Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women Have ZERO Loyalty

A

AJ84

It's not as bad as he's saying but it isn't great.

I'm someone that is close to top 25% so I do ok but there is a serious character deficit in modern women. There are some good women(I've dated them) but it's definitely 10% max.

For the bottom 70% or so of men it's horrific if single later in life. 2-3 girlfriends lifetime, mistreated, used. Brutal. I roll with men of all SMVs and I really have a lot of compassion for them because no one gives them guidance.
Here’s the thing: some women say the same stuff just switch genders. In fact 80% of what men complain about here parallels with what some women complain about.
What is going on here, that we have several men and women saying there are few good men and women?
I don’t expect anyone here to have the answers I’m just wondering out loud.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good point, but this is a woman hating site. These men aren't here to self reflect, they are here to blame the opposite sex.

I don't think that's the intention of the site, but that's what it has devolved into
I don't think you should compare most men here with some lunatic posters.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Women's loyalty is dependant on the man she's with - relationship wise.

Women's loyalty is dependant on the leadership provided in her work place.

If a man can't provide the leadership that's needed then women will revert back to their basic loyalties, which is survival (lifestyle/resources).

With leadership comes admiration, with that comes respect and that's how loyalty is established in a relationship with women.

There's no such thing as blind loyalty.

A

AJ84

This is a good point.

I am reminded of my cousin, who is the quintessential c0ck carouseler.

In her 20s all she wanted to do was fvck hot guys, even into her 30s.

Late into her 30s she came to live with me for awhile and I would bring her out with my friends so she could meet new guys.

She would point out guys in the bar and would look for and identify which guys were "marriage" material and which guys were the one's she just wanted to fvk.

When I asked her which group she wanted me to chat up, without hesitation it was also the "hot guy" she wanted to fvk. Every. Single. Time.

Last year she complained she was not married yet with kids. She is now in her 40s and dating an ex-convict.

Someone on Heartiste had hilariously mentioned that if women hit the wall at age 100, they would ride the carousel until they were 99. I think there is a lot of truth in that statement.
So if all the young girls wanted to settle down who would they be settling down with? Guys their age don’t want to settle down anymore more than they do and those are who these young girls are chasing.
Then there are the older guys who from past experiences are happier not settling down. Most of the time guys are advised to date the young girls but not commit because they are young and flakey. So again who are these young girls supposed to settle with?

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Needs of any person are to be explored and possibly met to the best of your abilities and vice versa. Make sure you do the best in this aspect and then involve the human side to it, care, compassion, warmth, support no matter what. Don't forget most people have been brought up without guidance and warmth and love and support. This is not all about leadership and domination. I used to think it was, it's like that in your teenagehood and 20s when all you wanna do is bang, but is all you wanna do bang in your 30s? 40s? Relationships are created in maturity, not in alpha/beta dynamics all your life.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think you should compare most men here with some lunatic posters.
Fair enough. Unfortunately it's (lately) mostly the lunatic posters that think they have the capability/capacity to dole out 'sound' advice.

Where you been lately anyways?! ;)

A

AJ84

Many of the guys that age want to settle down. But they are the betas that those younger women do not want.

Those younger girls are chasing the alphas...who don't want to settle because they are scoring tons of poon.

That is why women often chase the alphas until they finally give up as they approach the wall. Then they settle with a beta out of panic that rhey are running out of time.
Omg BS that guys in their 20s want to settle down, beta or not. If I walked onto the University of Toronto campus and started asking random male students when they wanted to get settle I can bet you that the vast majority of them will not say now.
You know this. There are always exceptions of course, but most men and women in their early 20s in this day and age have little interest in settling down. This is the generation that seeks freedom and pleasure and adventure and self interests, not marriage and kids.

A

AJ84

I had a 300lb female landlord with a harem of three guys she played off against each other. I represented countless 2/10 single moms monkey branching to good looking men.

I dont doubt men lack a lot of good traits but in terms of sheer desperation let's not kid ourselves.
You’re right. Not going to disagree that women have an advantage, unless they have a massive tree growing out of their face.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a good point.

I am reminded of my cousin, who is the quintessential c0ck carouseler.

In her 20s all she wanted to do was fvck hot guys, even into her 30s.

Late into her 30s she came to live with me for awhile and I would bring her out with my friends so she could meet new guys.

She would point out guys in the bar and would look for and identify which guys were "marriage" material and which guys were the one's she just wanted to fvk.

When I asked her which group she wanted me to chat up, without hesitation it was always the "hot guy" she wanted to fvk. Every. Single. Time.

Last year she complained she was not married yet with kids. She is now in her 40s and dating an ex-convict.

Someone on Heartiste had hilariously mentioned that if women hit the wall at age 100, they would ride the carousel until they were 99. I think there is a lot of truth in that statement.
So a "hot" dude gotta be a low life or not trustworthy?

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People men or women usually have zero loyalty generally speaking. You think if you were gay and out at a gay club with taken men they wouldn't make advances?
Men get jealous and bitter to and lack faithfulness that is life, you're at stage 1 if your directing your view only on women. Men will stab you in the back also, lie, talk behind your back etc

A

AJ84

And what ages do they say? And was it a fair sample? And was thatvhoe you worded the question?

Did you ask them if any of them had a crush?

Did you ask them if their crush wanted to get married in a year, would they do it?

