Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women prefer this to sex

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Preference may be a bit of an exaggeration. But some sort emotional or psychological input is usually a good idea for sex to actually work for them. And it doesn't always have to be with drama. In fact most men are nowhere near skilled enough to be able to use drama to their advantage in this way. I've seen guys really fcking this up, to the point where even I'm not sure if the drama is real or not. When you get the chance, observe couples arguing in public. It's always abundantly clear who wears the trousers, and it's usually the woman

A man basically needs the unwavering frame control of the proverbial Amused Master to give his female(s) the appropriate level of drama.

Showing interpersonal and physical strength is far easier to achieve. And, these are certainly core foundations of amused mastery. This is why putting a bit more meat on the bones automatically warrants more female attention, after even a couple of weeks.

Instilling a very mild fear of safety is one of the easiest ways to keep them permanently edging. This can be as simple as a glance, or even (very gently) showing them quite how much stronger you are. A hand placed across the throat with a very light squeeze of the neck gets juice flowing.

I was reading an interesting anecdote from a reader at Heartiste yesterday. This guy had everything going to plan, but then back-slid slightly in to nice guy mode, when he thought he'd pushed the a$$hole thing too far.

If you can handle the shock value, it's worth a read: https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2017/08/31/a-test-of-your-game-sudden-impact/

The idea that women don't love sex as much as men is a myth. I've had sex with girls all afternoon until I was the one who passed out, and they still wanted more afterward. What they don't like is sex with undesirable (weak) men who play in to their frame. A woman trying to fck a weak man is attempting the same as a man trying to fck an ugly woman. No two women are the same. And it's not about them disliking sex, rather knowing how to push their buttons and on an individual bespoke basis.

Basically, if you're ever entering the frame of a woman with view to appeasing or trying to fck her, she already respects you less. Probably forever.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women actually prefer and get off over arguing as opposed to having sex.

It satisfied their need for emotional drama in ways that sex can't.
Probably because 95% of guys are terrible at sex.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Some (a lot of them) are actually adicted to conflict. If you find yourself with a lady that fabricates problems is way too emotional and is always picking fights, you have a lady who is addicted to the endorphins fighting creates in her brain.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Sure hope they get off on getting DESTROYED!!!:p

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
i remember my ex really liked fights but i realised at my first two gfs that women fights are always retarded and never logical, means you win logically the arguement but it will just be a reason for her to cheat on you or use it later duing argue, and deep inside she will think shes entitled to it and that she won the arguement regardless of your logically proven statements, thats why i would just ignore her attempts and laugh eventually, say its ok darling and such,,lol

its weird really. they feel bored or something, or they have the urge to prove their existence by arguing

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every post in this thread has proven a long-standing psychological fact that must be kept in mind in any relationship: Women (especially) and men (yes, but to a lesser degree) need both CERTAINTY and UNCERTAINTY to make the dynamic work long term. Let me explain:

Women need a certain level of CERTAINTY in a relationship: he can hold a job and make money and help pay bills, he does what he says he will do, he will protect me, if I have a bad day he will listen to me, if I'm in a crises I can count on him, etc. The man is a rock, responsible, and will be there.

Women also need a level of UNCERTAINTY: i know he's not a push over and won't put up with my crap, if challenged, he challenges back, he allows his masculine to show (this is BIG--don't be a nice guy p*ussy, let your anger show if she pisses you off), if I keep screwing up (or screwing others) he will leave, he does things without my "permission," I never know what he is really thinking, he surprises me with dates not telling me where we're going, we have sex impromptu, etc.

It's when the balance is off, usually things becoming too certain, that women purposely start fights to spice things up, start an affair, or leave the relationship all together. The overly nice, always certain guy is doomed.

Balance here is key.

Good luck.

Dash

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Every post in this thread has proven a long-standing psychological fact that must be kept in mind in any relationship: Women (especially) and men (yes, but to a lesser degree) need both CERTAINTY and UNCERTAINTY to make the dynamic work long term. Let me explain:

Women need a certain level of CERTAINTY in a relationship: he can hold a job and make money and help pay bills, he does what he says he will do, he will protect me, if I have a bad day he will listen to me, if I'm in a crises I can count on him, etc. The man is a rock, responsible, and will be there.

Women also need a level of UNCERTAINTY: i know he's not a push over and won't put up with my crap, if challenged, he challenges back, he allows his masculine to show (this is BIG--don't be a nice guy p*ussy, let your anger show if she pisses you off), if I keep screwing up (or screwing others) he will leave, he does things without my "permission," I never know what he is really thinking, he surprises me with dates not telling me where we're going, we have sex impromptu, etc.

It's when the balance is off, usually things becoming too certain, that women purposely start fights to spice things up, start an affair, or leave the relationship all together. The overly nice, always certain guy is doomed.

Balance here is key.

Good luck.

Dash
I agree, but I dont think a man needs to be uncertaint abouth anything. we want the truth

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably because 95% of guys are terrible at sex.
95% of women too.

I would definately agree that women enjoy sex more.

My perfect lay is a bullying 3 minute romp. I have no desire to fvck for half an hour to an hour. I just get bored.

I want a passionate get brief climax, not an endless fvck session.

