Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women love attention. At what point to they rather not have that attention.

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I met my cousin and she was discussing how she finally meet some guy after he pursued her for almost a year. Her new alpha/DJ isnt committing to her and she's trying to control him with sex. Now I know she only met the guy because he is a safe option for her to settle with. She literally confirmed a lot of RP principles and confirmed that what DJs here recommend works wonders.

She showed me the texts. The beta still hits her up and asks her the boring "how was your day" or "what you upto". Her DJ strictly messages her for logistics or maybe responds to some random meme she sends.

The beta guy isnt unattractive as such. But he isnt conventionally looking either. She at first said he is one fugly mofo, avoided him, tried to let him down easy and now meets up with him alone. Funnily he brought her over wine but no fvcking.

Earlier she would leave him on read. Now she passively replies to him. I know its her enjoying the attention.

TL;DR: At what level do women find attention tolerable/validating rather than being creepy etc.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met my cousin and she was discussing how she finally meet some guy after he pursued her for almost a year. Her new alpha/DJ isnt committing to her and she's trying to control him with sex. Now I know she only met the guy because he is a safe option for her to settle with. She literally confirmed a lot of RP principles and confirmed that what DJs here recommend works wonders.

She showed me the texts. The beta still hits her up and asks her the boring "how was your day" or "what you upto". Her DJ strictly messages her for logistics or maybe responds to some random meme she sends.

The beta guy isnt unattractive as such. But he isnt conventionally looking either. She at first said he is one fugly mofo, avoided him, tried to let him down easy and now meets up with him alone. Funnily he brought her over wine but no fvcking.

Earlier she would leave him on read. Now she passively replies to him. I know its her enjoying the attention.

TL;DR: At what level do women find attention tolerable/validating rather than being creepy etc.
as long he is just talking she will not care much the time he will try something is the time it will become "creepy" by her standards

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
as long he is just talking she will not care much the time he will try something is the time it will become "creepy" by her standards
Yeah but this whack job cousin let him down easy. Some BS about how he isnt what she is looking for. Beta boy still messages her and she loves the attention. I thought she friendzoned him.

The question is not real. Women don’t ever not want attention in any form. Even the attention of someone they argue with a lot.
Always though they want attention of a DJ but accept orbiter attention because its easy validation.

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
same difference, its like us saying pu**y is Pu**y
Sure but not land whale ***** or a real uggo.

Most guys have a limit beyond which they wont ****. Dont girls have the same ****. Or attention is like crack to them that they'll accept it even from a "creep".

death_wish. .

Banned
Reaction score
my guess is that the DJ is valuing his sexual attention , only texting to set up dates, also she sends him funny memes in hopes he'll respond which he does SOMETIMES. the beta guy is just feeling the void for the attention the dj guy isn't providing for her.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Attention and validation is like sex for women
And they will tend to use the latter to get the former, the poorer their self-esteem and more damaged they are the more so. It's like a medication.

Trojan3000

Banned
Reaction score
This is such an open ended question that I would recommend not giving any mind to anyone who actually tries to answer a question like this seriously. Especially because I cannot stress enough how much women vary in personalities. I mean , really.. it's such a ****in mixed basket these days and it gets even more interesting once you throw in personality disorders, especially Cluster B ones.. like BPD, Histrionic, Narcissistic, etc

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is such an open ended question that I would recommend not giving any mind to anyone who actually tries to answer a question like this seriously
Ill stop speaking generally when women stop giving me generalisations

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good point. Met a girl that told me I pissed her off with my ideas sooo much. Yet she's telling me despite that, she wants to bang my brains out. Hopefully today. I'm expecting her in 15 minutes.
Looks like she was honest, she did bang my brains out. 10/10 Will continue to piss her off.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really all you have to do is read fiction chicks like to understand what they want.

Steady easy relationships are 'boring'... It makes perfect sense if you think about it. What is a 'story'?

(1) Two people meet... fall in love... get married... have kids... kids have grandkids... they retire... and die of old age in bed holding hands.

(2) Two people meet... there is sexual tension... but something is holding them back... they look at each other... but lead separate lives... always wanting each other but they can't be together... then one day something happens... the walls come down... and they have a brief passionate affair... something happens again... then they go back to their separate boring lives with other people they just exist with... all the time looking at each other across a room wondering if the walls will come down again.

What book would you buy? What life do you think chicks want?