"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Women love sex too

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Those women go insane without sex. What they mean is, they can masturbate for a month or two.
Only slvts with weak mindsets can go only for a month or two masturbating. Any quality women will be able to control themselves and only have sex when they meet someone they like other than to just have sex with. I've met quite a few that were to themselves for a year or two.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
1,003
Reaction score
376
Age
55
You miss the point. The orgasms women have, if they have a skilled lover, FAR surpass anything a man can experience. FAR surpass. And yes the ****oris is involved. That is where the orgasms come from. Penetration is the least of the sex act.

My ex gf and I had lengthy conversations about this. She told me numerous times how much she felt bad for men that they could only have one.

I have seen their eyes roll back in their heads, their bodies go into convulsions, they have broken into tears, laid in bed shaking for 10 seconds afterwards. I was in disbelief sometimes.

If you have never seen this, you are doing ALOT wrong.

Now sex DRIVE is a different matter. They have 12-17 times less testosterone than men. But once you get them into the act, their ability to experience pleasure far exceeds ours.
Because your girls were like that doesn't mean much. It could be the exception. That is why we have statistical research.

Above I copied the comparison of lesbians with gays. The difference is quite big.
 

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
1,003
Reaction score
376
Age
55
Again - women do not have the sex DRIVE men have. However, a woman's ability to experience pleasure once engaged in sex, FAR surpasses men's.

Ok, have it your way. Women don't like sex.

I will just carry on, continuing to prove you wrong.
Maybe a bit more scientifical evidence and less anecdotal might help.
 
1

151674

Guest
I surprise myself sometimes, haha. But all the above is true. The one whose eyes rolled back in her head? That scared the **** outta me. She was on top, and started shuddering then just froze and was silent and stiff for about 5 seconds....and I **** you not, her eyes rolled back in her head for the whole time.

I thought I might be in a secret taping of the Exorcist
Again - women do not have the sex DRIVE men have. However, a woman's ability to experience pleasure once engaged in sex, FAR surpasses men's.

Ok, have it your way. Women don't like sex.

I will just carry on, continuing to prove you wrong.
Most guys just don't wanna accept it. I know it scares them but it is what it is that these women like to fyck. That's why a lot of women cheat cause they say most guys can't fully satisfy them in the bedroom.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
You miss the point. The orgasms women have, if they have a skilled lover, FAR surpass anything a man can experience. FAR surpass. And yes the ****oris is involved. That is where the orgasms come from. Penetration is the least of the sex act.

My ex gf and I had lengthy conversations about this. She told me numerous times how much she felt bad for men that they could only have one.

I have seen their eyes roll back in their heads, their bodies go into convulsions, they have broken into tears, laid in bed shaking for 10 seconds afterwards. I was in disbelief sometimes.

If you have never seen this, you are doing ALOT wrong.

Now sex DRIVE is a different matter. They have 12-17 times less testosterone than men. But once you get them into the act, their ability to experience pleasure far exceeds ours.
I have seen this. It is amazing. I've had powerful orgasms inside a woman's vagina where once I removed the condom, I would feel quite lightheaded.

I've seen that happen with some girlfriends over time. Their orgasms are often more powerful than mine.

Most guys just don't wanna accept it. I know it scares them but it is what it is that these women like to fyck. That's why a lot of women cheat cause they say most guys can't fully satisfy them in the bedroom.
Yes
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2012
Messages
540
Reaction score
253
Age
39
I shake my head when I read comments like OP's.

I've said this many times here, but I'll say it again. There are three stages men go through when understanding women:

Stage 1. Women Don't like sex as much as men.
  • The average women doesn't watch porn and even if she does, it's lesbian porn or gay porn (basically, not traditional porn).
  • There are no equivalent nude magazines for women that are/were as popular as Playboy etc, etc.
  • How many times has a random woman come up to you and asked you to fvck her? Even if she's attracted to you (phycsically), you still need to make the appraoch FIRST.
  • If you have eyes and have a brain, it's obvious to see women don't behave the same way as men when it comes to sex.
  • Much like boob size is an obseesion among women more than it is among men, penis size is an obsession among men more than it is with women (the larger the penis, the more it hurts in REALITY). Besides, women only see the size of your **** once they've ALREADY made the decision to sleep with you.
Stage 2. Women like sex just much as we (men) do.
  • Look at pornstars right? They like sex, don't they? Only, they love the attention they receive more than anything else. Look at Instagram? Tik Tok? Women will find any medium to get attention, doing porn being the extreme. Also notice pornstars receive more money to do the same things as the men.
  • We all know sluts don't we? They also have the same problem. They love the attention being a slut gives them more than anything else. Women can go days, weeks and months without sex and be completely okay with it.
  • You won't believe me when I say this, but most women don't know their bodies very well and think there's something wrong with them if they don't like sex the way society is telling them to like it.
Stage 3. Is it possible BOTH Stage 1 and 2 are true? Yes. Women love sex just as much as men, but they approach sex in a DIFFERENT way to men.
  • The best way to describe the different appraoches to sex between men and women is this: Men want sex NOW, women want sex LATER.
  • Men want sex now, because we are PROACTIVE, we are the aggressors. We are turned on much more by how a woman LOOKS.
  • Women want sex later, because they are REACTIVE. Women must have trust first, they are also attracted to STRONG and DOMINANT men. When I say strong and dominant, I don't mean men who have muscles and when I say dominant, I don't mean men who are into ****.
  • Strong and dominant men are in control of their emotions, they think with their head FIRST and their PENIS later, because they are able to delay instant gratification.
  • Women grave sex with men who control the situation, who don't react and more improtantly, men who don't need sex from them.
  • Women are like kettles, they need men who know what they are doing to heat them up, you might call this foreplay, but it has little to do with anything physcial.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Those women go insane without sex. What they mean is, they can masturbate for a month or two.
If a f*ist read this many of them would laugh uncontrollably.

Personally i don't agree. It depends upon the person.

In my experience, womens "Karen" levels increase when they are sexless. They become more angry, quicker to judgement, more negative so it enhances any levels of "bitchy" and "azzhole" behaviors that they may have.

This is quite a few women, some who intentionally stay away from sex too. Some of those women might be "f*ist". And some of those might be "f*ist" and won't allow any or much penetration because they don't want their "masculinity" levels to decrease from "submitting" to a man into intercourse.

Isn't that something?
 

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
1,003
Reaction score
376
Age
55
Another difference between them could be that men find girls hotter naked but women don't it seems.

That is one reason why nobody cares for men showing skin in advertising besides some few gay guys.
 
1

151674

Guest
Bruh, not the women who meet Samspade. They want it now.
They need to read some of them romance novels and see how them women be discussing their sexual fantasies. It would scared them that females have strong sexual desires. The gentleman saying women fyck later no they fyck him later but when they meet a guy they highly sexually attracted to they gonna fyck him now.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top