Women-onlys...they're everywhere nationwide

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Article from the Tribe:

More rationing of the pvssy or a lesbian meetup (which are plentiful on meetup.com by the way).

rando5495

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can say 100% that isn't happening where I live.

There are a few weird hippy groups though where I get a swingerish vibe and just avoid.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Article from the Tribe:

More rationing of the pvssy or a lesbian meetup (which are plentiful on meetup.com by the way).
I noticed this summer in Toronto that number of female bikers is more than men. I was going to write a thread here about this subject but you already started one.
I noticed young men more into getting a sport car , while women more into getting bikes .
I am not a movies fan , but my guess there might be many movies lately when women are riding bikes.

AJ84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I noticed this summer in Toronto that number of female bikers is more than men. I was going to write a thread here about this subject but you already started one.
I noticed young men more into getting a sport car , while women more into getting bikes .
I am not a movies fan , but my guess there might be many movies lately when women are riding bikes.
I live in Toronto too and 9/10 when I see a woman on a motorcycle she has a Quebec license plate. They love their bikes there. Every time I drive to Montreal in the summer there are alway mixed gendered groups on the 401.

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

rando5495

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What’s wrong with Canada eh?
;)
Like another planet or something XD

Don't really remember the last I saw a woman riding a motorbike tbh. Proper conservative and beautiful English countryside, and not sure how we'd take a gay pride rally or a lesbian biker group. Probably people would get on to the council or whatever.

AJ84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like another planet or something XD

Don't really remember the last I saw a woman riding a motorbike tbh. Proper conservative and beautiful English countryside, and not sure how we'd take a gay pride rally or a lesbian biker group. Probably people would get on to the council or whatever.
Well, I can’t say that the majority of women I’ve seen riding hogs down the highway looked much different then their male peers, so there’s probably a few dyke and bike groups out there. Not that I have anything against that, which I’m required to say, being Canadian and all...

Have you been to Canada? I’m sure it’s a lot different than the UK, depending on where you go. Newfoundland is the closest you will get to the English/Irish culture as 95% of everyone there are Irish/English descendants, including myself (family goes back to Cork).

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What’s wrong with Canada eh?
;)
Gender war in Canada is very steep, many women now shaving their head like military or fully shaved , they just look like men. I wounder what is wrong with them. I might be old fashion, but hopefully some one can explain to me why they want to look such ugly and nasty by shaving their heads and wearing manly clothes.

AJ84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gender war in Canada is very steep, many women now shaving their head like military or fully shaved , they just look like men. I wounder what is wrong with them. I might be old fashion, but hopefully some one can explain to me why they want to look such ugly and nasty by shaving their heads and wearing manly clothes.
Depends on what part of Canada you are referring to. It’s a massive country but people not from here usually attribute the major cities as the overall vibe of the country and the major cities are pretty different from small town Canada.
Also, being PC is very surface level. People don’t want to stir the pot at work, school, etc because of the fear of being accused of racism, sexism etc but when people get to know you and are comfortable with you, you get to see that what their views are. Toronto is like one face for public life and one face for private life. That’s how I see it anyway. I think it’s one of the reasons why people are a bit more reserved here, imo.

Kotaix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This article is pretty spot-on. I have known quite a few female riding groups and I see a lot of female riders, the reasons for female-only riding groups stated are spot on. Women know they can't compete with men.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only females associated with bikers I want to have around are the ones that are featured in biker magazines. :cool:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Miss Canada:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here buddy, a picture of an Indonesian Go-jek (ride hailing service) female rider.

View attachment 2955

Even in a Muslim majority country, there's no problem with women riding bikes for fun or for making a decent living.
Oh my, I'd probably get a woody riding in the seat behind her. :p

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on what part of Canada you are referring to. It’s a massive country but people not from here usually attribute the major cities as the overall vibe of the country and the major cities are pretty different from small town Canada.
Also, being PC is very surface level. People don’t want to stir the pot at work, school, etc because of the fear of being accused of racism, sexism etc but when people get to know you and are comfortable with you, you get to see that what their views are. Toronto is like one face for public life and one face for private life. That’s how I see it anyway. I think it’s one of the reasons why people are a bit more reserved here, imo.
I never being in too many places, but I see male hating every where. women at work take every apportunity to tear men down
Miss Canada:
I meet such ugly faces everyday when I go to work. they talk very loudly and have that evil vibe in their face.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed