Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women NEED men

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As a man, I know how easy it is to let your life go to ****. If your truly a man striving for excellence you KNOW even one soda can fvck up your whole success you’ve built (if you think this is insane you are clearly not reaching excellence and have given up on your highest dreams). Now imagine how fvcked women are. They do drufs party waste time slew around watch tv and do things that are actually anti productivity.
And your chasing this?!?!?! Fvck that. Build yourself and build your life and they will come and you get to choose who is allowed in the joint don you’ve built. To be honest you won’t get to this point until your in your mid 30s or 40s unless your a super stud from the start lol

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
As a man, I know how easy it is to let your life go to ****. If your truly a man striving for excellence you KNOW even one soda can fvck up your whole success you’ve built (if you think this is insane you are clearly not reaching excellence and have given up on your highest dreams). Now imagine how fvcked women are. They do drufs party waste time slew around watch tv and do things that are actually anti productivity.
And your chasing this?!?!?! Fvck that. Build yourself and build your life and they will come and you get to choose who is allowed in the joint don you’ve built. To be honest you won’t get to this point until your in your mid 30s or 40s unless your a super stud from the start lol

Don't generalize so much.

I only drink sugar-free soda. Aspartame is not bad for you.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Build yourself and build your life and they will come and you get to choose who is allowed in the joint don you’ve built.
I don't know of one person who is living out this meme. the millionaires i've seen on here and elsewhere (IRL) pay for hookers. not exactly "they will come". The rest of us, simply put ourselves in the best positions to get what we want

as i've heard it elsewhere:

In a practical sense, 99% of the time the man chooses who he interacts with.

By culture/custom, women can only choose to be with the guys that are trying to get their attention.

Because of this dynamic, As a man, I always get what I go after.

To be more clear, the only things I have in life, are things that I pursued. They are of my efforts. So everything I have, I chose.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Sadly, with BDG, no, they don't.