

The greatest thing is the hypocrisy. When men do this it is derogatory/demeaning towards women, but when they do it online its funny.
it's not high interest, it's a bunch of girls doing what a bunch of girls does when they see a hot guy. It's like them going to the gogo dancer, they're having fun. I wouldn't take this too seriously, and I guess the women who wrote the comments are late 30-40 something, below average with nothing more interesting to than commenting on that. No the kind of women you want to be with in my opinion. I doubt that a hot young 20 something would comment on that.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's not high interest, it's a bunch of girls doing what a bunch of girls does when they see a hot guy. It's like them going to the gogo dancer, they're having fun. I wouldn't take this too seriously, and I guess the women who wrote the comments are late 30-40 something, below average with nothing more interesting to than commenting on that. No the kind of women you want to be with in my opinion. I doubt that a hot young 20 something would comment on that.
There were many hot 20 somethings making comments. See for yourself.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s a lot of thirsty hoes

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Head’s saying don’t do it, heart’s saying “I can change him

Typical female logic in action..:rofl:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good cope.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Would this be any different if a hot women was arrested for stealing or robbing people?

Newsflash...hot people have way longer leashes in terms of what people will accept because they find them attractive.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, because telling us to stay away from hot toxic men has worked so well in the past.

I made a screenshot from this comment before I saw you already copied it. This summarizes the game as it is right now fellows. Dont think that this same man saying he wants a wife, good credit ect would get the same responses. It's the toxic element that makes them twist their panties.

Read that comment ten to fifteen times .

Would this be any different if a hot women was arrested for stealing or robbing people?

Newsflash...hot people have way longer leashes in terms of what people will accept because they find them attractive.
I think it would be completely different tbh. I met plenty hot women with such negative credentials. Soon as I find out she steals and robs people I know what comes with the territory. Loads of toxic exes, no regard for my belongings and simply not trustworthy. It's hard to see beauty in such a negative woman, but that's personal.

I believe men think more logically. These women joke in the sense of " if there smoke there's fire". They mean what they say. Men might call each other out for simping, haven't seen any of that in the comments.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it relates to my post of women revealing their true nature, which is them lusting for losers. This guy doesnt have to be muscular or good looking in the first place, he could be ugly and would still have ovulating women behind him
That is so contra to blackpill think. I cant believe what I am reading. Its like fantasy.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women say that sh!t online but do they really approach with that confidence?
Ive had a random throw herself at me in person. Someone on here the other talked about a girl at work that started stripping down to try and get the guys attention. So yeah it happens.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women say that sh!t online but do they really approach with that confidence?
They will if they are highly interested. I've got a male friend that is really good looking. He just stands at the bar and girls start circling. When he doesn't budge, they get secksual.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He doesn't even look like he has low body fat, just very big muscles.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He doesn't even look like he has low body fat, just very big muscles.
To these woman his looks only matter for , let's say, 30%. The other 70% is the fact he is a certified badboy. A big muscular frame basically compliments that image.

Also interesting to see how sisterhood works. Women collectively pick certain men and worship them. This is basically the same effect as when teenage girls like a certain popstar. Switch teenage girls with grown women, and it makes sense they'll worship a fugitive.

Like it or not, these women give a glimpse of what they really want.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There were many hot 20 somethings making comments. See for yourself.
I don't have time to read 110k comments, I'm sure that on 110k comments there must be one or 2. Usually the women who comment on that kind of garbage on a Facebook are garbage too.