I'm sure many will chime in with how fvcking for hours is great but I just enjoy the climax. The rest is just boring sometimes.

In fact a lot of sex is just waiting to ***.

If a girl is fun then I can enjoy it by going through a lot of postions, but 99% of women I have slept with just seem to prefer one position for a LONG time. Which removes much of the fun for me.

I try and move girls from the karma sutra to be fair at times and a lot of them do not dig being put into positions and just seem to want boring missionary which I can barely retain interest in. All I can see is her hair.

Sex as an act I have always found a little over rated....it's great with a new girl.

However, I NEED it. Women don't, they enjoy it.

Last edited:

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i just love my **** being in the *****, especially a nice tight wet entrance CAN I GET A AMMMMMMEEEEEEEN

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Balance here is key.

Good luck.

Dash
The above is the framework upon which the slow burn of desire is built. Even in committed LTRs and marriage there still needs to be some level of uncertainty. Ideally that uncertainty comes from the journey through life together and two people are bonded and focused on each other with the man leading through the uncertainty of life and the woman supporting the man. But there is also something to be said for keeping some level of personal mystery even in relationship. Not mystery as in hiding things, but mystery insofar as not disclosing every mundane detail, not becoming so familiar that nothing is unknown about the other person.

As far as OP, I think that if a woman prefers to argue with you as opposed to pleasing you...well then you got the wrong woman and should eject.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chicks like emotional stimulation and a wide range of emotions... because they are emotional. Men are more rational... a man can go through their whole life being content and happy. A chick can't because emotions are relative, if she is 'happy' all the time then happiness means nothing, she has to feel negative emotions so she can appreciate the good ones. Chicks will just start crying for no apparent reason. They need to do this so they can feel the opposite. It's like getting used to the smell of your house. After a while you don't notice anything if nothing changes.

They do like to get the men in their lives angry... it's either sh!t testing or she wants to just stir things up because she is feeling insecure. If she can get you mad, she knows at some level you care about her, otherwise you would not be upset with her.

These are sporadic flare-ups... chronic b!tchiness is low interest. If you are getting into fights with your relationship chick frequently she is trying to drive you away.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The moment you realize the female you are seeing "likes" to fight/create drama is the moment you need to evaluate if this is the chick for you. It's that simple.

I don't disagree that there are people who feel better when there is drama and chaos occuring, but I can't buy into this idea that most females prefer conflict to fvcking.

Sane reasonable females prefer peace and the cuddling & intimacy that leads to fvcking. But in order for peace, cuddling and fvcking to happen there has to be good communication. THAT is what is really lacking.

Last edited:

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The number of times my ex wife would pick a fight over nothing, as soon as I lost my temper she would immediately become very loving. I asked her once and I got something along the lines of "it shows you care".

My point of view, why the fvck are you doing this to me.

Stresses EX wife.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
95% of women too.

I would definately agree that women enjoy sex more.

My perfect lay is a bullying 3 minute romp. I have no desire to fvck for half an hour to an hour. I just get bored.

I want a passionate get brief climax, not an endless fvck session.

I'm sure many will chime in with how fvcking for hours is great but I just enjoy the climax. The rest is just boring sometimes.

In fact a lot of sex is just waiting to ***.

If a girl is fun then I can enjoy it by going through a lot of postions, but 99% of women I have slept with just seem to prefer one position for a LONG time. Which removes much of the fun for me.

I try and move girls from the karma sutra to be fair at times and a lot of them do not dig being put into positions and just seem to want boring missionary which I can barely retain interest in. All I can see is her hair.

Sex as an act I have always found a little over rated....it's great with a new girl.

However, I NEED it. Women don't, they enjoy it.
It's impossible to know of a woman is good at sex in 3 minutes.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3 minutes is a slight understatement. It was for comic effect. It's good for morale.
From your statement of you getting bored and needing a new one. Your addicted to the high of the new. Some of us have evolved past this. Great sex is great sex. Has nothing to do with new.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A long duration drive with position changes and escalation is like driving a car or bike in a different way. A three minutes Sprint to an orgasm is not inspiring at all.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
The idea that women don't love sex as much as men is a myth. I've had sex with girls all afternoon until I was the one who passed out, and they still wanted more afterward.
That's funny. I've offered girls everything to have sex with them and they have still said no. You would think if it was a myth they would say yes.

What they don't like is sex with undesirable (weak) men who play in to their frame. A woman trying to fck a weak man is attempting the same as a man trying to fck an ugly woman. No two women are the same. And it's not about them disliking sex, rather knowing how to push their buttons and on an individual bespoke basis.
What do you mean "a woman trying to fck a weak
man?" Woman don't try to do anything except manipulate the man to get resources from him. Sex is their bargaining chip. That's it.

Basically, if you're ever entering the frame of a woman with view to appeasing or trying to fck her, she already respects you less. Probably forever.
How else do you enter the frame? Aren't women just good for sex and babies?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A long duration drive with position changes and escalation is like driving a car or bike in a different way. A three minutes Sprint to an orgasm is not inspiring at all.
I view it as an act of domination and punishment...and use my c0ck, fingers, tongue and hands as the weapons of choice, hahaha