Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women in the office: are they just looking for attention most of the time?

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard some say 90% of them are just looking for attention there. I have noticed I generally only get the "play hard to get behavior" if it's a woman at a place I frequent such as work, college (back when I was in college), etc. What's your take on this?

I will say I'm just asking for my own curiosity. I'm going to stop dating women at work. The most recent one I didn't want to date but she kept coming after me, texting me her number, etc. I'm really going to try to stick to NO work dating. At all.

logicallefty

Reaction score
In my experience women in the workplace butter up to me because they want to be on my good side for later when they want me to do something for them. It can seem like a genuine interest when it’s not. Many of them get through well over half of their duties by pawning them off and other people in this manner. The worst part is that in their own minds they actually tell themselves that they are productive and useful. They consider you doing something for them their personal accomplishment. I used to date women from work but with all this me too sh!t now there is no freaking way. In addition I rarely will help one of them as I support gender equality. I am all for a woman’s right to show the world that “she is just as good as me, a man”. I wouldn’t want to be the one to deprive her of that opportunity, So I let her do her own work.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience women in the workplace butter up to me because they want to be on my good side for later when they want me to do something for them. It can seem like a genuine interest when it’s not. Many of them get through well over half of their duties by pawning them off and other people in this manner. The worst part is that in their own minds they actually tell themselves that they are productive and useful. They consider you doing something for them their personal accomplishment. I used to date women from work but with all this me too sh!t now there is no freaking way. In addition I rarely will help one of them as I support gender equality. I am all for a woman’s right to show the world that “she is just as good as me, a man”. I wouldn’t want to be the one to deprive her of that opportunity, So I let her do her own work.
In the work place we shouldnt be doing extras for a coworker. The exception is if they do extra for you back and forth. But you shouldnt do their job.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SO ironic!

I literally just asked to transfer out of a group because the man I worked with kept telling management that he knew how to do everything, and would then come to me for help doing it

When I started 'being busy" ( too busy to be at his beck and call) he got butthurt with me.

I realized he was no win, unless I did what he wanted, so I asked to be moved to another group, figured he could deal with his job by himself.

I've never run into a man like that anywhere I worked. I was floored.

Edit: I didn't tell them that reason for the transfer, just said I was looking for more challenge, and I'm getting it :)

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are plenty of women banging guys they work with...in fact I'd probably say that almost all women have done this at one point or another. Whether any particular woman is interested in that is hard to say.