Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women only training hours at my school's gym

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
So in other words, they have the right. Most likely.

The funny thing is, as I understand it, the majority of students in college today are women, so they're really protecting the majority. Even if they may be "underrepresented" in athletics. Which is probably because men are more interested in sports and competition than women are.

I was also going to note that the government doesn't really care what is fair, their aim is to help women, not men.

And of course men are still being allowed to use the gym, the girls only have it for a few hours, so that may figure into it as well.
Very true. At just about any college today in majors outside of the difficult STEM (and actually you would have to not count medical related majors as they are dominated by females now) male are the minority. But do they get any special treatment like women do in male majority fields? No not really. The female dominated fields are free to treat males like black sheep. When a male or a white is a minority (who in actuality DOES experience discrimination) all that minority protection and diversity crap gets thrown out the window.

Ant-discrimination really does mean nothing more than anti-white and male.

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: Sorry for not updating this thread, I was extremely busy with work, school, and social activities but I will complain to her about the BS policy in the gym. Anyways I asked one of the staff there at the gym today for the manager's contact info, so now I got her email address. Now I just need to craft an email to her.

.Bing.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Get over it. Male/female athletes, male/female gym classes have preference over regular students using the gym. Athletes represent the school, gym classes are required school classes.

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
.Bing. said:
Get over it. Male/female athletes, male/female gym classes have preference over regular students using the gym. Athletes represent the school, gym classes are required school classes.
Do you have a reading problem or are you just stupid? Who said anything about gym classes or athletes? I'm talking about women only training hours that have no more than a dozen females using the whole frigging gym. Go back to the your feminist white knight garbage websites and gtfo of sosuave!

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
that sucks man, I don't train at my schools gym but the athletes have a separate training facility and then they have a place for students to go. I'd be pissed if they did that to me and made you pay for it. My school gym is free.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Considering the weight issue in America, I see nothing wrong with this. Studies show men work out much more than women...and many women are easily intimidated into not working out because they are insecure about their bodies (especially around men)

I see nothing wrong with a small block of women only hours that help promote health and fitness (and thus overall sexiness) for women. Most gyms I see are largely male. Therefore I wont get butthurt at attempts to get women back in shape. It means more attractive options for men. And it also means a healthier population.

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Considering the weight issue in America, I see nothing wrong with this. Studies show men work out much more than women...and many women are easily intimidated into not working out because they are insecure about their bodies (especially around men)

I see nothing wrong with a small block of women only hours that help promote health and fitness (and thus overall sexiness) for women. Most gyms I see are largely male. Therefore I wont get butthurt at attempts to get women back in shape. It means more attractive options for men. And it also means a healthier population.
Their insecure about their bodies and that's my problem because? Hey I'm insecure about my body too but you don't see me going around demanding the whole gym be catered to just males. When I went to workout on sunday, the whole weight room had no more then a dozen chicks right when the women's only hours ended, and most of those chicks stuck around to continue working out, so clearly only a small minority of women have these low self esteem issues. Kicking out 95% of the students just so 5% can use the gym is ridiculous and a waste of resources. If they have problems working out around guys they should go join curves which is a women's only gym. I pay the same tuition as girls, why the fcuk should they get any special treatment? Also by having women only hours, you end up having a sausage fest gym full of only guys. I don't know about you, but I would much rather be staring at a hot chick while I'm working out instead of some sweaty smelly dude. Plus it gives me extra incentive and motivation to work harder in the gym as well if I see a hot chick beside me.
Let's not forget the bigger picture here. Your rights are being violated and infringed upon and your being discriminated. You telling me your ok with this? What's next, women's only line express line to register for gym classes? A remember a while back, there was a women's only airline. Where the hell do you draw the line?

I have spoken to a few guys in the gym already and in my class and everyone is pi$$ed off about it, but everyone is so chicken $hit and apathetic about it. No wonder we deal with all this female bull$hit here in north america. Most guys don't have a backbone or spine to stand up for what they believe is right. Everyone just accepts all the rules and social norms even if they are stupid.

Last edited:

.Bing.

Don Juan
Reaction score
thunder_god said:
Do you have a reading problem or are you just stupid? Who said anything about gym classes or athletes? I'm talking about women only training hours that have no more than a dozen females using the whole frigging gym. Go back to the your feminist white knight garbage websites and gtfo of sosuave!
Piss off. Don't talk to me that way. No need to show agitation over a simple comment I made.

thunder_god said:
I don't know about you, but I would much rather be staring at a hot chick while I'm working out instead of some sweaty smelly dude. Plus it gives me extra incentive and motivation to work harder in the gym as well if I see a hot chick beside me.
Precisely the reason they break up males and females from working out. They don't want you to fraternize during working out. They want you to train. Basically it's what you want for yourself not what's in the best interest of the school.

thunder_god said:
Let's not forget the bigger picture here. Your rights are being violated and infringed upon and your being discriminated. You telling me your ok with this? What's next, women's only line express line to register for gym classes? A remember a while back, there was a women's only airline. Where the hell do you draw the line?
I don't see any discrimination. Each gender has their own times to work out during the day. Go join a real gym where you won't have to deal with it. Quit getting over emotional like a woman. If enough students complain they will change the policy.

