Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

women overrated?

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From all the posts of experienced djs on this site, it seems to me that if hypergamy exists, then awalt. From reading the posts of ltr proponents on this site, it's just a matter of taming/gaming the hypergamy which makes them seem like nawalt.
also, the dual strategy is real. it just does not get exposed most of the time.

have to think more about your post.. it certainly simplifies this topic and at first glance, I can not find any error in it.

Vision88

Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of men feel like women aren't worth it. A lot of women feel like men aren't worth it.

Maybe nobody is worth it, aye?

Or maybe you spend too much time watching MGTOW/red pill videos and you need better sources of inspiration and to spend time with higher quality women?

From what I've seen... men and women have really high standards for the opposite sex and really low standards for themselves.

The result? The current situation we're in right now where nobody feels the other is worth it anymore.

The truth is that most people, men and women, are low self-esteem, low value, don't take care of themselves, and they want everything handed to them on a silver platter.

Then when they meet someone of the opposite sex, they just go for whoever they're attracted to and give no thought to screening for real personality traits.

Then when the couple of people that they've dated don't act the way they wanted them to act, they get on forums and complain about how there are no good (insert men or women) out there.

Maybe there's a better way...

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's why people get into relationships. Mainly for the sex. The guys who can get regular sex without relationships aren't thrilled to get into relationships.
Sex is a part of it, but I think most people get into LTRs and marriage because they hate being alone. Social Norms are still a huge influencer for marriage.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's why people get into relationships. Mainly for the sex. The guys who can get regular sex without relationships aren't thrilled to get into relationships.
I don't think women are overrated per se, I think most guys just have their priorities backwards. Instead of focusing on health, career, money, hobbies, side hustle, guy friends, whatever, they're solely focused on women -- to the expense of other facets of their life. You can only focus on and prioritize one thing at time. Otherwise, it waters down the soup in all other areas of your life.

Recently a SS poster, can't recall who, broke down a post of mine basically saying he disagreed with my philosophy of focusing on YOU and putting women and the pursuit thereof, in a secondary position. He said all his friends who found LTRs and marriage really focused on women and put them ahead of basically everything else. Damn, I couldn’t have disagreed more. But, whatever.

Women, girlfriends, STRs, LTRs, and marriages all come and go. Nothing is forever. The latest divorce trend are "gray divorces" where the divorce rate for those over 50 has doubled since 1990.

So why would a guy focus on women so hard when it's going to eventually end? Focusing on YOU and the important facets of your life will pay dividends for rest of your life. I just don't get it. But hey, that's me. I have deficiencies and flaws like everyone else, but insecurity and fear of being alone are not part of them.

Vision88

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think women are overrated per se, I think most guys just have their priorities backwards. Instead of focusing on health, career, money, hobbies, side hustle, guy friends, whatever, they're solely focused on women -- to the expense of other facets of their life. You can only focus on and prioritize one thing at time. Otherwise, it waters down the soup in all other areas of your life.

Recently a SS poster, can't recall who, broke down a post of mine basically saying he disagreed with my philosophy of focusing on YOU and putting women and the pursuit thereof, in a secondary position. He said all his friends who found LTRs and marriage really focused on women and put them ahead of basically everything else. Damn, I couldn’t have disagreed more. But, whatever.

Women, girlfriends, STRs, LTRs, and marriages all come and go. Nothing is forever. The latest divorce trend are "gray divorces" where the divorce rate for those over 50 has doubled since 1990.

So why would a guy focus on women so hard when it's going to eventually end? Focusing on YOU and the important facets of your life will pay dividends for rest of your life. I just don't get it. But hey, that's me. I have deficiencies and flaws like everyone else, but insecurity and fear of being alone are not part of them.
Having spent a lot of time focusing on my dating skills FIRST... then taking a long hiatus and then coming back after getting my health and finances in line, if I went back in time, I'd start with health and finances first before coming to dating. But that's just me.

I think there's a ton of value in developing "dating skills" like communication, comedy, framing, etc. and I think there's a lot of value in studying masculine behaviors and whatnot. If that's focusing on women, I think there's a lot of benefit outside of just dating that it can bring to someone.

And as fun as dating can be, I don't really see a lot of fulfillment that comes from it. I can see it coming from long term relationships and having kids, etc. Assuming you get yourself into a good position with a quality woman... which is another reason you should probably focus on other things first.

It's difficult to recognize high quality and low quality people if you haven't done a lot of work on yourself, ime.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's difficult to recognize high quality and low quality people if you haven't done a lot of work on yourself, ime.
Truth right there. ^^^

The phrase that negatives attract negatives also apply IMO to quality. Low quality will attract low quality...