Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women in Japan

TheMainMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone been to Japan?

How easy is it to pull women there?

I really want to hook up with some Japanese women. Got a bit into them recently.

Any advice on pulling out there?

Cheers.

kdnash82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I spent close to 3 years in Japan. My first few months there, I was very intimidated by them. I was pretty AFC then and catered to them. Bad move for american girls... Even worse for Japanese girls.

As time progressed, I figured them out to the point of where I would meet them on a Thursday night, and by Friday night, they were in my bed.

My advice not only for them, but for all women is this:

Don't be afraid. Talk to them. Show them that you're interested. When you find one at a particular spot and you guys hit it off nicely, stick with her. They will be quick to call you a playboy if you wander.

I usually frequent spots regularly everywhere I go. If you do this there and you're cool, the japanese guys will befriend you and take you to those cool spots where americans are off limits. They love american women, so if you can introduce them to your friends then you're golden.

Overall, have fun! Gambate ne!

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
The Japanese are called the 'shy people' which actually means 'the arrogant people' but you'll find that out when you get there This means you have a HUGE advantage over 99% of Japanese men.
I'm not following that. Does this mean that Japanese women and men (or which?) are actually arrogant and confused with being shy (by who Americans?) How does an american man have an advantage over Japanese men then?

I have heard that American men can get Japanese girls in Japan fairly easily though.

Last edited: