Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women love sex too

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women need 100 reasons for sex. Men only one.

If women love sex so much they would buy sex to the same amount like men do.

" In women, the most common way to achieve orgasm is by direct sexual stimulation of the ****oris (meaning consistent manual, oral or other concentrated friction against the external parts of the ****oris). General statistics indicate that 70–80% of women require direct ****oral stimulation to achieve orgasm,[2][31][32]

****oral orgasms are easier to achieve because the glans of the ****oris, or ****oris as a whole, has more than 8,000 sensory nerve endings, which is as many (or more in some cases) nerve endings present in the human penis or glans penis.[35][36]"

" intense sexual pleasure (including orgasm) from vaginal stimulation is occasional or otherwise absent because the vagina has significantly fewer nerve endings than the ****oris.[4][42][43] The greatest concentration of vaginal nerve endings are at the lower third (near the entrance) of the vagina.[2][4][44][45] "

" A 1994 study by Laumann et al. found that 75% of men and 29% of women always have orgasms with their partner.[125] Women are much more likely to be nearly always or always orgasmic when alone than with a partner.[7] "

--------------------

" High dosages of testosterone that result in supraphysiological levels of testosterone (> 50 ng/dL) significantly increase sexual desire in women, with levels of testosterone of 80 to 150 ng/dL "slightly" increasing sexual desire.[49] Further higher dosages of testosterone may result in greater effects on sexual desire in women.[49][30] High dosages of testosterone (with levels of > 50 ng/dL) have a risk of masculinization (e.g., acne, hair growth, voice changes) with long-term therapy in women.[49][30] "

------
" Solitary desire, on the other hand, may be more internal and less influenced by social factors like relationship satisfaction, she said. "

" Multiple studies have found that men generally desire sex more frequently than women. And men also produce more testosterone than women. These two facts have led to the belief that testosterone is the reason for the desire, van Anders said. "

" For example, women in long-term relationships have been shown to have lower testosterone. It could be that their partner desire relates to a need to be close and connected as opposed to simply a need for pleasure, van Anders said. "

" Solitary sexual desire, on the other hand, was higher in the higher-testosterone women, such that the 27 women in the study who reported no desire to masturbate at all had lower testosterone than the women who said they sometimes felt desire to masturbate. The finding bolsters the idea that desire for a partner is more influenced by social factors, van Anders said, while solitary desire is more innate. "

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In general, I don't think women like sex as much as mens in terms of that raw carnal lust. For men, it's largely a surface level enjoyment (enjoying their body and how it feels) but for women it's usually much more psychological. So while it is true that women can in fact love sex as much as men, it is typically for a myriad of different reasons than the men.

And this whole 50 shades of gray thing - that doesn't mean women are hornier than men, it means they get turned on differently. For every women who gets off to watching a girl getting jackhammered on xhamster, there are probably a dozen who would prefer fantasizing about 50 shades of r***.

However, to throw a monkey wrench into this, I can't quite wrap my head around the strories I hear about bachelorette parties. From what I hear, it's not uncommon for them to blow a male stripper right on the stage and go f*** him right away. If that's not raw carnal lust I don't know what is.
Its mirror neurons. They are highly suggestive to peer behavior.

Reaction score
Most of yall need to come to realization that women like to fyck just as much or if any more than men do. Stop believing these women when they tell yall, oh I dont do that on the first night or I'm only gonna do that for my husband. What that means she just not gonna do it with you but if she come across a guy that she highly sexually attracted to I promise she will break every rule that she had set for you. That's the reality.
You're entirely missing the point.

It was never about the particular woman. It's about how you feel about yourself and how you are living your life.

She's essentially a mirror to your self-esteem.

If you generally dont like yourself women will generally not be attracted to your emo ass.

I usually personally do better when im feeling good about myself and when work isnt stressing me out too much.

OldComeBacker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of yall need to come to realization that women like to fyck just as much or if any more than men do. Stop believing these women when they tell yall, oh I dont do that on the first night or I'm only gonna do that for my husband. What that means she just not gonna do it with you but if she come across a guy that she highly sexually attracted to I promise she will break every rule that she had set for you. That's the reality.
Well, she might do it for you, too. Maybe not, but all that matters are her actions and not words about her "rules."

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because men are hornier she can get it for free.

Men usually pay for sex in one way or the other.
Good points, but...Sex has its own price for women. Men think women can have it for "free" because they think like men. Anyway it doesn't mean women love it any less. It's hard to quantify but the studies you cite could mean that women love it even more, since the pleasure payoff is rarer or possibly more intense. If a woman is banging an (in her mind) alpha who makes her cvm and gives her crazy post-sex endorphins, she'll place a very high value on it. This is why after you fukk a girl well she'll jump through hoops for more with you; she's essentially now the buyer.

