"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Women love attention. At what point to they rather not have that attention.

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2019
Messages
245
Reaction score
172
Age
30
I met my cousin and she was discussing how she finally meet some guy after he pursued her for almost a year. Her new alpha/DJ isnt committing to her and she's trying to control him with sex. Now I know she only met the guy because he is a safe option for her to settle with. She literally confirmed a lot of RP principles and confirmed that what DJs here recommend works wonders.


She showed me the texts. The beta still hits her up and asks her the boring "how was your day" or "what you upto". Her DJ strictly messages her for logistics or maybe responds to some random meme she sends.

The beta guy isnt unattractive as such. But he isnt conventionally looking either. She at first said he is one fugly mofo, avoided him, tried to let him down easy and now meets up with him alone. Funnily he brought her over wine but no fvcking.

Earlier she would leave him on read. Now she passively replies to him. I know its her enjoying the attention.

TL;DR: At what level do women find attention tolerable/validating rather than being creepy etc.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
I met my cousin and she was discussing how she finally meet some guy after he pursued her for almost a year. Her new alpha/DJ isnt committing to her and she's trying to control him with sex. Now I know she only met the guy because he is a safe option for her to settle with. She literally confirmed a lot of RP principles and confirmed that what DJs here recommend works wonders.


She showed me the texts. The beta still hits her up and asks her the boring "how was your day" or "what you upto". Her DJ strictly messages her for logistics or maybe responds to some random meme she sends.

The beta guy isnt unattractive as such. But he isnt conventionally looking either. She at first said he is one fugly mofo, avoided him, tried to let him down easy and now meets up with him alone. Funnily he brought her over wine but no fvcking.

Earlier she would leave him on read. Now she passively replies to him. I know its her enjoying the attention.

TL;DR: At what level do women find attention tolerable/validating rather than being creepy etc.
as long he is just talking she will not care much the time he will try something is the time it will become "creepy" by her standards
 

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2019
Messages
245
Reaction score
172
Age
30
as long he is just talking she will not care much the time he will try something is the time it will become "creepy" by her standards
Yeah but this whack job cousin let him down easy. Some BS about how he isnt what she is looking for. Beta boy still messages her and she loves the attention. I thought she friendzoned him.

The question is not real. Women don’t ever not want attention in any form. Even the attention of someone they argue with a lot.
Always though they want attention of a DJ but accept orbiter attention because its easy validation.
 

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2019
Messages
245
Reaction score
172
Age
30
same difference, its like us saying pu**y is Pu**y
Sure but not land whale ***** or a real uggo.

Most guys have a limit beyond which they wont ****. Dont girls have the same ****. Or attention is like crack to them that they'll accept it even from a "creep".
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

death_wish. .

Banned
Joined
Jul 27, 2020
Messages
325
Reaction score
238
Age
33
Location
California
my guess is that the DJ is valuing his sexual attention , only texting to set up dates, also she sends him funny memes in hopes he'll respond which he does SOMETIMES. the beta guy is just feeling the void for the attention the dj guy isn't providing for her.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
Attention and validation is like sex for women
And they will tend to use the latter to get the former, the poorer their self-esteem and more damaged they are the more so. It's like a medication.
 

Trojan3000

Banned
Joined
Sep 8, 2020
Messages
100
Reaction score
61
Age
34
This is such an open ended question that I would recommend not giving any mind to anyone who actually tries to answer a question like this seriously. Especially because I cannot stress enough how much women vary in personalities. I mean , really.. it's such a ****in mixed basket these days and it gets even more interesting once you throw in personality disorders, especially Cluster B ones.. like BPD, Histrionic, Narcissistic, etc
 

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
This is such an open ended question that I would recommend not giving any mind to anyone who actually tries to answer a question like this seriously
Ill stop speaking generally when women stop giving me generalisations
 

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
Good point. Met a girl that told me I pissed her off with my ideas sooo much. Yet she's telling me despite that, she wants to bang my brains out. Hopefully today. I'm expecting her in 15 minutes.
Looks like she was honest, she did bang my brains out. 10/10 Will continue to piss her off.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
4,762
Reaction score
7,972
Location
USA, Louisiana
Really all you have to do is read fiction chicks like to understand what they want.

Steady easy relationships are 'boring'... It makes perfect sense if you think about it. What is a 'story'?

(1) Two people meet... fall in love... get married... have kids... kids have grandkids... they retire... and die of old age in bed holding hands.

(2) Two people meet... there is sexual tension... but something is holding them back... they look at each other... but lead separate lives... always wanting each other but they can't be together... then one day something happens... the walls come down... and they have a brief passionate affair... something happens again... then they go back to their separate boring lives with other people they just exist with... all the time looking at each other across a room wondering if the walls will come down again.

What book would you buy? What life do you think chicks want?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top