Or was it just a generic question about when they want to settle?
Danger I didn’t actually go and do that. I’m not crazy lol. Nor do I have that kind of time, it’s a large campus ;).
I’m just saying that most young people that age are not looking to settle down, at that age. If that’s what they wanted to do, they would be doing it.
But they aren’t. It’s not just woman that age who typically don’t look to settle down.
It’s a sign of the times. Many women and men are waiting longer to get married and start families. I’m not saying that’s a good or bad thing, but it’s a thing.
Should young women be out sleeping with various men? No. I don’t think they should but, casual sex doesn’t have the stigma it once had.
These are the times now. And young women who do want to settle down and get married and have kids tend to be from religious communities, and they marry men their own age from those same communities, not red pill f**k boys.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But if his underlying genetics are poor (ugly physical appearance, especially the face), he's not going to land a 10.
Putting aside the fact that I don't believe in 10s:
I tend to agree that many guys have a ceiling as to how well they're going to do with women. Just as not everybody can be a professional athlete.

But if every guy wants to land an 8, 9, or 10, that's pretty much the same thing as women all wanting to date the top 20% of guys.

A

AJ84

They aren't doing it because of the circle I outlined earlier.

Your question of the men was a failure because you did not ask the right one.

The girl they want to marry is not interested in them, and the guy who the girl wants is most likely not interested in settling down.
So, like I said, I didn’t actually go to a university campus and ask every male student there if they wanted to settle down.
But let’s agree to disagree here Danger. If what you are currently doing re dating is working for you and you are happy that’s all that matters for you.
If not, I hope you find what you are looking for.

A

AJ84

The main difference in 2019 is that the men don't want to settle down until they meet the woman they like and then all the sudden all their values shift into protector/provider mode(if they like her and minimal red flags). the women don't want to settle down even in a permanent state of being in relationships.

I will say though even the carousel riders will want to settle down if they meet the perfect guy, I've seen that before.
Yeah. I think it’s a combination of finding the right person and being in the frame of mind to settle down. Sometimes, it’s being in the frame of mind to settle down that leads to finding the right one because your rador is out there and you are more likely screening for value women/ men. When you have no intention of settling down you’re not necessarily screening for anything other than if they are hot and fun.

A

AJ84

women are a lot more intelligent about picking someone who would be a good long-term fit. I think when guys have good chemistry with a girl we pretty much think oh we can solve all the problems going forward but women are going to look for the structural issues that could potentially arise in the future. I think men should take a step back and look at the same and then you will see that a lot of your 1 to 2 year relationships that had the structural problems we're never really going to last anyway (did not prevent the girl from gassing you up, proactively hiding the structural issues, and making promises to the contrary of course).

I'll say this, even those of us that are monogamy oriented are not necessarily traditional men. I think that is part of why we date girls that are fun and free-spirited but not necessarily the best choices for long-term, even if they seem like nicer girls.
I don’t think women are more intelligent in picking men, in my opinion and here’s why:
Women see a man and consider his potential.
Men seem more likely to see a woman as is.
I think how men do it is actually better because they are not tempted to change her.
I think women should see men as is and base decisions on that, rather than potential because ‘potential’ is sometimes just a fancy word for ‘expectations’.
I myself have made the mistake of ‘seeing potenital’ and making decisions based on that. Essentially my decision to invest was based on something that didn’t exist in the relationship at the time I made the decision and I know a lot of women do this. It’s not smart because it can lead to the man being a project rather than a partner.
And what happens when the project fails....

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good point, but this is a woman hating site. These men aren't here to self reflect, they are here to blame the opposite sex.

I don't think that's the intention of the site, but that's what it has devolved into
I'm not here to blame the opposite sex, I'm here to learn and share. But, I have difficulty trusting the opposite sex, because most in my life are influenced by others to play around and burn me, because they can. I was not the kind to play around, but I am now. Because I learned the hard way how men and women think. I was reared to be a "nice guy" so I've had a LOT of growing pains. All I've heard from my mother, and female co-workers all my life is that everything is the "damn man's fault". So how am I supposed to feel? I'd love to see a thorough explanation on that, sazc.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Women see a man and consider his potential.
It's supposed to be this. It's what nature intended. Women must adhere and follow the imperative.

The consequences of failing this will have far ranging effects throughout humanity if women by and large ignores the imperative.

The feminine imperative is perfectly suited for women.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not here to blame the opposite sex, I'm here to learn and share. But, I have difficulty trusting the opposite sex, because most in my life are influenced by others to play around and burn me, because they can. I was not the kind to play around, but I am now. Because I learned the hard way how men and women think. I was reared to be a "nice guy" so I've had a LOT of growing pains. All I've heard from my mother, and female co-workers all my life is that everything is the "damn man's fault". So how am I supposed to feel? I'd love to see a thorough explanation on that, sazc.
You can cling to your fear, and your models, or you can work on yourself. Learn to screen. Learn to recognize the signs of the users, the women who aren't self assessing, who aren't willing to understand that they are as much a part of the problem as the solution.

You move slowly, plate the ones with the red flags and give the ones who are worthy more attention, time and care.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

foolyoufool

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP how are you getting all these girls to approach you? Seems very impressive that girls are coming up to you and cheating on their boyfriends in front of them.

Let us in on your game :)