Personally I think, all things being equal, the sexes crave it on the same level, just differently. Nature is pretty genius in seeking out balance.

Side note, funny that this site censors the word "cl!toris" and "cl!t."

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good points, but...Sex has its own price for women. Men think women can have it for "free" because they think like men. Anyway it doesn't mean women love it any less. It's hard to quantify but the studies you cite could mean that women love it even more, since the pleasure payoff is rarer or possibly more intense. If a woman is banging an (in her mind) alpha who makes her cvm and gives her crazy post-sex endorphins, she'll place a very high value on it. This is why after you fukk a girl well she'll jump through hoops for more with you; she's essentially now the buyer.

Personally I think, all things being equal, the sexes crave it on the same level, just differently. Nature is pretty genius in seeking out balance.

Side note, funny that this site censors the word "cl!toris" and "cl!t."
I don't agree. Nature does not balance it but does it complementary. Eggs are more valuable than sperms. That is why women are the gatekeepers of sex. They want to have offsprings from the right guy that is the one with the highest possible rank.

Mens (natural) strategy in general is too have sex (offspring)with as much women as possible.

The female is naturally programmed on quality the male on quantity.

" The Coolidge effect is a biological phenomenon seen in animals, whereby males exhibit renewed sexual interest whenever a new female is introduced to have sex with, even after cessation of sex with prior but still available sexual partners.[1][2][3][4] To a lesser extent, the effect is also seen among females with regard to their mates.[3] "

Additionally she will do (naturally) a trade with the male

like:

Penguin Prostitution Is a Thing

"The sly female shuffles up with a deep bow and a coquettish sideways glance, as if she wants to copulate with him. The sex is a swift affair; many of the inexperienced males misfire and miss their target. The female then toddles back to her nest with a pilfered pebble in her beak. Some especially cunning females flirt but skip the sex part, and simply make off with a stone. One particularly effective hustler was recorded swiping 62 pebbles within an hour. "

Last edited:

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't agree. Nature does not balance it but does it complementary. Eggs are more valuable than sperms. That is why women are the gatekeepers of sex. They want to have offsprings from the right guy that is the one with the highest possible rank.

Mens (natural) strategy in general is too have sex (offspring)with as much women as possible.

The female is naturally programmed on quality the male on quantity.

" The Coolidge effect is a biological phenomenon seen in animals, whereby males exhibit renewed sexual interest whenever a new female is introduced to have sex with, even after cessation of sex with prior but still available sexual partners.[1][2][3][4] To a lesser extent, the effect is also seen among females with regard to their mates.[3] "

Additionally she will do (naturally) a trade with the male

like:

Penguin Prostitution Is a Thing

"The sly female shuffles up with a deep bow and a coquettish sideways glance, as if she wants to copulate with him. The sex is a swift affair; many of the inexperienced males misfire and miss their target. The female then toddles back to her nest with a pilfered pebble in her beak. Some especially cunning females flirt but skip the sex part, and simply make off with a stone. One particularly effective hustler was recorded swiping 62 pebbles within an hour. "

I'm familiar with these precepts (except the penguin one, interesting).

You are arguing that males are wired for quantity whereas women are wired for quality. That is a separate argument and I don't dispute that generally. A lot of men might cheat, for example, with a less attractive partner for variety's sake if the opportunity arises.

Here is what the OP said: Most of yall need to come to realization that women like to fyck just as much or if any more than men do. Stop believing these women when they tell yall, oh I dont do that on the first night or I'm only gonna do that for my husband. What that means she just not gonna do it with you but if she come across a guy that she highly sexually attracted to I promise she will break every rule that she had set for you. That's the reality.

The difference is she has a lower barrier for entry but a higher potential cost after the fact. It's easy to argue that men love sex more simply because they're designed to be horny at the drop of a hat.

"Most attractive women won't fukk me right away, although I'd fukk them right away, ergo, they like sex less or aren't as horny." Male solipsism. She'll fukk the right guy readily.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not if they fap.
Fap is the worst solution.

Because men are hornier she can get it for free.
This is true for women until about age 50. For some women, it might happen earlier than 50, if she doesn't take care of herself. There are women in their late 40s-60s going to Caribbean islands for sex tourism to have sex with much younger men. That's usually paid sex.

Men usually pay for sex in one way or the other.
Yes. Divorce can be thought of as payments for past sex, even though the man was paying in the moment for sex while married.

It's impossible to avoid spending money in some fashion to get sex. Some methods involve more direct payments than others.

