Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women need to lose the weight

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's surprisingly easy and efficient to prepare and cook healthy, nice meals.

Buy a load of diced chicken breast, variations of mince, throw it in a large wok with tomatoes, spices, pepoers, herbs etc. Bulk microwave rice. Weigh it all out and put into tubs.

Tidy up kitchen, put clothes in machine whilst things are cooking. Chores you'd have to do regardless anyway.

Sometimes put chicken in wraps.

Throw meat on George foreman grill.

Take salmon out of packet, throw it in the oven.

Porridge oats can be cooked in microwave in a minute or so. Mix in fruit, protein powder... tastes great to me.

Greek yoghurt, mix in powder, fruit. Takes 2 mins.

Buy cashew, almonds, walnuts etc. Realky doesn't take that long.

Random one I Iove is scooping up peanut, almond, cashew butter with bananas or apples. Delicious!

Steam veg each day.

Yeah you could make something a bit more adventurous, but the extra time isn't worth it to me as takes away from other areas of life.

Giving your body healthy fuel and energy to be able be to be in top shape which helps with everything else in life ie working long hours, running around with kids, looking great (skin, hair, physique, aging) mental clarity/health, more likely to live longer, rarely have colds, sickness etc. may take slightly longer than throwing processed meals into the microwave or opening a bag of crisps, but the investment is a no brainer to me. So although prep may take a little longer, you end up being way more productive, effective over time... not lying around ill or lazing around feeling tired.

Plus when you do have a cheat meal or 2 a week you really enjoy it and won't feel any guilt as 99% of the rest of your diet is spot on.

Do need to cut back on caffeine again soon though...:D. Nice wired stim fueled post!

Last edited:

christie

Banned
Reaction score

excellent, I was made aware of this youtuber through an interview done on another youtube channel

Bulimia is something both genders experience.
My dietitian said that I am not bulimic, but I do fit some of the less severe characteristics.

It is amazing when I remember how often I was gaslit when I was younger. There is some important revisiting I have to do here.

I trust this youtuber. She was too thorough not to trust, plus she has that symbol in the background that reminds me of the symbol seen at al-anon and acoa meetings. I like what she did with surrounding herself with the colour teal when that is her name.
Good job and thanks to her for helping me.