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
.Bing. said:
Piss off. Don't talk to me that way. No need to show agitation over a simple comment I made.

Precisely the reason they break up males and females from working out. They don't want you to fraternize during working out. They want you to train. Basically it's what you want for yourself not what's in the best interest of the school.

I don't see any discrimination. Each gender has their own times to work out during the day. Go join a real gym where you won't have to deal with it. Quit getting over emotional like a woman. If enough students complain they will change the policy.
Go fcuk yourself. Take your white knight a$$ outta here and head over to loveshack or any of that other bull$hit site you belong to newb. You and the rest of those beta faggot sorry excuse for men is the real reason why we have to deal with these bull$hit policies to begin with.

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
You are right here Thunder_god.

Don't you givv up on this. What's next. Fat girls are insecure so Tuesday is fat girl night?

Wednesday is Fat men only?

Fvck that. The gym is open to everyone or is it is closed to everyone.
I'm about half way done the letter, hopefully by the end of this week or maybe even within the next few days I'll have the email crafted and sent out. It's men like .bing. here who disgust me, even worst then those feminist *****es. At least the feminist have the backbone to stand up for what they want.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
You are right here Thunder_god.

Don't you givv up on this. What's next. Fat girls are insecure so Tuesday is fat girl night?

Wednesday is Fat men only?

Fvck that. The gym is open to everyone or is it is closed to everyone.
Lets be real though.

Nothing will come of this. He will get a canned response, and then be ignored. The same way nothing has come out of dudes complaining about this same situation at other gyms, or complaints about female only gyms.

Why waste time on something you cannot and will not change? Im simply going to enjoy the fact that more women are encouraged to be healthy and attractive in this country.

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Lets be real though.

Nothing will come of this. He will get a canned response, and then be ignored. The same way nothing has come out of dudes complaining about this same situation at other gyms, or complaints about female only gyms.

Why waste time on something you cannot and will not change? Im simply going to enjoy the fact that more women are encouraged to be healthy and attractive in this country.
Even if nothing comes outta this, I will at least get satisfaction knowing I at least tried to do something about it, unlike most other guys who are too afraid to speak there minds. Isn't one of the principles here taught at sosuave to live a life of no regrets?

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Lets be real though. Nothing will come of this. He will get a canned response, and then be ignored. The same way nothing has come out of dudes complaining about this same situation at other gyms, or complaints about female only gyms. Why waste time on something you cannot and will not change? Im simply going to enjoy the fact that more women are encouraged to be healthy and attractive in this country.
BS. OP has a pretty good chance of prevailing, nothing is certain at this point. Guessing this was a policy implemented with no administrative oversight on the request of very few women. If there is some "necessity" for female only hours in a coed gym that OP pays for just like everyone else, they should be way off peak hours and extremely limited. Those who have some kind of body image issues can do something very simple about that... DON'T WEAR TIGHT OR REVEALING GYM CLOTHES. The whole "self-conscious" thing is absurd on its face on those grounds alone. Those who seek special accommodations should be flexible, not the other way around.

OP, if you want to put your mail here before sending it, we might offer comments on it. Good luck either way.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
.Bing. said:
Moronic, especially on a coed campus. Maybe they should have gender separated classes, dorms and student activities too to prevent this wasteful, inefficient "fraternization." LOL. Rest of post is equally idiotic.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Lets be real though.

Would you say it's A okay and inevitable if there were male only or white only gym hours? Your sexism and racism is showing.

Liberals are always saying gender is just a 'social construct' and diversity is good. In this situation liberals say females are an identifiable group so different to need their own gym hours and the gym should be less diverse. Liberals are inconsistent with their lies.

Last edited:

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Lets be real though.

This, from the same guy who posted this:

Jaylan said:
How does it feel knowing a message board is the only place you can complain about this stuff? And not even on a message board directly related to your favorite topic. I mean, itd be one thing if keyboard warriors like yourself actually did something worthwhile in this little battle you keep waging. But what do you accomplish aside from internet clutter? Hell, even the men on stormfront who parrot the crap you guys push barely do anything more than converse with one another in their echo chamber.

You lot are impotent and weak (prove me wrong). Which is exactly why I tell Rex and others not to get into constant e-battles with you guys. You are no different than a Youtube comment troll. All bark, with no relevant clout or ability to change anything. While there are people in the world using the internet to inform, mobilize, and change things...you certainly are not one of them. You're too weak and scared to tie your words to any meaningful action or identity.
There's the exit, Gaylander.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Yes, Im racist for not being bothered with women getting private gym time during off-peak hours :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...loyd-Why-Im-suing-gym-sexist-women-hours.html

^Read up on this case, and then see how far any complaints against women-only hours ever go.
Would you be for male or white only gym hours and accept that there's nothing anyone can do to stop it? Of course not you racist and sexist lying liberal.