They like sex with Chad. They aren’t in the mood or are “waiting” with Regular Joe.
Yes, that's it. The idea is to position yourself in a mainly sexual frame with big muscles and not give off provider vibes. If a big muscle guy happens to drive a BMW or Porsche, he might give off some provider vibes, but he still won't be treated as much like a beta provider as a guy without a muscular, extremely sexual frame.

However, to throw a monkey wrench into this, I can't quite wrap my head around the strories I hear about bachelorette parties. From what I hear, it's not uncommon for them to blow a male stripper right on the stage and go f*** him right away. If that's not raw carnal lust I don't know what is.
I think those stories are rarer than you think. They also have not been happening in the last 10 months of 2020 with COVID raging.

Women have sex at bachelorette parties. Sometimes it is the bride-to-be. I'd guess that the more common occurrence of sex from bachelorette parties is the other attendees. Many of the other attendees are in relationships or are married. Even this isn't all that common of an occurrence.

Most bachelorette parties are women not serious about same night sex, especially if it is a larger bachelorette party at some bar or nightclub. Many men have reported that attempting pickup of a larger bachelorette party attendee is often a waste. If sex happens from a bachelorette party, it is often a more motivated woman. The more motivated woman is more likely to be ovulating at that time. However, with a large percentage of women actively on birth control, ovulation is less common. The pill and IUDs suppress ovulation.

In general, women in groups larger than 3 are often a waste of time and not serious about sex.

Last edited:

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm familiar with these precepts (except the penguin one, interesting).

You are arguing that males are wired for quantity whereas women are wired for quality. That is a separate argument and I don't dispute that generally. A lot of men might cheat, for example, with a less attractive partner for variety's sake if the opportunity arises.

Here is what the OP said: Most of yall need to come to realization that women like to fyck just as much or if any more than men do. Stop believing these women when they tell yall, oh I dont do that on the first night or I'm only gonna do that for my husband. What that means she just not gonna do it with you but if she come across a guy that she highly sexually attracted to I promise she will break every rule that she had set for you. That's the reality.

The difference is she has a lower barrier for entry but a higher potential cost after the fact. It's easy to argue that men love sex more simply because they're designed to be horny at the drop of a hat.

"Most attractive women won't fukk me right away, although I'd fukk them right away, ergo, they like sex less or aren't as horny." Male solipsism. She'll fukk the right guy readily.
I would say male solipsism is more like:

"My girl is different. When I looked in her eyes I saw that she was excited."

Yes she sees the advantages she can get from him even if she has to have sex with him and fake an orgasm.

Nature balances women's smaller physical power with greater sexual power. To have that she has to be able to control her lust. Nature gave her that ability.

You can see that in nature a lot. Males getting killed left and right to have that sex.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Cltoris has 8000 nerve endings

The penis has 1000

Yes, they like sex.

But the poit is correct, how quick they get there depends on their attraction to you,
In general males don't penetrate the ****oris. They do the vagina.

"Because the vagina is not rich in nerve endings, women often do not receive sufficient sexual stimulation, or orgasm, solely from vaginal penetration.[59][60][61]"

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
In general males don't penetrate the ****oris. They do the vagina.

"Because the vagina is not rich in nerve endings, women often do not receive sufficient sexual stimulation, or orgasm, solely from vaginal penetration.[59][60][61]"

The above is true.

But I just cringe when dating advice gurus and/or blue pilled men take the above information out of context. They spin the above information to say “See, it doesn’t matter if you have a small dik or can’t get it up. She’s not necessarily orgasming from her vag anyway. Just be good with your fingers and tongue, and you will be considered a great lover.”

Good luck with that LOL.

TLDR: Irrespective of where the orgasm comes from or whether or not she orgasms at all, she still craves the D for at least the FEELING of penetration.

Last edited:

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The above is true.

But I just cringe when dating advice gurus and/or blue pilled men take the above information out of context. They spin the above information to say “See, it doesn’t matter if you have a small dik or can’t get it up. She’s not necessarily orgasming from her vag anyway. Just be good with your fingers and tongue, and you will be considered a great lover.”

Good luck with that LOL.
People like to be ****y. It's sometimes cringe I agree. Still they have to look for alternatives.

Btw who finds a cliitoris sexy? I wonder if I should make a thread to ask this question.

Fun fact:

"Skene's gland"

"female homologue of the prostate"

"The glands are surrounded by tissue that swells with blood during sexual arousal, and secrete a fluid from openings near the urethra, particularly during orgasm.

" they were named after the Scottish gynaecologist Alexander Skene, who wrote about it in Western medical literature in 1880.[15][16][17] "

Imagine being named after that. Your name is imprinted in every vagina :)

Last edited:

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say male solipsism is more like:

"My girl is different. When I looked in her eyes I saw that she was excited."
Well, yes, that's an example, too. But so is mine.

What you've said is true, but so is what the OP said. This is what I mean.